Last Day At Work

Story Info
Her last day isn't as easy as planned.
1.6k words
3.92
77.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah kept glancing up at the clock. She was getting excited, today was her last day at this job, and the day was almost over. She was in the back corner of the production floor, trying to finish up her batch for the day. She may have hated working here, but she felt it would be poor form to leave an unfinished batch for someone else to take care of on Monday. She could at least have the common courtesy of leaving everything in good order before she went. She bent over the production table and concentrated on finishing as quickly as possible. It was near the end of the day, but maybe she could finish this and get out ten or fifteen minutes early. In her eagerness to finish up this last bit of work, she didn't realize that it had gotten strangely quiet on the floor.

Sarah half-felt, half-sensed someone behind her. She started to straighten up, to see who was there. It was probably somebody just stopping by to say one last goodbye. In a sense she was right. Before she could even completely stand, she felt something slide over her head, some type of canvas sack or bag. The world went black, and she immediately started flailing to free herself. Suddenly the quiet production floor was loud, voices all around her, her own panting and gasping loud in her ears. Something crashed to the floor off of the table she had been working at. She felt several sets of hands on her, groping her, forcing her downwards. Despite her struggles she was bent over at the waist, her torso on the table. Her hands were pinned beside her. Sarah wasn't a very large woman, and bent over like this her unknown assailants had a lot of leverage. She tried to yell, but the bag muffled most of the sound. It was hot, and hard to breathe. Sarah started to breathe quick, shallow, panicked breaths.

She could hear a series of deep voices behind her, but couldn't make out what they were saying. She felt hands all over her, sliding up her legs, grabbing her ass, working their way under her shirt from behind. Sarah tried to push up, to raise herself off the table, but she wasn't going anywhere. She realized she was trapped. Suddenly her back felt cold, and she realized that someone had split her shirt up the back. She could feel the cloth rubbing against her stomach and breasts as what was left of her shirt was pulled out from underneath her. A strong set of hands reached underneath her waist, and she felt her jeans being undone. It wasn't long before they were yanked off of her. Her bra was next to go, unceremoniously yanked off of her. She was bent over the table in nothing but her little thong. She felt hands everywhere, and her thong was pushed to the side while someone's (one of her co-workers?) fingers probed her pussy. Whoever this person was, they weren't being gentle about it.

The group of mostly male (and one female) co-workers was quite happy with Sarah's farewell. It had been easier than they could have hoped. And now they were going to take their time with the pretty but aloof girl who was leaving them. The one man who was finger fucking her was also working at unzipping his fly. He was pleasantly surprised to find that Sarah was getting quite wet for him. He freed his cock from his pants, and with his co-conspirators still pinning her down, he grabbed her hips and thrust into her. With a grunt he forced himself all the way into her tight little snatch. Sarah grunted into the canvas bag, and her hips smacked into the edge of the table. She couldn't believe that her body was responding to this, but she was soaked. She was being fucked from behind hard, and she didn't even know who was inside of her. Whoever it was, they were fucking her with hard steady thrusts, and while she desperately wanted to get away, some part of her loved it.

The man inside of her pulled her hips up, forcing himself into her even more deeply. She felt him shudder, and he pumped a big load of sticky cum into her. And then suddenly he was gone, leaving Sarah's thighs all sticky. She could feel cum oozing out of her. Even through the fear, she was so turned on to know that someone she most likely knew had just fucked her in front of a group of her acquaintances. And everyone was in on the secret except her.

She wasn't left alone for long. The next cock was already inside of her. She gasped as she felt the man grab the canvas sack that was over her head and tug on it. Her head bent backwards at an odd angle, and she was trapped. He was fucking hard, really pounding her, and her hips were smacking painfully into the table. She was half-raised off the table, but her hands were still being held firmly. Her breasts were exposed though, and she felt hands squeezing them roughly, pinching and squeezing her nipples. She felt a warm wet mouth on one of them, an odd counter to the brutal fucking she was (to be honest) enjoying.

She heard a groan and felt another flood of cum invade her pussy. After her anonymous lover had pulled out of her, nothing happened for a minute or so. The minute seemed like an eternity to her. Were they done? Were they going to hurt her? Were they figuring out what to do with her? Then without warning, she was hoisted up in the air... flipped over, and placed on her back on the table. Arms were prying her legs apart, and her cum-soaked thong was ripped right off of her. She was still pinned, but now she was flat on her back.

It was like getting fucked by a train. Cock after cock invaded her. Each guy took a turn getting between her legs and using her. Most of the people there were in their 20's, still good and strong. She wasn't sure how many people fucked her, but she realized that most of them could probably go 2 or 3 times. She could be here a while. Not that she minded... all of this unexpected attention had caused her to cum more times than she could count. Powerful, earth-shaking orgasms ripped through her. Which did nothing to discourage her soon to be ex co-workers from fucking her as many times as they could. If Sarah could see, she'd realize that she wasn't the only one having so much fun. The other woman there, who had the luxury of not being pinned downed or wearing a sack, was priming all of the other guys. Often she had a cock in each hand as she was either sucking someone, or being fucked herself. She was enjoying the show, and the attention, immensely.

Sarah felt herself being lifted again. She was laid back down, and realized someone was underneath of her. She felt the head of his cock rub up against her ass, and then felt him slowly but steadily work his cock into her ass. Then another cock sliding along her slit, before finally working it's way into her pussy. She felt so full she thought she would die, and groaned as the guy started fucking her pussy. Wave after wave of mind-numbing orgasms cascaded over her. The guys weren't even really trying to pin her down any more, she was so tired, and so obviously enjoying it all, that she just let them do what they wanted. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have two cocks inside of her at the same time.

When the two guys were done with that portion of the adventure, the very exhausted, very sore, and very sticky Sarah was laid out on the table. She was pinned down again, but nothing else was happening. She wondered what else was in store for her. A couple of minutes went by... and then she felt a spatter of cum on her tits. Shortly afterwards, another load landed on her stomach. Her thighs were next. Suddenly there was cum everywhere, her pussy, her chest, and her legs. Sarah's tits were covered. It was so warm, and there was so much of it. It was like a parade of men was taking turns jacking off onto her. She couldn't possibly keep track, but there was so much it had to be fifteen or twenty men. Half the damn factory had fucked her, and was now leaving their mark on her.

A big whooping cheer went up, some type of celebration. She heard shuffling and talking, and realized that things were winding down. As much as she had loved it, she was sore, and exhausted, and was grateful for that? But now what?

The bag suddenly tightened around her neck, and she instinctively reached up, not wanting to be choked. She heard scrambling, something else was knocked over, and some yelling and shouting. She fumbled with the sack around her neck, and eventually managed to loosen it, and remove it. The production floor was eerily dark, and quiet. Her mangled shirt, bra, and thong were on the floor beside her shoes. Her jeans were rumpled up not too far away. She gathered what was left of her clothing, and went to check herself out in the bathroom. There were a few bruises, and her hair was a mess, but other than that, no real harm done. She took half an hour trying to clean all of the cum off of herself. Then she put on her jeans, and found her jacket. She let herself out of the building, and looker around furtively. There wasn't a sign of anybody. Her car was still where she had left it that morning. Her last day of work was over.