Late Night Visit

Story Info
Friend rides her out through a storm.
925 words
3.34
67.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers

I awoke one evening to the sound of thunder and the bright flashes of the lighting threw our living room window when suddenly a knock came upon our door. I walked over to the door and there stood my husband and mine's best friend waiting for me to open it. I really wasn't surprised to see him standing there I knew why he was there and what he wanted. I started to feel weak, wet, and trembling cause this wasn't the first time that this has happened. He's been a lover of mine for 13 years and my husband has full knowledge of this. We have done many threesomes with him.

I am 5ft.7 weight little extra pounds but, I have been told I carry it well. I have size 40d breasts. I have shoulder length brown hair. I have hazel blue eyes. My pussy is shaved balled and I have been told it is very tight.

I slowly opened the door to say hello and he reached up and starting grabbing my breast, massaging them, tugging on them, pulling me toward him whispering in my ear so he didn't wake anyone else up that was in the house asking me how I was doing and telling me he wanted me, making my pussy so wet, and juicy I felt like I was melting I calmly said it's been awhile. So all intertwined with one another we slowly walked into the guest bedroom I was wearing a thin oversized tee-shirt and nothing underneath. I was lying on the bed and was looking up at him and I could see the lust in his eyes. It made me want his cock in my mouth so badly.

I started to slowly unbutton his pants, took his zipper down and much to my delight his cock was sticking out of his boxers. I pulled his cock out it was growing in my hand at his full glory he is 9" long and 3" in girth. I took his cock in one hand and I slid my tongue up and down his shaft, grabbing his shaft with one hand, rolling my tongue around the head of his cock sucking lightly almost kissing the head of his cock then I pushed his cock all the way down my throat slowly moving my mouth around his cock twirling my tongue as I was moving up and down on his shaft while with the other hand slowly gripping his balls, moving them around in a circular motion all at the same time. I love it when he puts his hand on my head and pushes as I do this, it really gets me going even more. He then grabbed my long hair and slowly pulled me off of his cock and asks me are you ready.

He laid me on the bed and started licking my thighs making his way to my balled tight pussy. Licking and kissing he put his tongue on the tip of my clit and slowly slid his tongue up and down, rolling his tongue around my wet, juicy hole doing this over and over again while inserting his finger in and out of my hole getting me closer and closer to orgasm then he stops. He comes up over the top of me starts breathing in my ear moving down my neck, tugging on my hair ,shoving his long hard cock into my slippery pussy, while thrusting in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster I began to feel the big one building inside of me, I whispered to him I am almost there , almost there, his cock started pounding me harder and harder faster and faster , deeper and deeper then just like that his cock started throbbing and as I started to explode with pleasure there was a big clap of thunder outside of the house.

We continued in a fast paced motion, he had a hold of me so tight up against his body it felt so good, feeling his cock throbbing in my pussy I could feel him filling my pussy full of his lustful juices as I was at my climax it was the most incredible feeling, it felt like lighting going all the way threw my body. As I was coming down from this feeling he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy. My pussy was so full of his juices I could feel it dripping out of me there was so much that it left a puddle on my bed. So he helped me to set up on the bed and we hugged and he said , well I got to go , I will see you next time, I said , yeah I will see you next time you are ready for some thunder!

So I walked him out of the guest bedroom and I walked him to the door and he left. I walked back to my bedroom and there was my husband laying there with a smile on his face, he ask me if I enjoyed myself and I said yes I did, my husband felt my pussy dripping wet with cum, he said to me you couldn't make him pull it out, then he looked at me and smiled and said, just in case you need to be reminded that you have stopped taking the pill a month ago remember! We both had a lustful look in our eyes and I said, I think the what if factor only made me cum harder.

Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers