All Comments on 'Late One Night, Now And Forever'

by Foolishbutsaine

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good But.........

I liked the story. You need to proof read better. A few things like peace instead of piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just sad

what were you thinking? penile typing is not really conducive to good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't you jackass guys write a story without -----

giving your guy an oversize dickey

The plot was so old that it has wiskers without making it worse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fourteen

You right like a fourteen year old. Come back and try again when you grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yuck

Learn to write and proofread your story, don't be proud ask for help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry people.

Sorry people, it was my first time writing erotic storries and about the spelling errors, I wrote it up quick and sent it in. So if any of you people come back and read this, I apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another glitch -

In the first paragraph you have them both home from Florida State and at the end Alex suggests that he attend Florida State. Add me to the list of those who think you really need an editor.

cncstevecncsteveabout 17 years ago
It's couch, not coach

Spelling errors, stilted grammar and 10" dick spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another Pile of Steaming Dog Doo By A 14 Year Old

As others have already said - go away and grow up! (Try to learn how to write, too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Geez

You guys are pretty hard on a firsttime writer Glad Idon't write my grammer sucks

FoolishbutsaineFoolishbutsaineabout 17 years agoAuthor
Ok an editor

Ok, I get it, my grammer sucks and I need to work at it. I aprecciate all your your comments most of them were bad so that just means I need to work harder on making my stories better. I apologize once again for making you mad, expecting a good story and get this. I'll find an editor. I have a couple more stories waiting for approval so it would be nice if you read those when they come in. I didn't use an editor for any of them so if they are shit again, I'm sorry.

kathy6533kathy6533about 17 years ago
I liked the story

The story didn't suck at all. Yes there were some grammar mistakes, but I love reading comments about the story and the grammar that have mistakes in them themselves. haha Keep writing, keep submitting. You'll become a stronger writer. Use spell check or find an editor. Check out the forums, you might find an editor there.

About the story; I liked the storyline and the characters. Don't worry about all the negative comments. It's easy to be harsh and just downright mean when you can submit anonymously. Can't wait to read more from you.

virgin2267virgin2267about 17 years ago
OK

All you need is a good editor and you'll be fine. The basic idea of the story was good, remember to proofread and take your time. Don't be too discouraged from writing again ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
little disturbed

The concept of the story has been done to death..but still a workable story line..however..this read like you were just taking ideas and scenes from stories you had read before and pasting them together in your own words. Sorry to be blunt..but it seemed like a story a kid who hadn't had sex yet, just read about it, would write. Also...I wonder if English is your native tongue? If it is not then you need an editor all the more. All this being said...it takes a lot of courage to submit a story then take the heat of some pretty nasty comments. Keep working at it,you will get better I am sure!Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!!!!!

THAT WAS AMAZING TOP NOTCH you should be an author

jbhoft7jbhoft7over 16 years ago
Spell Check

You should have had someone review it first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GOOD

GOOD STORY BUT DON'T TRUST SPELL CHECK IT ONLY CHECKS TO SEE IF YOU SPELLED CORRECTLY IT DOESN'T TELL YOU IF YOU USED THE RIGHT WORDS USE A GOOD EDITOR ONE NOTICEABLE GOOF WAS YOU SAID COACH INSTEAD OF COUCH THE FIRST IS A MEANS OF TRANSPORT THE SECOND IS AN ITEM TO SIT ON REREAD SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE SUBMITTING AND USE A DICTIONARY

Josephine_GuilbertJosephine_Guilbertalmost 16 years ago
Not about the grammar

Grammar is important, and as previously mentioned, you DO need an editor, but I think even after the corrections, this story needs a lot more meat to it.

There needs to be more leading up to them bonking furiously. They are siblings, after all. In this day and age, siblings don't just have sex on a whim like playing scrabble. Have something lead up to it. Give them more personality. We don't really get too much detail about them as characters except for their appearance and the fact that they are siblings. Give them some interests, some quirks.

I gave you a 1 because I like the fact that you let the guy have long hair. That was a nice touch.

In agreement with other readers, the 12 inch cock was a bit much. As was the gallon of semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
shit

shit more 10" dicks and it grows another 2" when she touches it get real this belongs in the fantacy/sci-fi area aleast you left out the monster boobs keep it believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
typoooo

the lights went out...i couldnt help but notice the tatooo...at night ???!!! without lights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good but....

a bit quick, seemed really rushed but still ti was pretty good

grumbletasgrumbletasabout 14 years ago
You lost me when......

you mentioned a 10 inch dick. I stopped reading after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UUUUmmmmmm

Written by an underage child I think with a poor grasp of the English/American language. Give it up till you're old enough to know what you're writing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couch!

Couch, couch, couch, couch!

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
I really really liked the story line

You have a good story here, but you have a problem with spelling (so do I). I would like to suggest an editor because your story is too good to allow misspellings and misused words to ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spelling and grammar

Try to get the spelling and grammar right. They may not be important to you, but they make a huge difference to the reader. When they are right, the story flows and one does not have to keep going back to re-read a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bad

This is the first time I've ever given below a 3 because I usually refuse to be that mean. But this was terrible, you desperately need an editor to fix your typos! Additionally when telling a story that flows through you can't bounce between present and past tense.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Too Funny, but very nice story 5 stars

Fuck on a coach??? Maybe the old high school football coach. Would that be kinda weird? Try couch...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just did the same thing that grumbletas did. I stopped reading as soon as you mentioned the ten inch dick. I knew that it was going to be downhill from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous