All Comments on 'Later That Evening'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Plenty of tags here for other stories

"She was well aware of my liking for any accidental arousal that I might stumble on." But obviously not how Heidi had impaled herself on Brian's cock, although she might if Klaus e-mails that video over and Brian forgets to hide the file.

"Each had helped the other, trying on and comparing dresses, shoes and lingerie." Sounds like a chapter in itself. Was Sally enjoying herself in the changing rooms with Helen whilst Brian was cavorting with Heidi? (She can't have bought much: 150 Euros is less than $200.)

"Maybe I'll tell you about that another time." Promises, promises. (Does Sophie's introduction signal a spin-off series?)

"The 'new' Sally considered tongue on genitals 'improper'." It's clearly time to shake her free of this "prim and proper" facade.

"The following morning we went down to breakfast hand in hand like two people who had found love once more." Whilst he shouldn't have cheated, some might consider Sally's disinterest in physical intimacy to be a mitigating circumstance. Hopefully, this signals a fresh start for them, and maybe the trigger Sally needs to rediscover her sexuality. One warning to Brian: awakening the dragon might get you burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give us more!

Erotonaut has great observations. I am gleefully rubbing my hands together with the anticipation of possible spin offs and sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Or More Likely

Sally's speedy arousal results from Mike (Helen's husband) accompanying the shopping trip and becoming just as involved in a threesome as Brian had been. Happy exploration of some of your reader's ideas, or perhaps your stories are "real life" recountings.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Once again poor Brian limited his opportunities, to ravash freshly shaven vulva! Voted 4- on this occasion.

The lady-in-charge protested too much, albeit that poor Sally indicated pleasurable sensations, by 'different' means. The facts writer described would appear to suggest otherwise, allowing Brian to recapture their youthful desires whilst introducing Heidi and Klaus to Her-that-must-be-obeyed, slightly more intimately?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Delightful

I was worried, because in other stories the narrator complains about how routine, humdrum, and infrequent sex has become for him and his wife. But the sex here was erotic and the mood at the end of the story is bright, loving and optimistic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Was it implied or did I infer that Sally had a threesome with Mike and Ellen during her shopping trip?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
935 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...