Last Daughter of Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

Standing slowly they stood over her in unison, their large bodies blocking her from view. Fury peered into the darkness and linked with his brother. 'Vampire.'

Chapter 4

A wave of power shook through the forest violently toppling the tall pine trees. Christian turned from his kill peering into the darkness in confusion, 'What the hell was that?'

Feeling rejuvenated after feeding, he wiped the cold blood from his lips. Dropping the dead brunette dismissively into the snow he ran toward the dark forest feeling the unknown power surround him.

His ears vibrated as screams of ecstasy cut through the silence; instinctively his fangs ached as the smell of a delicious female filled the air. Approaching cautiously, he saw her gasping in pleasure uncontrollably, two men knelt at either side of her provoking her voluptuous naked body towards release.

Sparks of electricity danced around them, beautiful flickers of red lit up the darkness coating the men in an opaque veil.

Curiosity pulled him closer, her body called to him like no other woman had ever before. Skulking in the darkness he looked on in excitement as her face came into view.

It was her. The one his master has been searching for. The last daughter of Luna.

He felt the air shift as the men noticed his presence, standing slowly above her their faces came into view sending tremors of anger through him. Asher Night and Nick Fury, the strongest Alpha's within a thousand miles stood over her protectively, looking through the darkness in anger. 'How could they have already found her!'

Christian watched in horror as the cloud of energy dissipated around them showcasing terrifying changes to their bodies.

Their muscular bodies seemed to have grown in size displaying more defined and sculpted biceps and abs; they were in human form but somehow had long and sharp talons. Static hummed around them as their eyes glowed in anger, their auras became dark red changing the feel of the forest from lust to rage.

"Show yourself vampire!" yelled Asher glaring through the darkness. Both men remained protectively over her but Christian knew their eyes would be able to find him if he remained close.

Christian grimaced in disgust. He couldn't defeat both of them alone, especially with the power they received from the woman. Growling quietly he turned and fled back into the dark forest, he would gather help and retrieve this woman, his master would be pleased.

Feeling the air shift, Fury looked to his brother smugly, "It seems our friend has retreated."

"Yes, but he will return, we need to get to safer territory," Asher said kneeling beside her, "I have a safe house about fifteen miles from here."

Morgan lay on the cold ground sweating profusely, her body remained flushed and hot as they looked over her in concern. Her heat had only momentarily been sated, she would not be able to fully release until they were in a safe place.

"Okay, I'll carry her. You lead the way," Fury said lifting her into his arms. His hate for Asher did not burn as intensely as it once had, he seemed genuinely concerned for her well-being which relaxed his tiger.

Retrieving the basket full of vials Asher lead Fury through the darkness, his wolf marveled at the changes in his body. His legs felt leaner, his heart stronger, he moved effortlessly through the thick forest wondering what had happened. Could she really be Luna's daughter?

Fury followed with ease, her body felt weightless in his arms. The only reminder that she was curled against him was the constant warmth flowing through his chest. Within minutes they passed into Night territory stopping before a small one story cabin. Rays of the rising run kissed the horizon as dawn approached.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers