All Comments on 'Late Night DIY'

by CestFabulous

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this is a true story

dear cest, I am very sure this happened, guess why? u wouldn't believe, 80% of this happened in my life...the parents havin sex and me tracking them part....I have several times spied on them and imagine my state when one night they briefly made love beside me thinkin I was asleep!!!! I too had a similar call from mom one day when she asked me why I was staring at her breasts when she was changing her clothes and even asked me whether I wanted to touch them!!! like you I too chickened out and to this day I know it was a chance for something!!! I dont know whether I regret it now, but I really did till very recently...Now I'm married but there wouldn't be a week without thinkin bout those days...guess why I search literotica for incest stories? I should admit those incidents has really affected my sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Write Fiction Part 2

Write a part 2 of seduction & made it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

Great story. Love the realism of it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!! More!!

Great Story! Continue on to full eroticism.

CestFabulousCestFabulousabout 16 years agoAuthor
Feedback Time

Hi!

Thank you to everyone who has read this submission, voted, left a comment here or emailed me, whatever your feelings about it. Naturally, I cannot deny that I enjoy the positive feedback.

Unless I am overwhelmed with messages, I will try to reply. If you send me contact details or leave them here, I will attempt to do so directly. If not, then I will do so in this Comments section.

The realism of this submission is deliberate. I am not willing to say an awful lot more than that, but it is interesting that a couple of you really seemed to identify strongly with the content.

Anonymous in Anywhere: I would love to learn more. How did you first hear your parents? I wish that I had the luck and the guts to spy on mine doing it - what did you manage to see? Your parents making love next to you is an unusual situation - can you describe the full circumstances? On that occasion, were you able to masturbate as they had sex? Why not write about your experiences in detail and submit them to Literotica (letting me know, of course)?

If my mum had asked me if I wanted to touch her breasts, I would not have hesitated. It was only because I did not get a direct invitation to anything that I did not take things further. What exactly stopped you?

And my experiences also shaped my sexual behaviour in a big way, hence the similar searches on this site. You are not alone!

To the anonymous emailer who said I was meant to be with my mum, what made you say so? She is older now and still, happily, with my dad.

To the anonymous emailer who described incredibly similar circumstances under which they listened to their parents, can you provide more detail? I would love to have an online conversation with you about your experiences.

For those of you wanting a Part Two, you may well get one, but the nature of it would probably be different.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Very Erotic

This was erotic because of what you left out. You invited your reader to imagine, fill in the gaps, let their imaginations wander.

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My thoughts

What is wrong with being direct, bring uo the incident when you had an orgasm. Tell her you masturbated when you heard them making love, wait for a reaction.

Based on her reaction you will know what to do next!

Good luck..tell us how it works,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Voyerism bordering on incest

I enjoyed the first half of your essay. It brought back memories of my first discovery that my folks had sex. And more practically, that my kids may be discovering that my wife and I do it too. So, I'll have to work at keeping our time private, and accept that they can guess when they get sent to the movies or out of the afternoon, that they know we're doing it or have done it.

I don't think it's healthy for you to pursue your erotic feelings toward your mum, but if it helps you to write them out, I guess it couldn't hurt. You might concider working harder to develop sexual relationships with others your own age, as you're more likely to have continuing sex with them and an more happy life. But I don't want to sound too judgemental.

Sorry, I'm also Anonymous cause I don't have an accounty, but you can call me,

Studfinder!

CestFabulousCestFabulousover 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback Time - Part 2

Hi and thanks for responding,

Sorry that it has been so long, but - as you can see - there has hardly been a deluge of comments, despite more than 100,000 people reading this submission since it was put up.

Milliemoon - V kind words.

Anonymous (My thoughts) - I am afraid that the opportunity to turn my fantasies into action have probably gone. My mum remains married and I have a partner. Even if I wanted to 'play away' with Mum, there never seems to be a time when we are alone together these days. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Anonymous (Voyeurism bordering on incest) - Yes, that is an apt description. I presume you enjoyed the first part precisely because it was similar to your own experiences, but the thought of incest is not for you. From what you have read, you will not be surprised that I would love to hear about your discovery of your parents making love (in these comments or in the form of a submission), but that is up to you, of course. I would also like to know how you ended up reading my story. Re. pursuing my fantasy, see above. Naturally, I looked up 'Studfinder' - if that is deliberately linked to the title of my submission, then I have to say that it is an inspired name and very funny.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Beyond a turn on, whole body is on fire

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
Amazing

What a brilliant story! This perfectly encapsulates the typical voyeuristic perversion of a Mommy's boy who is in effect a cuckold to his Mother, jealous of his father fucking his dream woman, reduced to peeking and spying and listening, smelling panties, looking for clues, like a perverted detective, all to fuel masturbation, because his lust for her will always be unrequited (while their love is unlimited, their bond unbreakable, and his obsession unending).

I too listened to my parents fuck. Investigated her used panties, her contraception, spied on her in the toilet, bath and shower. This story describes me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nonsense

What boy would masturbate himself by “screwing his hips against the bed”?!That’s SIMPLY A NONSENSE!THIS IS A GIRL’S WAY to masturbate!A boy masturbates BY RUBBING HIS COCK WITH HIS HAND!Be REALISTIC when you write somethinng,especially right AT THE BEGINNING of a story!

CestFabulousCestFabulousalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous (the one who posted after 'spaceinvader'), if you think there is only one way for a man or boy to masturbate, then you better think again.

But thanks for your kind, considered comment.

garyeholtgaryeholtabout 2 years ago

It's never too late! How can I be so sure? Because I'm 81.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous