All Comments on 'Late Night Visit from Ling'

by QuietStorm1970

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot Ling

That was one hot well crafted story, a pleasure to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

A similar situation occurred in my life three years ago. I am owner of a restaurant and employ several foreign workers from The Philippines. They are great people and excellent workers. One of those workers is Irene a waitress, she is 45, divorced and has a 22 year old son in The Philippines. We went out of town on a conference for three days and ended up having sex. She ended up pregnant and gave birth to our son exactly nine months to the day we made love. We are now living together.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nicely done

This was a very well-written and well-described sex scene. The dialog was a little over-the-top, but I enjoyed it, nevertheless.

Four stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect,

Absolutely fucking perfect. Well done. Well done indeed. :)

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Well written, no doubt...but...

Well written, no doubt...but no story about two cheaters can have more than 1*...More the wife excuse her cheating blaming her husband...Cheaters must admit their responsability...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Bravo, impo_58!

THANK YOU, impo_58, for finally verifying the obvious truth that many of us suspected all along. The legion of dopey LW readers who can't discern fantasy from reality rate all stories based on the morality of its fictional characters -- NOT on the actual quality or content of the story.

This explains how a well-written tale such as this one is hovering around 3.0, and that moronic, barely literate diatribe that Huedogg posted today is rated around 4.0.

The ratings on this site -- particularly this section of the site -- are meaningless. And you have just illustrated perfectly why. Thank you!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Stories either have a strong story line or a strong sex line. This one went with the sex. Good move good read, Thanks for sharing.

markstar99markstar99over 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Please write more.

smooth2112smooth2112over 9 years ago
Short and sweet

That was a hot story. I liked the way things are progressing with the Ling character and can't wait to see what else she will do. Keep up the good work!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
"Loving Wives"

Enjoyed your story and as one who is married to an Asian wife I can fully understand you "getting carried away" by the sexuality of Chinese Asians they are very hot sensual people who seem born to give pleasure. And they do it very well. As an older man I always think about finding a stud who could satisfy the wife and if the same thing happened to me I think I would enjoy sharing the moment. These "Loving Wife" knockers who don't enjoy these stories should wake up to the fact that many guys do like the thought of their partners being pleasured.

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story, great sex, and good writing. Gets a solid "5" here, and please do keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there was definitely a power surge

but not at her home.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
Good story - 5*

It is normal for women to seek a good provider and when ovulating to have sneaky sex with a superior man to select the best sperm for her egg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I LIKE IT

It's needs more chapters but keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A story that could have been ...

The introduction is good, but then jumps to the love scene prematurely. The sex is well described, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please continue with part 2

tie2titstie2titsover 2 years ago

A very good story, however, I have been with a few Chinese women and they wouldn't talk this way however, they may want to. The kegel muscle control is very common with Asian women and is absolutely wonderful if they really know how to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietStorm1970@QuietStorm1970
58 Followers
Simply put, I'm a white guy with a weakness for exotic women. All characters in my stories are based on real women that I've been involved with romantically, although I've tweaked the names and a few details out of respect to their privacy. The stories are either fact based o...