Last Daughter of Luna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

Damien looked at his brother in apprehension, opening their mental link;' Are you sure brother? He will kill you as soon as he has a chance.'

Turning away, he smirked; 'Trust me Damien, I plan on never giving him a chance.'

Smiling playfully Damien shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, we will go tend to the family while you three have some fun," he joked walking towards Morgan. "I'm afraid we only met while you were unconscious, I figure I should introduce myself now that you're alive and well. I'm Damien, this brutes loyal beta and charming brother," he extended his hand but received a tight embrace in return.

Going rigid, he felt Fury and Asher's deadly stares, deep growls echoed through the room. Shifters barely noticed eachothers nudity, it was as natural as breathing to them. But with Morgan it was hard not to notice. Damien felt the voluptuous body against his own, his cock resting against her soft stomach. Letting go of him, Morgan cupped his face in her small hands, "Oh I remember you Damien Fury, thank you for saving my life."

Standing on her tip toes she gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "I'm Morgan, I hope to return the favor one day, I am forever in your debt."

Smiling broadly he regarded his brother, "You are very kind Morgan but it was Fury that saved you, I just followed his lead." Giggling she pinched his cheek softly, "So modest, you could all learn a lesson from Damien. Take notes."

Patting her hand gently Damien walked away shifting into a large yellow tiger. Marko, Troy and Liam followed suit transforming as well, the Fury pack was intimidating to say the least. They were all such large tigers, even if their human forms were normal. Running through the opening in the wall, Damien lead them toward the Garla compound where they could find the Night Clan.

"Alright now the fun begins," Morgan said beaming. "We need to go visit a friend of mine, she will help us find these bastards."

Waving her hand over her body she quickly conjured small wisps of yellow that wound around her bare torso. It began to form to her skin creating a simple yellow slip of a dress.

"You two need to get dressed, she is pretty conservative and doesn't appreciate dicks in her face," she said with a smirk. Luckily almost all shifters possessed some kind of magic and due to their superior rank as Alpha's they conjured clothes just as easily as she did.

Placing her hand against the charred wall Morgan began to whisper softly causing the wall to morph into a transparent golden liquid. "What is this?" asked Asher sticking his finger into the liquid curiously. It molded around his finger like soft jelly, "I've never seen magic like this before."

"A short cut," she said stepping through, the liquid quickly covered her leg in a warm embrace, "come on, don't be shy." Reluctantly they both walked through feeling the thick liquid close around them. The trip through time and space was a flash of white light, no feeling, sound or smell came along with them as magic propelled them to their destination.

Seconds later they flew through the air, landing on soft warm grass with a thud.

"What the hell? Where are we?" asked Fury shaking his head clear. "Louisiana, of course," Morgan said twirling around, "Home of all the best alchemists, you can't find magic better than the Ol' South."

Even under the darkness of night their superior eyes could see the thick bushes and overgrown tree roots that surrounded the small blue house. They had landed in the bayou, on a scrap of land within a dense humid swamp, with no human essence around for miles.

"This better not be a damn witch," Asher murmured irritability as branches slapped against his arms and legs. Witches were condemned by wolves and most other shifters, they could choose light or dark and almost always chose to use evil, just like their male counterparts the mages. Their inherent ability to kill the supernatural helped them stay alive all these years but they lives on the edges of shifter society, keeping mostly to themselves.

"Alchemists are not witches, not like there's anything wrong with witches," Morgan said jumping over the brush expertly, "but there is a difference."

Asher huffed, "Nothing wrong with witches?!"

"Shush," Morgan said peering over an overgrown gate that led towards the house..

Instead of going to the front door, Morgan ran towards the backyard walking along a cleared cobblestone path. "Alchemists just happen to be one with nature, regular paranormal hippies. They are the best potion brewers you will ever find and this one happens to be the best of the bunch."

The backyard was free of any overgrowth allowing the men momentary relief. Thick branch's hung high above their heads with swinging vines of purple and white flowers. Beautiful cannot describe the stunning natural scenery; it was a total contrast to the front of the home.

Crossing the threshold, the men paused sensing a power foreign to them, unlimited magic was not something to take lightly. Under the waning moon, they saw a petite girl floating naked above a large coy pond. Dipping her feel absentmindedly, she sent steady ripples through the water cascading the moonlit reflection.

White flowers surrounded the water leaning towards her shimmering body. Her milky skin reflected the moonlight, casting an eerie glow throughout the yard. She was beautiful, but with small perky breasts and lean, narrow hips she looked more like a child than a woman.

"Chloe?" Morgan said dipping a toe into the pond.

Rising high into the air, the woman flew towards Morgan in a burst of purple sparks shrieking in excitement, her straight, long black hair flowed wildly as she wrapped her thin arms around her. "My love it's been ages, how are you! We have so much to talk about..."

Turning, she looked towards Asher and Fury in confusion, her eyes glowing bright blue, "Men?"

Beckoning them closer, Morgan held out her hand towards Chloe. A diamond soul gem sparkled under the moonlight casting rainbow rays of light along the water. Crossing her arms, Chloe regarded the gem suspiciously. "This is a large payment, what exactly do you need from me Morgan?"

Smiling innocently Morgan began to trace the sparkling gem along Chloe's breast, "I just need your services Chloe, nothing more..." Chloe's pale skin began to grow pink as heat flushed her face. "Please don't mind the brutes, they are dear to me and are aiding in my little problem. I just need your assistance with something."

Sighing softly Chloe grinned, "Alright but I can't accept this as payment." Morgan stared intimately into Chloe's icey blue eyes as she pressed the gem against her heart, "Then accept it as a gift, it's been way too long since I've visited." Laughing Chloe embraced her again, "Okay, okay, let's get inside and see what I can do."

As they walked through a large archway, the inside of the house began to expand into a large greenhouse. Grass and rocks lined the walls as hummingbirds flew above them through leaves and hanging vines.

"So, we kinda need some help locating some... friends. We need a tracker vial, maybe some invisibility potion or an energy bomb, I don't know, surprise me," Morgan said hopping onto a wooden counter. Reaching up, she began thumbing through the rows of alchemy books.

"What? You're an arms dealer?" Asher asked perplexed, studying the small woman. She couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall and looked as innocent as a school child. Turning quickly, she eyed him angrily, "No, I am an alchemists. There is a difference."

Shrugging his shoulders Asher grinned playfully, "Of course there is."

Frowning, Chloe floated towards Morgan, "Who are these guys anyway, you've always worked alone. You know I cannot give you potions to do harm."

Opening a dusty book Morgan flipped through the pages leisurely, "I know, I know, they are just friends. Asher, Fury this is Chloe; Chloe this is Asher and Fury." Smiling sweetly she reached for another book, "Now that we're all friends can we continue?"

"Uh- huh," Chloe said sarcastically. "Now I know why you brought a soul gem." Smiling wickedly, Chloe conjured a frilly green apron over her naked body, "You're lucky I love you."

Smiling, Morgan closed the book," I'm promising no harm to any 'living' being, that's pretty generous. Besides this is about saving our species, defeating the bad guys, no harm no foul."

Chloe looked at her frowning, "Well as good as that sounds, I cannot do harm and neither can my potions so I'm limited in what I can do." Letting out a huff Chloe looked around thinking quietly, "let me have a look, maybe I can find some loopholes."

Flying around the room Chloe began reaching into rocks and crevices to retrieve various vials. Her small body began to him with energy as she flew. She moved a lot like a hummingbird, darting around so quickly she disappeared leaving only a faint trail of purple sparks in her wake.

With her arms full of vials of every shape and color, she conjured up a wicker basket carefully placing them inside. "Everything you could ever need is in here, including three vials of tracker potion but you must be careful. They vary in potency and will only last a short period of time."

Hopping up next to Morgan, she handed over the basket. Caressing her cheek gently Morgan leaned into her brushing her lips against her ear," Thank you, Chloe." Turning her face slowly Chloe met Morgan's lips in a soft kiss. "I've missed you." Her pink lips parted slightly enticing Morgan's tongue, their hands roamed each other's necks delicately as the scent of desire filled the room.

Fury and Asher looked at each other in confusion, there hate for each other sated with the view of these two woman kissing each other tenderly. Asher licked his lips thinking of the Tigress before him, never had he wanted a tiger before he had always preferred bitches. But the longer he spent with her the more his urge and need grew, his wolf knew she was his mate but his head was having a hard time agreeing. He had always been in control of his beast on all matters, except when it came to Morgan.

He was told long ago that as brothers of such an ancient lineage they were forever linked to rule a joined clan, whether they wanted to or not. There bitter rivalry has always kept them separated, he never imagined he could be in the same room as his brother, let alone possibly share a mate for all eternity.

His felt his wolf howl in approval of the realization, a sexual and powerful mate with a sense of humor, the Goddess has blessed him. His brother being in the picture could not dampen his happiness with finding her, he would not let Fury push her away and claim her as his own.

Asher's mind drifted as he gazed longingly at her, her sweet scent confirming his thoughts. This woman might just sway destiny back to its original plan, if anyone would make them join clans, it would be her.

Looking towards his brother, Fury linked with him sending a jolt of anger into his brain, 'Keep you mind off of her dog.' Asher cringed elbowing Fury in the ribs with lightening speed, 'If you don't like what I am thinking, stay out of my head.' They remained silent as they watched the two women, knowing deep down what fate had already planned and somehow not feeling the urge to fight it.

Giggling, Chloe nuzzled her nose against Morgan's, breaking their kiss. "Be safe on your adventure my love, bring me a treasure, will you?" Morgan's heart ached at the thought of leaving Chloe again, the little alchemist held a special spot in her soul.

Jumping from the counter, Morgan walked towards the men handing the large basket to Asher. "You know I will, I'll be back after the solstice, we can talk and eat ice cream and do whatever else you want."

Smiling beautifully, Chloe turned toward the archway waving her hand. A stream of gold liquid rose from the floor creating a fluid doorway in the middle of the room, "I look forward to it, now leave before I change my mind." Chloe hugged Morgan one last time and opened the door.

Waving goodbye, they stepped through the large door and traveled through the same vortex as earlier. This time they arrived at the base of Mount Hallow buried deep in the woods, about 45 miles from Fury's estate.

Disoriented, Fury sat down on a boulder holding his head, "Do you always travel like this?" His senses were all over the place, his tiger was confused and growled loudly protesting the erratic form of travel.

Stretching her arms above her head Morgan grinned, "Oh no, it's actually pretty hard to do and takes a lot of stamina. Most people don't teleport more than twice a year, you did it twice in the same day."

Asher walked towards Morgan earnestly, a wicked grin painted his handsome face. "So are we just going to ignore your moment with Chloe in there?" He couldn't get the image of them kissing out of his head, his cock stood painfully erect and his wolf was so consumed with her it barely noticed they had traveled at all.

Gleefully, Morgan hooked her arm in the crook of his stealing the basket from his fingers, "Chloe is a very old and dear friend, a best friend even." Frowning she looked up at him innocently. "Did what you see upset you Alpha Night?"

Smirking seductively he reached down cupping her chin, tilting her head up. Lightly tracing her ear with his lips, he felt her body grow warmer, "Actually, I loved what I saw..., can't you tell?"

Morgan felt her face burn red as Asher's warm breath crawled down her neck, his hard cock pressed against her stomach as he looked down at her with desire. "Do you like teasing us?" he said pressing his cock against her harder.

Breathing heavily, Morgan felt her control slipping; her kiss with Chloe must have been too much, her stomach coiled with the realization that she was rapidly approaching her heat cycle. His touch ignited the fire she had buried deep within; her pussy began to drip with honey as the thought of them filling her entered her mind. Her tiger purred in approval, Asher was just as perfect a specimen as Fury.

Breathless, she let him mold against her body, the air was saturated with the scent of her arousal attracting him even more.

"Step away from her Asher," Fury growled baring his fangs in a ferocious sneer. Her scent made his tiger ferocious; he fisted his hands to keep them from ripping her out of his arms.

Panting heavily she fell to her knees, "Stop, make it stop... my body... is on fire." Tearing at her clothes, she began to partially shift, sharp teeth and claws broke through as her eyes began to glow auburn.

"Can you not smell her? She needs our help Fury; you know that better than anyone. We need to do something," Asher said standing beside her, panic furrowed his brow as she writhed in pain.

Sitting up, Morgan squeezed her breasts earnestly looking up at them, her dress hung off her body in shreds. "No fighting, help me... please..." Her curly hair had become wild framing her flushed face as she tossed her head back moaning in agony.

Her heat had arrived and it was in full force sending sparks of raw desire through her body. Hesitantly, Fury knelt down in front of her, "Are you sure?" He wanted her since he laid eyes on her but he would not tolerate taking her by force. His tiger would never accept a forced mating of any kind, it was disgraceful.

Asher quietly knelt behind her as well, softly rubbing her shoulders and neck. Closing her eyes she whispered softly, "Yes... please."

Looking up, Fury met Asher's eyes, "We will relieve her, not ourselves. Understood?" Moving his hands from her shoulders, Asher gently felt her full breasts, kneading them softly, "I am a perfect gentleman."

Fury expected the pangs of jealousy to rip through him but instead felt nothing, his tiger only cared about one thing. Relieving her pain.

As Asher rubbed her breasts Fury kissed a soft trail up her thighs, his beard tickled against her skin making her legs tremble even more. Asher's hands were rough with callouses but each caress was soft and gentle making her head spin.

The cool night air ran along her skin hardening her nipples, she had never had a heat this intolerable. The pain began to morph into warm pleasure as they slowing explored her body.

Asher nipped his way up her neck savoring the taste of her skin, licking her ear softly he felt his wolf growl in satisfaction within him, "Tell me what you want baby."

Her eyes widened as her tiger roared with lust demanding her to conceive. Muffled words rang in her ears. Bear their young. They are strong mates. Submit to them. Mate. Her tiger was in a frenzy, her brain a chaotic mix of extreme need and pain.

She couldn't believe how easily her tiger was swayed by them, they had been accepted by her spirit already. Her tiger had never submitted like this, she always fought before submitting but for some reason the urge to pull back never entered her mind. Frustrated, she shook her head clear. "Kiss me," she murmured pulling him closer. Taking hold of her face, Asher's tongue dominated her soft mouth exploring every inch of her lips and tongue. Biting at her lower lip he pinched her nipples gently. "So beautiful..."

Soft gasps escaped her as Fury pulled her legs apart exposing her pink center. Reaching under her, he grabbed her firm round ass, lifting her up to his mouth earnestly. His tongue ran painfully slow up her slit, licking the sweet juices from her ass to her clit. His mouth circled her small bud, sending powerful waves of pleasure through her.

"So sweet..." he growled slipping his tongue deep into her pussy. Her taste was like the sweetest elixir, her tight pussy convulsed around his tongue in response urging him deeper.

She grabbed his thick hair unable to control the pleasure that racked though her body. Licking his lips hungrily, Fury looked up at her. Auburn eyes glowing with desire stared back at him, he could feel his tiger growing persistent, demanding submission. Her submission.

Gripping her ass roughly he leaned down licking her sensitive clit harder, her pussy was slick with honey radiating heat against his mouth. Grinning at her wickedly he bit down on her clit tearing a scream of pleasure from her, "Tell me what you want kitty."

Moaning uncontrollably she pulled at his hair in frustration, "You know..., you know what I want Alpha."

Roughly he pushed two fingers into her slick pussy without warning. The invasion sent a shattering orgasm through her causing her pussy to clench firmly around him. Hot and impossibly tight she felt amazing, lifting her hips she strained for more as he began to pump into her. "So eager...", he said kissing her hip tenderly.

Hot energy shot through him as she rocked against his fingers faster, unknown magical power surged into his body constraining his chest. He could feel his muscles bulge as her hips rocked, his arms and legs straining to accommodate the new mass. The power consumed his tiger as she came, he knew his control wouldn't last much longer at this rate.

Looking up, he watched as Asher left her puckered mouth, pulling her hard nipple between his sharp teeth. Scratching at his back, sweet moans of encouragement escaped her as he suckled each breast.

"Please, I need...," she gasped squirming beneath them, "both of you..." Her body lifted from the ground as she began to climax again, her screams of ecstasy echoed through the silence of the forest.

Pulling away suddenly Asher looked over his shoulder, "We have company." A dark figure shifted behind the trees, red eyes glowed brightly as the stench of death overpowered the sweet musky air.

Laying her down softly, Asher looked towards Fury as anger radiated through their minds, 'Do you smell that?' Fury looked towards the forest silently rubbing her hips and thighs. He relished the sight of her flushed body before him.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers