Latin Spices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful. Every single inch of you is just epitomizes beauty." I said while pulling off her shirt to expose her thick chocolate nipples, which I had only seen once before in that movie U-Turn. Seeing her beautiful naked body up close and personal removed all feelings of nervousness from my body, allowing me to enjoy it even more. I put my mouth onto her small breasts and enjoyed the flavor of her nipples as she moaned softly into my ear, filling it with her sweet sound.

Jasmine swayed sexily back into the room carrying a bottle of baby oil, which she squirted onto J-Lo's ass cheeks. She massaged every drop that touched those beautiful mounds, causing them to shine and reflect all light sources of the room. She spread the voluminous cheeks in front of her and slipped a few small well-oiled fingers into the tight hole in the center. J-Lo moaned as Jasmine moved them in and out of her asshole, getting it ready for the thick slab of meat that was going to fill it in a way she was never experienced. I thought about how lucky other guys were to be inside of her juicy ass and erupted deep into the recesses of her bowels. I was going to squirt my cream so deep inside of her that it would coat the back of her throat, something that none of the others could do. After spreading J-Lo's asshole into an open gape, Jasmine squirted some oil onto my nearly foot long dick and stroked my shaft until it was slick and ready to plunge into my Latin queen.

"My ass is ready for your dick baby. Shove that big fat dick up my ass and fuck the shit out of me! I want to feel it all the way in my stomach!" said J-Lo as she turned around and bent over to present that luscious ass to me. I pointed my dick at the gaping entrance of her asshole and slowly pushed my fat head into the dark tunnel that would soon be stretched further. As my head slid into her ass, J-Lo moaned her approval and moved backwards, helping my shaft further open what my head started.

"Fuck! It's so fucking thick! I've never been stretched so wide!" moaned J-Lo, who from being fucked in the ass so much did not seem to feel any pain from this. Good, it will make it easier to slide my dick in further. As soon as I was all the way into that warm and still very tight asshole, I pulled J-Lo against me and began to slide my dick in and out of that wonderful abyss, while she rubbed her ass against me.

"Fuck me harder you fucking big-dicked mother fucker! Slam into my ass! I want to feel it!" she demanded. I grabbed her wide hips and began pumping my dick into her ass so deep that my balls kept slapping against her fat pussy lips while her massive globes jiggled. Each time that I would slide my dick all the way out of her entrance and thrust it deep into her tunnel, she would emit a loud scream, making me want to fuck her even harder.

"Slap my fat juicy booty!" screamed J-Lo. Jasmine sat on the couch nearby fingering her wet pussy and filling the room with throaty moans that exhibited her arousal. Seeing this filled me with so much vigor that my hand mercilessly slapped J-Lo's cheeks while my dick continued it's deep exploration of her bowels. Despite her cheeks turning red, J-Lo seemed to enjoy everything I was giving her and desired more. J-Lo's screams became so loud that it seemed impossible that no one could hear what was going on, especially couple with Jasmine's moans. I grabbed both of J-Lo's shoulders and pulled her back towards me while my thrusts propelled her forward.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuucccckkk! Fuck my fat ass! Oh sh-fuck!" J-Lo yelled as I felt her pussy contract through the wall separating it from her asshole. "I fucking love your dick Tony! I love your dick!" she screamed as her orgasmic juices soaked her lips, making my fat balls wet.

"Fuck the shit out of her!" screamed Jasmine. "Fuck her hard for me Tony!" Hearing her egging on my assault caused my balls to start rushing my sperm towards my swelling shaft.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" I groaned as my dick began to throb, causing my thrusts to become more energetic. I hoped that she wanted me to come deep inside her asshole, which was soon confirmed by her yells.

J-Lo looked back at me and smiled. "You want to come inside my asshole? Do you want to explode in me and fill me up with that nasty cum? I want to feel it warm my insides baby!" she cooed sexily, making my cum rush to the head of my dick and pulsate thick rivers of cum deep into her intestines. I continued to pump years of lust deep into her asshole until it stopped. Making sure that every last drop was out of me, J-Lo squeezed my cock with her asshole before letting me pull out and sit on the couch to let fresh air into my lungs. My dick began to soften and lay down on my leg like a snake taking a rest. Jasmine came over to me and put her hot mouth on my dick to enjoy the taste of her client's asshole.

"I want you to do me next." she said before kissing me on the lips and rubbing my shaft. "Only when you are ready of course. You really did fuck her hard!" said Jasmine. I looked at her and kissed her on the lips for what seemed like forever. I desired those soft lips to stay against mine.

"I am going to be so sore later. I don't know if I'll be able to sit or walk, but it was worth it. That was by far the best fuck I've ever had. Tony, thank you for giving me the best orgasm ever. Jasmine, would you like to taste the results of all this?" said J-Lo. What did she mean by that? I thought with bewilderment.

"Yes I would love to taste that nasty cum." said Jasmine. She got up from the couch and laid down on the floor as J-Lo squatted over her face. J-Lo looked at me as she pushed a my cum out of her asshole and let it ooze into Jasmine's mouth. I watched with amazement as she continued to fart out my cum into Jasmine's mouth until every last drop was emptied.

"Damn! You really did come a lot." said J-Lo as she looked into Jasmine's open mouth and saw that is was nearly filled to the brim. "Give me some of that of that cum Jasmine." said J-Lo. Jasmine sat up and began to share my cum with J-Lo until the both of them swallowed every last drop. At this point, my fatigue had completely vanished and the all the blood from my body seemed to be concentrated in my swollen dick, which was ready to fuck Jasmine's asshole.

"Look Jennifer! He's hard again." whispered Jasmine as if trying to keep a secret from me.

"You want that fat dick in your asshole? I know he's been waiting to fuck you there. I see the desire in his eyes." said J-Lo with a smile. "I want to see that dick separate your fat cheeks. Would you like that Tony?" I simply nodded my head as my dick pointed straight in the air waiting to feel Jasmine's virgin ass pop against the head.

"Get it ready for me." said Jasmine. J-Lo got on her knees in front of me and slid my dick between her pouty lips and sucked it like a vacuum, which made me groan. "She's good isn't she? This woman can make any man cum before he even knows what's happened." J-Lo looked at me and winked as my dick stretched her mouth while her hand stroked my shaft. She slobbered all over my dick and pulled it from her mouth before I could shoot my seed.

"Fuck!" I yelled while trying to hold back my cum. Luckily she stopped because her mouth was soon going to be bathed in my cum.

"Let me do all the work. Besides, I'm not ready for the type of vigor you used on Jennifer said Jasmine as she positioned her asshole over my dick and began to squat down on it. As my head broke her tight rosebud, I felt her wince from pain as my head popped inside of her virgin asshole.

"Don't worry Jasmine. It's going to feel really good, but it will hurt for a little bit." said J-Lo in a comforting manner while massaging Jasmine's clit. I enjoyed the sight of my dark dick being smothered my Jasmine's pale cheeks while it journeyed into the pit between them. After a couple of minutes of sliding up and down a small portion of my dick, Jasmine slid all the way down my shaft until completely sitting on my lap.

"It's so fucking huge, but I like it though." said Jasmine through clenched teeth. She looked back at me and smiled. She began to slowly fuck my cock with her tight asshole while I placed my hands on her cheeks to enjoy their softness. J-Lo continued to massage Jasmine's clit, helping her enjoy the feeling of my dick in her ass. The combined sensations made Jasmine wordlessly vocalize her approval, causing her to milk my dick at a slightly quicker pace. I knew that my orgasm would come a lot quicker than before because of Jasmine's tight asshole. Sensing this somehow, J-Lo began to massage Jasmine's pussy vigorously, causing her to start moaning even louder.

"You like that dick in your ass?" yelled J-Lo.

"Yes!" moaned Jasmine.

"I want you to come all over my fingers! I want to feel that warm pussy ooze it's cream all over them." said J-Lo in a commanding tone.

"Rub my pussy faster! Faster!" moaned Jasmine, slamming her ass against my crotch so hard that I was crushing under her weight.

"Ride my dick! Ride my fucking dick! You're so beautiful Jasmine. Fuck my dick with that beautiful ass. Come on beautiful!" I said encouragingly. Jasmine looked back at me with her mouth wide open moaning breathlessly from being dually penetrated. We continued to stare at each other as my dick pulsed and erupted thick ropes of come into her asshole while she moaned her approval.

"That's it baby. Come in my ass. Oh that feels so warm and thick. I can feel it deep inside me Tony. Good boy. Very good." she said as my dick began to soften in her asshole. She got off my dick, allowing me to glimpse her gaping asshole briefly before her voluptuous cheeks blocked it from my view. "That was incredible. I loved it."

Jasmine sat down beside me on the couch to catch her breath. We looked at each other and smiled. "Thank you for calling me beautiful." she said softly before kissing me on the lips and caressing my face. "I haven't been called that in a while from any man."

"It's the truth. You are very beautiful Jasmine. It's too bad that we won't be able to see each other after all this." I said while looking into her deep brown eyes.

"Who says this is it? I wasn't planning on a one time thing with you baby. I hope you weren't because I'll find you." she said jokingly. "I don't want this to be a one time thing though. I would love to get together in the future and explore my sexuality further with you. You too Jennifer." J-Lo sat down on my other side and kissed my on the lips.

"I would love to Jasmine. Tony, I could not deny the desires of my number one fan or my own. I would love to have that big dick inside of my ass again, but not for the next few days. I need to recover." she said. As I sat there between the two most beautiful women in the world, I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

The three of us got together several times in the future, even after J-Lo lost weight for her new album, which was dedicated to me.

Jasmine, on the other hand stayed exactly the way she was, but she was still as beautiful as ever. She and I pursued a relationship beyond just sex and could not stand to be away from each other from long periods of time. Despite our age gap, we were both happy.

THE END

Thanks for reading my story. Peace out y'all. Keep the booty alive!

12