Last Daughter of Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
220 Followers

Running his tongue over her warm skin, delicious spice teased his senses. Growling roughly he began to bite down, he couldn't stop as his tiger roared within him. She was so sweet, so perfectly delectable.

He was out of control, his tiger had snapped taking over his body commanding him to take her. He began to partially shift as his desire grew, thick hair patched his arms and legs. He needed to stop, she almost fucking died less than ten minutes ago. But he couldn't, logic and reason came second to primal instinct.

Pulling her hips closer she began to squirm beneath him making him instinctively put his weight against her, pinning her beneath him. Her body knew what he wanted, her tiger was submitting unconsciously.

Biting harder on her soft neck he heard a soft gasp escape her lips as a burst of warm liquid filled his mouth. Stars exploded in his eyes as euphoria slammed his skull violently. Perfect, simply perfect.

Jerking awake in a cold sweat Fury looked around anxiously. Morgan lay entwined within the comforter beside him sleeping quietly. Rubbing his head he felt his chest tighten, it was a dream. Thank Goddess, he wouldn't forgive himself if he had taken her in such a way.

His hands fisted as he contemplated this new woman, she was addictive, fucking intoxicating even. Guilt tore through him, he couldn't stop thinking about her body, her lips, how her tight wet pussy would feel on his cock. He needed to own her, possess her, he wouldn't be able to let her out of his sight until he did. But he knew she would not submit easily, even injured she made it clear that she did not want to be anywhere near him.

A sharp pain throbbed through his head as the sound of furniture crashing downstairs pierced his ears. Jumping from the bed he felt his tiger roar in impatience. Who has the balls to attack my den?

Waking in a daze Morgan scrambled up the bed in confusion, "Where the fuck am I? What... what is going on?" She held the comforter under her chin as she looked towards him wide eyed.

He stiffened, feeling his tiger grow impossibly protective over her. "It doesn't matter, we're leaving," he said pulling a clean shirt on. The smell of shifter blood burned into his nose, it smelled different, like dirty fucking wolves.

The Night Clan must have been tracking her, there is no other were pack within this territory. Reaching into his drawer he searched for a shirt for her. "Here put this on, you have too much blood on you," he rasped tossing her an oversized button down.

Looking at him wearily she grimaced, "Fine but you need to turn around, I'm not changing in front of you."

His eyes flashed angrily as he regarded her with an irritated stare, "We don't have time for this. Change your shirt or I will for you."

Crawling forward she grabbed the shirt eyeing him suspiciously, "You're such a dick."

Raising her arms, she began stripping off her soiled clothes exposing soft delicious curves to him. His cock hardened painfully at the sight of her bare tan skin, maybe he should have turned around.

Everything from the swell of her chest cupped in black lace to the soft curve of her waist and hips made his mind short circuit. Her body was made for breeding, she was ripe and fertile with taut skin and stunning proportions.

For a moment he forgot about the war within his home, his vision blurred as images of her body imprinted his mind. Shaking the haze from his head he reached for her hand, "Come on we need to go. Stay behind me."

Posturing, she regarded him mockingly snatching her hand back, "I am healed so you can drop the hero act."

Before Fury could respond a ferocious roar shook the house. Fuck. Adrenaline tuned his senses raw as he listened for his brothers. He needed to know what was going on but he couldn't leave her alone. The mating call was all consuming, his need to protect her and to protect his den were equally important in his mind. He had never had to make this type of decision before.

Quieting his thoughts he mentally linked with Damien, he could hear muffled growls as he fought an intruder. ' Leave brother, take the woman away. She is their target,' he growled through the link. Turning from the door he felt a tinge of fear pulse through him. 'Can you handle this brother?' Fury could hear the bones of Damien's opponent crack. 'Believe me brother, I can handle this. Go.'

"What was that?" Morgan said eyeing the door suspiciously.

Remaining silent he took back her hand and led her out onto the balcony. Tall snow tipped pine trees swayed gently before them, "Get on my back."

Snorting, Morgan climbed onto the ledge of the porch, "Yah right, how about you try to keep up."

He watched as she jumped off the ledge transforming midair into a slim white and gold tiger. Her fur shimmered brightly in the moonlight as she fell to the ground, darting into the forest.

Leaning over the ledge he watched her shadow as she ran, he could feel his power intensify as he pondered catching her.

Jumping down, he allowed his tiger to take control. His body quickly realigned itself transforming him into a massive black Siberian tiger, the last of his kind.

Sprinting, he followed her sweet scent throughout the forest. She was fast, incredibly fast now that she was healed. Her agile body jumped over boulders and downed trees with ease. His tiger was anxious to catch her propelling him faster until the stench of rabid dog slammed into him. He stopped abruptly peering through the darkness until he saw movement in a small clearing. Approaching slowly, he felt his anger grow as the scent of her intensified.

She lay naked in the moonlight as a large wolf stood over her pawing at the dirt around her. Immediately roaring, he ran toward them aggressively bearing his fangs, ready to kill.

The large wolf eyed him haughtily as he circled her body, his brown fur glistening with blood.

Stirring, she stood up, "Stand down tiger we were just talking." Fury looked at her bewildered, she was not only fully recovered but hadn't scarred at all, her skin and hair glowed brightly with vibrant health.

Her curvy naked body revealed full perky breasts with hard dusky pink nipples. His eyes winced as they left her body and focused on the large wolf whining next to her. Her scent disoriented him, he wanted to fuck her but also wanted to kill him at the same time. He couldn't decide which to do first.

Transforming back to his human form he felt bloodlust grow as she stepped toward the beast and away from him.

"Don't get close to him," Fury growled feeling his talons lengthen.

"There you go demanding again," she said coolly stroking the wolf's massive head. Whispering into the animals' ear she stepped back allowing him to transform into his human form.

Asher Night stood brazenly beside her, his hard muscled body covered in blood and decorated with scars displayed a prominent erection. Growing green eyes stared menacingly towards Fury, his chiseled boyish face streaked with blood and dirt. Smirking arrogantly, he ran a hand through his shaggy blonde hair, "That is no way to speak to a lady, especially one as beautiful as this."

The air grew thick as the men squared off, stubbornness, hate and strength fueled there lifelong rivalry. Few would ever believe they were half brothers, their strength a direct result of their fathers' lineage.

Stepping between them Morgan looked back and forth in contempt, "Listen, I know you two hate each other and all but we have a bigger problem to deal with."

Taking his eyes from Asher he glared at her, "A bigger problem than this disgusting dog trashing my fucking den?"

With a flash of razor sharp teeth Asher leered in disgust," Trashing your den? If I wanted to destroy your shithole den I would have long ago, your pride has become weak." Asher's eyes glowed brighter as he touched Morgan's hip, "Only the strong survive, isn't that right Fury? It's for the betterment of the species of course, a weak Alpha breeds a weak pack."

That was it. Lunging forward Fury slammed his fist into Asher's ribs repeatedly, punching him with supernatural speed. Deafening cracks disrupted the silence around them as he attacked. Howling defiantly, Asher sunk his claws deep into Fury's chest causing him to stumble, "Is that your best pussy cat?"

Striking out, he grabbed Asher by the neck throwing him several feet back with ease. "I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Stop!" Morgan screamed sending a piercing whistle through the air, their ear drums shattered under the assault, tearing roars of pain from them.

Dropping to his knees Fury covered his ears trying to block the terrible ringing through his head. Looking up, he saw Asher kneeled down as well shaking violently, "Release me woman, he must pay for his crimes..."

Pointing at Fury, Asher looked towards Morgan with malice, "this fucking zoo animal burned my village, killing several of my pack mates."

Ignoring him Morgan slowly circled around them, "Listen to me boys, I know it's hard to understand the concept of working together but you need to. Both of your packs are in danger and surprisingly it's not because of either of you. The attacks were not only to provoke you, but to find my location." Sighing she lifted her hand releasing him from their crippling pain, "Ready to play nice?"

Glaring at each other in silence they both clenched their fists, tense with unstable anger. "Nice enough, I guess," she said rolling her eyes.

Sighing she looked up towards the night sky, "Dark mages attacked your home Fury, they attacked Asher's pack too, not even a few hours ago."

Standing, he stared at her confused, "Why would dark mages be here, they are all exiled or dead. I smelled disgusting dog when they came, not decrepit mage."

Shrugging she lifted her arms over her head to stretch, "They are back to kill me, you, him, shit anyone that is powerful is a target. Their dark magic will kill or control all of us as we approach the solstice."

Fury stepped closer, his eyes narrowing on her. "Who exactly are you? First you're almost dead and now you're completely healed and telling me a race of mages that have been gone for five hundred years is back to kill us."

Morgan looked towards Fury with a sinister grin, "they are the reason I was almost dead, but just for the sake of clarification I'll let you in on my little secret. You are looking at the last daughter of Luna, Miss Morgan Kale. I have been fighting these fuckers for weeks now, with no thanks for the likes of you."

"This is not a joke Morgan," Fury said looking down into her eyes, she couldn't possibly be serious. "That is a myth, a fairy tale told to children to help them sleep. Luna's daughters no longer exist and the last of the Mage's were killed in the last lineage war. Our father killed the last Lorde centuries ago."

Without a word she lowered her hand slightly causing his tiger to buckle within him. Roars echoed in his head, he had never been challenged or controlled by another, let alone a woman.

Reluctantly, he fell to his knees before her shaking in anger. "Tell me Fury, do you like jokes because I tend to think of myself as pretty funny," she said mockingly as she walked around him.

Straining against her control he slowly began to stand breaking free of her hold.

"You are not funny Morgan." Striding toward her threateningly he grabbed her waist pulling her hard against his chest. "Do not do that again."

Smiling wryly she put her finger against his shoulder sending a painful shock of electricity through him.

Stumbling in surprise he fell back onto the ground. "Don't tell me what to do pussy cat," she mused standing defiantly over him. "You're brother has been very receptive to me, why are you being so stubborn and arrogant?

"Why are you so disobedient?!" he said glaring at her, "that mutt is not my bother, he is nothing to me." She grimaced looking between the two, "don't be so mean Fury, you two are brothers in blood. You know more than anyone that blood trumps all."

Growling in frustration he sneered at her, "My patience is wearing thin." Looking towards Asher in disgust he began to walk towards her, "as far as I am concerned the Night clan can go fuck themselves, I want no part of this."

"Oh no, the scaredy cat doesn't want to play with wolves," Asher scoffed cracking a smug grin. His broad shoulders rolling as he leaned against a large oak tree casually. He knew how to piss off Fury and by the look of rage cast on Fury's face, he was doing a pretty great job of it.

"Nope, don't even say another word," she said standing between them again. "Stop bickering now because you will both be helping each other. Now that they have attacked you it will not stop until you are all dead." Looking between them she smiled playfully.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

Chapter 3

"This is your idea of fun!?" Fury roared as he entered the destroyed building that was once his den. Rage etched his face as he looked at the extent of the damage. His estate was trashed, broken glass and debris filled his foyer under a heap of smoke and ash. Generations of Alphas were born and raised here including himself, these mages will pay for this damage with their lives.

Rushing through the rubble he searched for his brothers. "Damien, Marko? Respond to me!," he bellowed throwing furniture out of his way in frustration. The large hall and adjoined kitchen were blackened with soot, the pictures of family and packs lay broken and burned within the debris.

"Calm yourself brother," said Marko stumbling from the kitchen, his blonde hair was blackened by ash, his young face covered in blood.

"Dammit Marko, why didn't you call for me!" Fury demanded picking up Marko in a tight embrace. "There was no need brother," he said pulling away his bright blue eyes intent.

"They were physically weak but their magic was impressive, they did a lot of damage before we gained control." Rubbing the ash from his brothers' hair Fury looked around the room expectantly, "Where is Damien?"

Dusting off his jeans leisurely Marko pointed to a giant hole smashed through the kitchen wall, "He followed the mages that escaped with Troy and Liam a little while ago. We have told the pack to stay in the Grand Hall until you return, the mages only did superficial damage. My guess was they wanted to send a message."

Irritated, Fury focused his mind in search of his brother. Linking mentally with him, he heard his faint heartbeat; 'Where are you Damien?' A long pause followed his command until Damien finally responded, 'In Tucca Country, I will be back in a few minutes to regroup brother but we need to talk. There are dozens of fucking wizards searching for your woman, I'm not sure why but they made their objective pretty clear.'

Fury closed the mental link and began scanning for any wizards nearby. He had never encountered one and was not familiar with their scent, they were master deceivers and could mimic just about anything. "We are leaving, pack a bag Marko." Looking towards Asher he reached for Morgan, "You can leave now, dog."

Stepping in front of Asher protectively, Morgan glared at him, "Stop being an asshole for five minutes Fury and think. It will take both of you to destroy the mages. Your pride and his pack are in danger until we kill them."

"Yah, Stop being an asshole Fury," Asher said with a shit eating grin, "You need me." His smug face made Fury's fists itch, he wanted to smash his head against a wall. No, he needed to. Death was the only way of ridding himself of this piece of shit.

Chuckling behind Morgan his hand trailed the small of her back lightly. Fury's temple pulsed as his tiger growled in anger. Kill Him. Just fucking kill him. She will get over it, he could defeat the mages alone. But he knew it wasn't possible, he couldn't kill direct kin, even if he was only related by their sire.

Breathing deeply he tried to keep his anger in check. The thought of Morgan allowed his tiger to calm bringing a dark smile to his face. He would find a way to kill him and take great pleasure in fucking her over his dead body. He needed to see through Ashers' instigating but damn it was hard. Especially with Morgan so close to him, their every proximity provoked his rage.

"I do not need your help wolf, these mages attacked my den and will die by my hands," he said coldly. He linked with his Omega Bian, 'Take the pack to Sierra, bring necessities with you but not much, there are supplies at the compound. Stay there until we have assessed the damage and killed the threat, I will update you as soon as I can.'

'Of course Alpha,' he heard in return.

Walking to Morgan he grabbed her face in his hands staring deeply into her eyes, "Tell me another way, there has to be another way. He couldn't possibly be necessary."

His eyes morphed into silver pools of ink as he looked through her, into her mind. Her eyes were beautiful but distracting, his concentration was breaking as he felt her energy repel him. His eyes strained as darkness filled his vision clouding his mind. She couldn't possibly be blocking him, could she? His abilities were unmatched. He could read anyone's mind.

That was until now. Her big brown eyes held amusement as she shook her head, "You should trust me Fury, if there was another way I would be doing it already, you haven't exactly been cooperative."

Growling low, he released her face and turned to Asher, "I will not cooperate with you until you apologize."

Stepping forward Asher stood as tall and muscular as Fury but their similarities ended there. Where Fury was serious and calculated, Asher was playful and spontaneous. Asher's face was pale with sharper features and bright green eyes, they both had the same structure but when it came to the details they inherited their features from their mothers. Morgan wondered what their mothers looked like to make such beautiful men, their Alpha must have been very powerful to create such formidable sons within different species.

Asher's' arrogance radiated off of him as he released his talons, "I will never apologize for a crime I didn't commit." Asher's eyes glowed neon anticipating challenge, "It is you who should be begging for forgiveness from me."

The air grew thick and hot with tension, "You two are by far the most hard headed Alphas I've ever met. Your people are literally going to be wiped out and you're bitching about some bullshit from the past?"

Turning away from them she let out a dramatic sigh," You two..."

Broken glass crashed across the room catching their attention, stopping her mid-sentence. "Fucking Christ, this place is worse than I thought," Damien yelled as hestepped through the destroyed wall. Liam and Troy followed closely behind covered in mud and grass. Wiping their limbs in disgust the men bowed their heads toward Fury.

Reluctantly, Fury stepped away from Asher towards his brother, "We have a slight change of plans. I will not be joining you," he said bitterly through clenched teeth, "I will be working with the Night Clan to take care of our problem."

Damien looked at him with an arched brow "You will be working with the Night Clan?"

"Yes..," he said gruffly.

Frowning Damien looked towards Morgan, "And this is because of..."

"The dark mages," Fury said raising his hand, cutting him off, "Damien, these dark mages are after both of our clans, we are stronger together. That is all."

Looking back towards Morgan his head began to ache, she was influencing his decisions, he could feel it. He fucking hated Asher Night and would never work with him. Damn her, if he wasn't so sure she was his mate he would never have listened to her.

Sighing heavily Fury pulled Damien aside, "Damien you will work with Asher's beta Lee and provide protection to both clans at the Sierra and Garla compounds. All able warriors are to be stationed throughout the territories killing anything they find. Asher and I will go deal with the mages."

MObryan
MObryan
220 Followers