All Comments on 'Last Night'

by midnight_confessions

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
some people

can't even write without letting their controlling rapist pain inflicting nature come out. well mightnite...I now know you for what you are...a control freak that is really a little wimp with a two inch willy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Problem

I don't understand why some people b**ch and complain aout the stories in this category...they must be too dumb to know what non-consent means! Personally I found this story HOT HOT HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hope you write more.

Really good story, it's hard to find decent nonconsent with the man being dominant. And to the wannabe critic, you should have looked at who wrote the story because I can say that she doesn't have a two inch willy. But ya must be really insecure to insult a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Don't You Understand?

The comment from someone in Michigan scares me. Evidently someone doesn't understand about free speech AND he thinks this story is hot. Perhaps that person went to public school. Yeah, that would account for the inability to reason logically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What about this category do people not understand?

It is in the Non-Consent category for a reason, you dumb

b-tches!

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
*smiling*

Two categories I never can read all the way thru are NC and Anal. Something about this author made me read this story to it's end..And I enjoyed it. Something about this author...Something about this author...*S*....Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BDSM or Non-Consent - More Pain Than Advantage

So BDSM it is and as such would be better where it could be appreciated for what it is - pain and more delivered pain.

Delivered to a woman in rape style by her new loving husband who may just tie her up again and invite the neighborhood guys to beat on her and take her ass while he jacks off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story

Regardless of what some of the other comments are, I enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My response to Darcy!!

Honey, if you are inclined to learn more about your ass fucking, leave a message in this forum. I am ready to pack your mud!! LOVE that Hershey Highway!!! I would love to teach you......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Arousing & Interesting

That was a beautiful NC male dominance story. I loved it & thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

woww, i loved it, particular because it is quick, short and precise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous