All Comments on 'Late Night Visit'

by Neecer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Friendly fuck.

A similar situation happened with us. One evening we both myself and my wife were getting ready for dinner when about that time about 8 p.m. there was a honk at our gate and there was a very unexpected but a pleasant guest , and he was welcomed with open arms and heart at once. The guest was none other but my wives younger sisters husband who was driving to his home city after a tour and was to drive another 100 miles when his car coolant pipe burst and he had to layoff by his car overheating. Well he was more than welcome and soon after setting his belongings in the guest room we settled in for a night of bantering and exchange of notes and pleasanteies.

After a few rounds of drinks and then dinner we all changed and then retired to the lounge , us both men in our pyjamas, and my wife in her nighty. Well as the talks progressed and the children had gone to bed the talks turned to our previous sexual encounters and then my wife was shared by us both for the whole night. We had sampled each others wife earlier but this time it was special as my wife was having both men fuck her together in each others presence, and it was also a first for me when I opened my wifes petal like cunt lips and then watch when my wife held his Prick and guide it into her and see the action from near close and watch the lust filled faces and then the contentment after the fuck and the come shooting in her and then oozing outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your balled pussy is unique

I have seen many bald ones , never balled ... lmao .... but I will confess I misspell too .. my most recent was

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One.more

One more likely written story about a whore married to a sissy cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous