Last of the Unicorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

Summer crept in balmy and hot. Gavin had taken to walking through the forest. He told himself he was not looking for her but he knew he was lying to himself. Every sound or rustle and he jerked his head that way looking for the dappled gray hide. It had been a little over a year since she had appeared on the road and Gavin still felt the pain as through it had been yesterday. Gavin sank down under the shade tree he had first met her by. He looked out over the lake and wondered if she had loved him and if she knew he had loved her.

Gavin had his head in his hands when he heard a high pitched squeal. He slowly raised his head and looked to his left feeling his breath catch in his throat and a constricted pain squeeze at his heart.

Alorna stood on the edge of the meadow her head turned toward him for a moment before her attention returned to the source of the squeal. Cavorting around Alorna in a happy circle was a dark chestnut unicorn foal, the nub of its silver horn sparkling in the sun as it galloped around its mother in the sunshine. Alorna moved through the meadow grass and walked toward Gavin at a sedate pace, her belly was still a bit larger than it had been and her condition was deteriorated by the strain of motherhood but she was still beautiful.

She paused a few yards from him and turned her head to nicker at the foal. The foal cautiously approached, sliding up beside Alorna and staring at Gavin curiously. A colt. The unicorn foal was a colt. Gavin stood and walked to Alorna, she allowed him to come to her and rested her head on his shoulder when he hugged her neck.

"He's beautiful." Gavin stroked her sleek neck. "Alorna I love you."

Alorna blew softly and nuzzled his back. She remained in the clearing with him for a few hours before both unicorns returned to the forest and Gavin walked back to the castle with a much lighter heart.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers