Late to school Ch. 01

Story Info
A high school senior pays for walking alone.
1.3k words
3.76
99k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 02/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't hear me, but I'm walking right behind you. I've been following your for about a block now, admiring the way your hips shift back and forth as you walk. Your shoulders are held back by your heavy backpack. You're only a few blocks from the high school, but you're running late so no one is around. When I make sure I'm clear, I catch up to you and grab the loop at the top of your bag. I give it a firm yank, and you give a short yelp as you slam into me. I immediately put one arm around your neck, and help pull it tight against your windpipe with the other. I hold you tight until you lose enough oxygen to stop struggling, and your body goes weak.

What happens next is not important. You wouldn't remember it. All you know is that when you wake up, you cannot see when you open your eyes. As you come to, you begin to feel your surroundings. You lift your head hoping you will be able to see something, but that you cannot, and that is all you can lift. As you try to move the rest of your body, you realize that each extremity is being held down. Your wrists are tied at opposite sides of a low table which your upper body is stretched across. Your legs are tied to the legs of the table. Your feet are cold on the hard cement, which you realize goes for the rest of your body. You have been stripped naked, and your bare tits are smashed against the hard table.

You try to ask if anyone's around, but all that come out is a short hum. Nothing comes out of your mouth past the ball gag that is tightly clasped to your head. You test your bonds a little by yanking on them, but they are far too tight to slide out of. Only a sailor could have tied those knots. You starting getting frantic, knowing that your are stuck, completely exposed, in a place you can't even see. In vain, you try to life the table but it is far too heavy to even budge from your restricted position. Beginning to panic even more, you start yanking at your restraints desperately. Your heart is racing and you begin to sweat in your commotion even in the cold room.

Only when you feel the sharp *smack!* on your bare ass do you stop. "Enough!" I say, "You Won't be getting out of those until I release you." I can hear your breathing increase both from the pain of the belt across your ass and the fear of knowing someone else is in the room.

"If you haven't figured it out already, you will be my personal sex slave for the day, but I don't think that will be too much of a problem. Will it?" You hear my voice getting closer to you until I'm right in your ear. "In fact, I willing to bet you will enjoy this, you little slut." I growl as I yank your head back by your hair. I pull the chain attached to the light directly above the table giving the room a dusty glow. The light initially blinds you and I take the moment to slip behind you before you see me.

I stand behind you and admire those hips which I had undressed with my eyes earlier today, and now I can truly see completely bare. I have already removed my clothes, and cock is already hard, begging me to step forward to bring to your soft lips. I don't hold back. You are my toy for the day, and I will do whatever I wish. Much to my pleasure I can see the glistening juices starting to push out of your clean-shaven pussy. (I'm guessing you shaved last before you pleasured yourself in your bed.) I use the head of my cock to spread your wetness over your sex, and start to ease the head of cock into your opening.

You moan as my head stretches your tight pussy. I stop once my head is inside and enjoy the moment. It seems you have enjoyed it too. You stretch your arms and lean your hips back to take even more of my length inside. you can only reach about half of my and you wimper as you wiggle your hips begging me to fuck you. I bring my hand down hard on your ass *smack*. You quickly pull forward, but only as far the table will allow and I follow you quickly slamming my full length into you. I slide in with ease because of your excessive wetness, and I do not stop.

With my hands on your hips for leverage, I thrust into you again and again, fucking you as deep and as hard as I can. If it weren't for the ball gag, you would be screaming with every thrust, but all I hear are the loud, "mmmmph! mmmmph! mmmph!" which echo off the cement walls of the previously silent room. Your head is buried into the table muffling the sound even more, but I love to hear you making those noises of combined pain and pleasure. I reach up to your head, and grab ahold of your hair yet again to open you face. the nasal shouts are greatly amplified off the far wall making my cock even harder as I fuck you. As much as I want to cum right now, I hold back, and I pull out. Your whimpers turn pain to desperation.

You wiggle your hips begging for more. "I knew my little nympho would enjoy this," I say as I walk around the side of the table. I reach under releasing a latch, and you are able to slide your hands along the side of the table now. You release the tension your torso by sliding back as far you can without falling over which is exactly what I wanted you to do. I push your shoulders back so you slide even more, and are soon hanging off the edge with your ankles still bound the legs.

I jump on the edge of the table between your arms. You don't even look up because you are staring at my massive cock, glistening with you juices. I grab the back of your head and undo the gag. You let out a sigh of relief as the ball falls out of your mouth. I lift my cock toward your face and instruct you, "clean your cunt juices off my cock. Your going to drink your cum and mine, slut." You open your mouth again, and engulf my shaft in your mouth. I pull your hair back, and help you pump it in and out, hitting the back of your throat every time.

You are making the same muffled moans as when you had the gag in. "Yeah, I knew this little whore liked to suck dick."

You respond without letting my cock go with an "mmhmm."

I was already almost at the edge and it doesn't take long before I start increasing the pace at which I slam your face down on my cock. You get louder as I start vocalizing my pleasure. You almost choke when I start pumping my cum into the back of your throat while holding your head all the way down, but you manage to keep all of it in your mouth. You suck all the juices off my cock, and swallow when you get to the tip.

Just as you start to lift your head, I turn off the light again. I climb off the table, slide the bar you are attached to forward again, and lock it into place. Leaving you in the same position you were, I walk to the door. Before I open it, I tell you, "You're a good sex toy. There will definitely be more to cum." I slip out of the door, and you are left with the taste of our mixed juices in your mouth and an aching pussy desperately needing to be pleasured.