Late Night Office Stop

Story Info
A wife surprises with the ultimate secretary fantasy.
1.5k words
4.48
29.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSSultan
SSSultan
10 Followers

I was sitting at my desk, quickly checking e-mail while my wife was in the bathroom. We were making a quick stop before heading home, after her lucky visit to an awards show, since my office was (basically) across the street from the venue.

Just as I was wondering what was taking her so long, I heard a knock, and saw her arm reaching through the doorway, and her fist gently knocking on the open door. "May I come in, sir?"

I softly chuckled and said, "Sure," and through the doorway my wife timidly entered, but not as I had seen her when we parted in the hallway outside my office. At least, I didn't remember her with her jacket gone, her shirt unbuttoned to just below her cleavage, allowing her ample breasts to be swelling through the opening.

"Sir, may I shut the door? I need to speak to you in private..."

She had a flirtatious look in her eye, but she was also feigning desperation, playing the part of (I guessed) a worried secretary. I was still a little stunned, and muttered, "Sure. That's fine."

"Thank you, sir." She quickly came all the way in, and after shutting the door, she crossed to my side of the desk, and sat against it, facing me, within touching distance of where I was sitting. It was only at this point that I noticed that she had removed her pantyhose, and was barefoot, showing off a (surprise) new pedicure: a glittery purple.

She quickly sat up on the desk, and crossed her legs, briefly brushing her toes against my leg as she did so. "Sir, I am so sorry that I blew that account today. I know it would normally be something that I would be fired for, but I really can't blow 'this' job, and I was wondering if there was any way you would considering keeping me on?"

Was this really happening?!? I started to smile a big smile, in spite of myself. "Well, how passionate are you willing to be in your work, Missus...?"

"Miss Fellatio, sir. And I'm single." She brushed her toes against the side of my arm near the chair and continued. "And I'm very passionate, sir." She reached into her shirt and took out a lipstick container, which must have been hidden in her bra. She slowly put on a healthy amount of deep red lipstick, and said, "I'm especially passionate in my dick-tation. And I am begging for the opportunity to prove it to you."

How much did she want me to play along? "That's strange, because normally when people beg for things from their bosses, they don't sit on the desk."

Her eyes quickly flared a little, and a small smirk appeared. But, if she was going to break character, it wasn't going to be this easily, apparently, since she quickly recovered and said, "You are so right, sir, as usual. I'm sorry." She then hopped off of the desk, and gracefully dropped to her knees, which gave me an almost perfect view of her magnificent globes. "I'm sorry for not treating you with the respect you deserve, sir." She then quickly removed my shoes and socks, and after leaving several wet and warm lipstick prints upon the tops of my feet, she looked up at me and softly said, "Please forgive my impertinence, sir."

If my heart were pounding any harder or faster, it would have exploded through my shirt. She went on, "Sir, may I please have the honor of proving my passion for dictation, sir?" Her hands were slowly caressing up both legs of my pants. "Please, sir?"

How far could I push this? "I don't know if I could accept dictation from just any secretary. She'd have to practically be a topless slavegirl to get the job."

"I can do that... Master..."

As she quickly removed her shirt, the phone rang! Of all the timing! I looked at the caller ID, and it was from Indonesia- there was a call I was expecting from there, and I always just respond to their voicemails, due to the time differnece.

As my (now topless) wife began unbuckling my pants, she said, "Master, you should take that call. I would hate to have you further inconvenienced because of me. I will be happy to entertain you while you work..." And then, her lips and tongue were underneath my (now exposed) shaft, leaving more lipstick marks, and her eyes were doe-fully batting away at me all the while.

I relaxed back, and picked up the phone (without activating a live line), and into the dead handset said, "Hello, Debbie? Sorry to keep you waitiiiiiiiing...." Her tongue was doing magic while I was in her mouth, and it was difficult to keep a straight voice. "No, this is a good time. My sex slave is just sucking my cock right now, no worries." I held the phone away from my face and pointed it towards my unbelievable wife. "Tell her it's not a problem."

She released me with a "pop," and softly said, in between licks and kisses, "Debbie, it is my honor to suck my Master's cock while he speaks with you. If you come by, I'd be happy to give you some pointers... maybe we could serve him together..." And with that, she was taking me deep in her mouth again, while tickling my balls with her fingers.

I dropped the phone, not able to keep up the artifice, and said, "Just keep sucking my cock!" She increased her passion, if that were possible. "But don't let me cum too quickly. I don't want this to end!"

She let me slip out just long enough to say, "I will keep this up, " then after a long, slow lick up my shaft, continued, "as long as you wish, Master..."

She then began thirty minutes of total cock worship. Licking my balls, my shaft, making eye contact, cooing sweet praises of devotion, completely losing herself into this role. She would take me in one inch, leave a red lipstick circle around my shaft, take me in another half inch, leave another circle, and keep that progression going until her nose was buried in my lower abdomen. And then, once she had made her artistic masterpiece, she proceeded to use the pressure and moisture of her tongue and lips to wipe away the sinful evidence of her efforts.

"Keep calling yourself my cocksucker. It is so sexy when you do that."

Her eyes smiled at the effect she was having on me. "I love being your cocksucker. (suck) I was born to suck your cock (kiss) all day and all night, Master. (lick) Being your cocksucker is all I live for, Master. (suck) Please tell me I can be your cocksucker forever? (lick)"

Eventually, I couldn't take any more. "Beg to swallow my cum now, slave."

"Please, Master? (kiss) Please may I drink your cum? (suck) I live to drink your cum, Master? (kiss) Please let this cocksucker swallow your cum?"

"Will you spend time thanking me afterward, while you clean me up?"

"Of course, Master! Anything you wish! Just please let me drink your cum!"

"Finish your job, slavegirl!" She devoured my cock, and her tongue starting working overtime underneath my shaft as she moved up and down with abandon. "That's it! That's right! Suck me down!"

I grabbed her face (as gently as I could) and said, "Look into my eyes as I cum in your mouth." She looked up at me, and her eyes were filled with excitement, and surprise, at what this evening had unleashed in both of us. Though I had hinted at this sort of D/s play in the past, I had never let it progress to this level. "I love you so much. Show me you want my cum by keeping that tongue wiggling." After feeling it increase in tempo, at my command, I exploded. She did her best to keep up, though eventually her swallowing wasn't enough, and she had to wait until I was done, allowing some to dribble out her mouth, and onto her amazing breasts. It felt like minutes, but it was probably only about fifteen seconds. And what a glorious fifteen seconds it was!

I leaned my head back when I was finished, and after she carefully released me, I felt her begin to lick and kiss all around my cock and balls. In between little sucks and swallows, she whispered, "Thank you, Master. Thank you for letting me be your cocksucker, Master. Thank you for letting me serve you, Master. May I keep my job? I promise to do this weekly, daily, hourly... I will just stay under your desk 24/7, Master..."

I thought about that day at the office often, as it was the first of a series of special evenings that my wife would grant me from time to time. Normally, our lovemaking would be "vanilla," but... every so often... when she thought I particularly deserved it, my slavegirl would reappear to worship her Master.

In fact, the only negative thing that resulted from that amazing surprise encounter from my pretend secretary, Miss Fellatio, was that I was permanently unable to be in that office without a hard on. I've asked to switch rooms. It's just too hard to work!

SSSultan
SSSultan
10 Followers