Late

Story Info
You come home late and your master is waiting.
1.2k words
4.06
25.2k
7
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

You stagger inside after a long night of partying with your girlfriends. The bar great and the group of you drank so much that you had to catch a ride from someone else. The house is dark except for the single small light in the living room. You think about all the guys you teased and you start to drip with desire. You walk carefully into the living room, trying to be quiet and not wake "him" up. You know your master will not be happy about you being out all night but if you are quiet you might be able to slip his notice. You walk through not even paying attention to the room.

"Where have you been, darling?" A voice said from the shadows of the chair.

You are startled, turning to face the voice but you stagger against the door frame.

"You've been out drinking haven't you? What else have you been doing?"

He stands up and moves up to you. Looking you up and down; he scowls at your outfit. You made sure to dress in your little school girl outfit for the club: your plaid skirt, a tight black half shirt, your black boots and your choker on your neck. It always drove all the guys wild to see it and when you dance they could see your ass. You loved showing it off. It was nice having all those stares on you and the jealous looks from the other women. But now, seeing that look on his face, you are not sure it was such a good idea. He looked at you with those green eyes of his and they were a light with anger. You tried to step away but his hand latches on your arm and he pulls you close. He breaths deeply and he frowns at you.

"You've been drinking, you are dressed like a slut and I can smell like ... a guy has been groping you."

"No, no, nothing happened. Sweetie, I'm drunk but no one touched me," You stammer out, lying out your ass.

"Do you think I am stupid baby? You are dressed like a slut, you are drunk," He says, he puts his hand under your skirt and feels your pussy," And you're wet."

You look at him with shock and you realize he is right. All those stares and looks, the dancing and the flirting has gotten you wet. Your pussy is dripping. It might have been because of some of dance partners took advantage of your pantyless state; putting their fingers in you. You shudder at his touch; you love it when he touches you and that anger in his eyes gives you the excitement and fear. Your pussy drips onto his fingers and he pulls his hand away.

"You are such a slut, you are dripping and you want me to fuck you right now?"

"Yes, please fuck me... I need you inside me."

"You don't deserve it, slut. Why should I give you my cock when you give your pussy away to anyone with one?"

"No one fucked me, sir. I just teased them."

"You teasing little slut, you left all those guys hard and walked away? And now you come to me for sex? Getting turned on by others and then coming home to me? Is that it?"

You nod your head and hang it low. You have never seen him so angry before and it frightens you but he always turns you on.

"I'm going to punish you... go get it."

You know what he wants so you go into the bedroom and grab the paddle. It is heavy and black with a leather strap on one end. You meekly hand it to him and he looks at you with such disgust that you turn away from him. He grabs you and pushes you over a chair and lifts up your skirt. Lifting up your skirt, he rubs the paddle across your bare ass. The wood feels cold and thrilling as you grip on the back of the chair.

"You know I don't want to punish you but you been such a bad girl that I have to paddle that ass of yours."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Count them for me baby."

You count out the paddles as he spanks you hard. He has never done it this hard before and it is difficult to count for him. Your hands dig into the chair and you bite your lip in between each one of the impact. Tears of pain and joy leak down your cheeks as he goes all the way to twenty. He puts his hand and gently rubs your sore butt. You look at him and smile at him, hoping of that he was satisfied with your punishment.

"Now baby doll, since you want to be such a naughty little slut... I will make sure you know that your my little slut. On your knees, baby and put your ass out... and put your face in the seat of that char... the chair I waited for you in all night."

You kneel then crawl over to it putting your arms and face into the seat of the chair. You hear his pants getting unzipped and then they hit the floor. He gets behind you and without any hesitation; he drives his hard cock into your tight little pussy. He is not gentle or forgiving as he pounds you from behind; one of his hands wrapped in your hair and the other griping your hip. He fucks you so hard you can feel the sting of his hips on your tender ass. You moan as he fucks you; you are a little slut. You love it when he fucks you like this and this time is remorseless. He fills you up so completely and his cock ravages your pussy.

"Oh sir, please fuck me harder... please."

"My baby likes being a slut?"

"Yes, I am slut. I'm your little slut though sir. My pussy belongs to you... my ass, my tits, and my mouth all belongs to you."

"Yes you do baby... this is my pussy and you better remember next time that you go out."

"I will sir, please let me cum please."

"No baby not tonight. I am going to leave my cum in your tight little pussy and you don't get to cum.' He says as he fucks you harder and faster. You can tell he is about to cum inside you.

"Please sir let me cum with you... I need it. I need to cum on your cock please."

"No baby, you were so naughty you don't get to cum."

With a few final deep thrusts, you feel his cum fill you up and he keeps his cock inside you as he dumps his load into you. It is all you can do not to cum with him and you bite your lip as you struggle against it.

A after a few minutes, he pulls out of you and stand ups,

"Now go wash the stink of those other guys off of you but leave my cum in you baby doll or I will tie you down and leave you outside for someone else to pleasure."

"Yes sir and right away sir."

"Good girl."

You take a quick shower and resist touching yourself ... you know he is watching. You dry yourself off and walk into the bedroom. You see him lying down on the bed, He holds out his arms and beckons you over. You slide into his arms. He nuzzles your neck... all is forgiven. You kiss him softly on his lips and curl up in his arms. You fall asleep planning your next naughty "error".

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers