Late Night Service Station Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onerous
onerous
20 Followers

My body wilted at the unexpected interruption and I collapsed across her body.

"Pathetic, after last night how can you be put off so easily" she mocked "still every cloud has a brown lining"

With that she parted her arse cheeks, I needed no second invitation my cock well lubricated from her cunt slid straight up her rear passage, her ring loosened by my fingers and last nights sex was immediately comfortable around my cock. This was too much and within less than a minute I was dumping another load of cum into her ample behind. Just as I rose up for the final push there was an audible sigh from the hallway, I wondered if he would have a chance to eat this load before work.

After drinking the coffee I rose and went to the bathroom carefully locking the door behind me, I showered then returned to the bedroom and dressed. Debbie was lying on her back still naked, her breasts hung off her chest the nipples still appeared erect, her legs were open her lips slightly parted and still obviously wet. I walked round and softly touched her face, then bent and kissed her deeply.

"Thanks for a great night" I offered as I stood to leave, anxious now to get away.

"Thank you" she smiled back, reaching across to her bedside table she offered a slip of paper, "My numbers, call me when you are next in the area."

I took the note, turned and left her lying there, confident that I would never see either of these people or their house again, how wrong I was.

Images of that evening are burned onto my brain, I have returned several times and done things with them that I am not proud of. There is no rationale for my returns I have a beautiful intelligent wife with whom I have a great sex life and two brilliant sons, a successful company that I own and enjoy running, yet choose to risk it all by visiting a fat, slut old enough to be my mother, to indulge in increasingly depraved, dirty sex acts that prior to that night I would not have considered. Despite all this I go back regularly, tomorrow 14th June I have arranged to drop in at 1.00pm on my way to London I will spend 4-5 hours underneath a woman I don't even like, trouble is even as I write this I am getting hard again.

onerous
onerous
20 Followers
12