All Comments on 'Late Night Friends Ch. 01'

by bareman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
You Need Tag Lessons

Normally I pass over stories with tags like this. The tags are supposed to be used to tell a reader what types of sex or situations can be found in a story. Also they are a great tool for searching for stories with specific content.

Who would understand what the tag "Walked Bedroom" or "Couple Hours" mean anyway?

Who would search for "Friend Sandy"?

Su you went from 4 stars to two on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I had similar encounter

I met a full-figured woman who said she was a pianist at a large church. I liked doing oral and she liked watching me. On two different occasions, I licked her to orgasm, masterbated, and had intercourse. It ended because I talked to her daughter about dating her, but cannot recall what I said. I was not sure it it was her trying to assert dominance or she was truly upset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbareman@bareman
38 Followers
Just a horny middle aged guy who loves to read hot stories, and occasionally write one of my own. I welcum comments and constructive criticism from readers, but if my stories just aren't your thing, kindly move on--I don't need your bashing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES