Last Night

Story Info
Husband takes what he wants.
2.3k words
4.17
96.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Darcy, I'm 29 and married, and I have to tell somebody about what happened to me last night. I still don't know whether to be excited or shamed – I guess I'm a little confused. Maybe telling my story will help me understand better about me – therapy without the therapist. Sometimes it's easier to write things down than tell them in person. Kinda like a diary, I guess.

A little background about me – it will help you understand why I'm not sure about things. I was raised Catholic – went to church every Sunday, Catholic grade school and high school and confession and that stuff. My parents weren't too strict, though. I guess you'd call them a liberal Catholic. Maybe its cause reality is harsh and they wanted me to be able to cope with life and not live in shelter (like some of my school classmates). They didn't avoid questions about sex when asked. I was encouraged to remain a virgin until marriage, but Mom knew that wasn't practical and suggested using condoms to avoid HIV and stuff. She didn't want me getting pregnant early like my Aunt Rena did.

I finally went all the way with a guy in college after drinking too much at a freshmen mixer. I'd only had some beer and wine coolers before – never hard stuff. I got drunk so fast - even on sweet stuff! He took me to a bedroom in the frat house and made me suck on him before he threw me on the bed and stuck it in. I was do drunk that I hardly felt anything (maybe this guy's penis – kinda small?) and didn't try to stop him. I wasn't raped – I was young and stupid. My fault. Next time I was back at home, I cried lots and told Mom and confessed my sins at church. The priest was nicer than I thought about it. He didn't tell me I was going to hell – he was more concerned about my feelings and spoke to me like a friend. I really needed that. I did more 'stations of the cross', said a whole bunch of 'Our Fathers' and eventually forgave myself.

That turned me off of guys for the rest of the year. I didn't want to go out cause I didn't want THAT to happen again - only when I was ready and on my terms. Early in my sophomore year, I met a guy in Psych class (my minor) and we started going out. Todd was my boyfriend for the next 3 years (on and off). We had sex after about 10 dates and I learned some things. I didn't mind sucking his cock and really liked when he licked me. We pretty much did missionary style stuff –he said he liked that best. Sex was ok, sometimes good – but I didn't orgasm too much. Thought that was how it worked. Todd broke up with me to go into the Army and (said he wanted to 'see the world'). I wasn't too hurt – I guess I knew inside that he wasn't the one.

Fast forward to my first job out of college – I majored in Communications and got an entry-level job at a local cable station. There I met Scott – he was on the tech staff - built and cute! He asked he out and WOW – we just clicked. The chemistry was great. We started going out lots and I decided to go on the pill, figuring we'd have sex sooner or later. (I was horny for him something fierce). I should mention that I'm 5'5", about 125 pounds, have a 34B chest and shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. I'm in pretty good shape – I go to the gym at least 3 days a week. He is about 6' tall, 180 lbs of muscle with a chiseled face, brown hair and blue eyes. He is 3 years older than me.

I said before that I thought sex was ok – until I started sleeping with Scott. He was incredible. His cock is 7" and thick. He'd eat me and make me cum, suck my nipples and finger me, even used vibrators and dildos on me! Wow – life was good! I had to say 'yes' when he proposed – no one ever made me feel like that. I figured I was set – we liked the same stuff, my parents liked him, sex was great and he made decent money. He didn't have any bizarre issues or skeletons and respected me as a person. I thought I really knew him!

Until last night…

The evening started normally – we had Chinese take-out and some wine. Then he said he'd like to try something new with me tonight. He wanted to blindfold me. I was willing to try – he always made me feel so good and I trusted him. He was my husband after all.

We went into the bedroom and Scott put a leather blindfold on, undressed me and had me lay face-down on the bed. Then I heard a heard some noises and felt him put a thing around my wrist – it was a handcuff or something and he tied both my wrists to the headboard posts! "Hey, you didn't say anything about this – what's the deal, Scott?" My answer was something around my head and into my mouth – some kind of gag. Now I was getting upset – I'd never done this and we never even talked about bondage! Mhmmmfff was all I could get out and I kicked my legs to show my feelings. More noises and Scott tied my ankles to the footboard posts. I was totally vulnerable again – only this time not my fault and not some drunk frat dude. I felt powerless, confused and scared. MBMMFFF!! I squirmed and tried to get free.

And then I felt pain – on my rear. A sharp, horrible pain. OH MY GOD IT HURT! And then again – I was being spanked something hard!!! Again and again and again and again. It seemed like the pain would never stop. My ass was on fire – it hurt so bad – so bad. MBMMMMMFFFF!

Please stop – please stop. Please don't do this. Why are you doing this????

And then Scott finally spoke: "You little slut – tonight you will feel pain. Your body will be used for MY pleasure."

Slut? Me? But, I almost never…

I was shocked – Scott never talked like this – never acted like this. I was so helpless – I couldn't…and then the tears came – I cried like a baby. I was so upset and scared - I couldn't stop – my nose ran like crazy, tears drenched my face and soaked the sheet around my head. I convulsed as I tried to stop – SMACK! SMACK! More spankings on my butt.

"STOP CRYING or I'll really give you something to cry about, slut."

Mbbmmfmfmfmf – I begged, pleaded for this to end. I'll do anything – just please stop. It hurt so much. Please! Please! What did I do? Why??? Why???

"Better, slut – no crying and no more paddling – understand?"

I did my best to nod my head – snot running all over my face and clogging my throat. Maybe he'll let me go now?

"I'm going to fuck you tonight – hard – in a place I haven't before. I am going to take your anal cherry from you and pleasure myself with your tight, hot little ass."

WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT DID HE SAY?????

I couldn't believe it! MBMMMFMFMFMFMFMF!!!!! I screamed as loud as I could through the gag – tensed my body, pulled at my bindings. I was frantic and wanted out – now. Wanted to run away and escape this pervert! He wanted to do what???!!

"Struggle all you want to, slut - you will only get hurt."

And then he started LAUGHING as I tried harder – to pull off the cuffs around my wrist and ankles and thrashed around. LAUGHING at ME! He must have walked out of the room, because it was quiet for several minutes – I was exhausted – I couldn't, I tried. I started crying again.

"What did I tell you earlier?" SMACK – SMACK on my sore butt. "I told you before – crying gets paddling – you choose. I could spank you all night. You are going to get your ass fucked either way – up to you how much more you want to hurt."

I was beaten – I gave up. I've heard everyone has a breaking point – this was mine. I slowly nodded my head.

"Good – you understand the situation. I will be nice to you tonight and use lube since this is your first time. It IS your first ass-fucking, right slut?"

I nodded my head again.

A sudden cold on my anus caused me to jerk – Scott was squirting some kind of liquid on my hole. He was gentle and slowly worked the lube around and into my ass with his fingers. (He has thick and long fingers – I love when he finger-fucks my pussy). More cold lube and more circling in and around my anus with his fingers. He stretched my hole with one finger, then two. In and out – deeper and deeper - around and around. Finger fucking my asshole. Then he surprised me and touched my pussy with his other hand.

"Well, well – you are very wet! I think somebody is enjoying some ass-play. I knew you were a little slut – just waiting to be fucked every way. You are excited."

It was a statement, not a question. I slowly nodded my head again – despite the pain and humiliation, I was very excited. I couldn't control how my body reacted – I hated being out of control, but I had to admit I was really hot.

Scott inserted a vibrator in my pussy – my favorite one. 8 inches long and thick. He fucked me with it – slow and shallow and then hard, deep and fast. OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. HARDER, HARDER,HARDER – FUCK ME HARD! My orgasm was so intense and long – it felt so good.

"My turn, little slut."

Scott shocked me when he pulled the vibrator out and thrust his hard cock into my pussy from behind, pounding me over and over until I came again in waves. He hadn't cum yet – I was surprised. We usually cum together when he fucks me.

"You thought I'd cum, didn't you? I made sure I'd last longer tonight by jerking off before I left work - I want to fuck your ass for a long time tonight."

I was beyond caring at that moment – I was exhausted, satisfied and trapped.

Scott pulled out of my soaked pussy and placed his hard cock at the entrance of my stretched virgin hole. He started to work it in my ass slowly and with just the head pushing. It hurt, but I was so tired and relaxed from my orgasms that it wasn't too bad


Until he started fucking me for real.

Slamming deep into me, I gasped and screamed at the sudden pain as my ass was torn in half by his huge cock. It felt like a steel rod shoved into my gut and I couldn't catch my breath – tears from the pain as he filled my tight hole and pushed deeper. He was so big. God it hurt bad!

"Mmmm, your ass is so fucking hot and tight. I should have done this a long time ago. Struggle and squeeze tighter, slut. FUCK this feels fantastic. FUCK YES."

Scott kept raping my ass for what seemed liked hours – the pain subsided as my ass relaxed and I began to enjoy the feeling and started pushing back against him. He kept pumping and talking dirty to me – but I didn't hear anything and was lost in my world of pleasure. Oh God, I'm going to cum while he fucks my ass. This is so wrong – but feels soooooo good. Oh, shit. Oh shit. Fuck me. Fuck my ass – make me cummmmmm……...

"FUCK – your asshole is so tight – I'm gonna cum!!!! YES – YES – YES – FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

I felt his cock get harder, the spurt in my tunnel and my body tensed totally as I had the biggest orgasm ever.

* * * * *

I must have passed out.

When I woke up about 3 am, the cuffs, gag and blindfold were gone and my face was wiped clean. Scott was snoring lightly next to me in the bed. I went to the bathroom and my ass hurt when I sat down – sitting down at work today will suck. My hole was sore and tender too.

I went into the kitchen for some water and to think - I'm not sure about this. Who was the guy I married?: The wonderful person who takes care of me and makes me happy? Or some hidden pervert with a serious sadistic streak? Where did this come from? Can I accept this side of Scott? Will our marriage survive?

Who am I??? I was always a mostly good Catholic girl with little sins – but nothing, never like the woman last night…Why did I enjoy last night so much? It was so wrong, so unnatural, wasn't it? Will I go to hell?

I probably won't talk about this with Mom or confess it to a priest. Some things are better left unsaid, I think. I have to decide in my own mind if all this is ok.

Maybe I'll have to try it all again to make sure…

*

Thanks for reading this – it helps. Any advice or comments are welcome.

Darcy