Latina Psycho-Bitch

Story Info
A tailgater experiences his worst nightmare as I am rewarded.
1.8k words
3.91
38k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving back to my hotel one evening while on a business trip when I noticed the car in front of me tailgating the car in front of him. This was a fairly normal occurrence traveling from Cape Canaveral to Cocoa Beach because part way into town the speed suddenly drops from forty-five miles per hour to thirty-five miles per hour. Of course under normal circumstances the second driver usually figures it out and goes around the slower vehicle and everyone else wonders where is that policeman when you need him.

Anyway, this tailgater didn't seem to be able to figure it all out as he started to speed up and slow down, apparently trying to scare the other driver into speeding. Of course those of us following this idiot aren't really enjoying his antics as his sudden changes in speed and braking slowed everyone down. It seemed to go on forever before the guy finally moved over into the other lane. Unsurprisingly, he did it in a sudden jerk and then he sped quickly past the slower vehicle, cutting closely in front of it.

I had to smile as all the idiot's antics did absolutely nothing to the driver he was tailgating, she just kept driving the speed limit in the right hand lane. Unfortunately, this driver had to hit her brakes as the idiot who swerved around her must have decided he needed to punish this woman. After blasting past her and trying to cut her off, he now slowed himself down to well under the speed limit, which now was really affecting traffic. Suddenly I had to slam on my brakes as the car in front of my stopped quickly. Several cars behind me swerved into the other lane and as they passed the idiot driving at the head of this foolish parade they beeped their horns.

I quickly put my car in park and opened my door as I noticed the tailgater climbing out of his car and walking back to the woman in front of me. I grabbed my phone, ready to call the police when I noticed the door of the car in front of me swing open. A dark skinned woman, with long, straight black hair stepped out of the car. She might have been five feet tall, certainly not much taller. She walked right up to the tall, scruffy white guy who was walked back toward her.

Before he could open his mouth, the young woman screamed out, "You want it big boy, well you got it. I'm the one Latina psycho-bitch you should have never messed with. Yeah I'm your worst nightmare and you're having it right here and now." The idiot driver, tall white guy took one step back and she continued, "You could have done it, you could have been a gentleman like this man behind me, but no you had to be an incredible puto Yeah I said puto.

"Nightmare, yeah had you just been a gentleman you might have gotten a taste of this sweet Latina pussy," she said as she started moving my way. "Yes you had you been a gentleman like this nice man you could have had a taste like this."

As she finished her sentence, she threw her right foot up on the top of my seatback and lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties so I suddenly was looking at the beautiful dark curly hair and tight pink slit between some luscious olive lips. Not sure what else to do, I leaned forward, took a deep breath and as I savored her rich earthy scent, I quickly touched my lips to hers and then pulled back.

She put her foot back down on the ground, turned to the idiot driver and screamed out, "Your worst nightmare. Had you been a gentleman like this man I'd be going home with you, letting you eat my pussy and feel me suck your cock. Instead, I'm going home with him."

"You crazy bitch," he said after he finally got enough wits about him to try to reply.

"Yeah, you're right, I'm a crazy bitch, but my friend here has called the cops, so you better haul ass or you're gonna be somebody's bitch in the jailhouse, I hear they like boys with long, scruffy hair."

The dumb ass finally realized he was whipped and headed back to his car. He squealed his tires as he pulled away, but then missed a gear shifting and only after a lot of grinding and screeching did he pull away.

"I didn't call the police, but I was ready to if you hadn't shut him down so well," I said as she looked back at me.

"He needed it, acting like that. Hey I hope I didn't offend you there, I mean I got a little carried away."

"More than a little," I replied.

"I just wanted to get him where it would hurt and well, that's what came to me."

"It was different, something I won't forget. Look, I'm staying in a hotel just a few blocks south of here would you like to go there for drinks or something."

"You don't have to do this," she said.

"To be honest, I would really like to do this, I've never met anyone like you."

"What do you mean, you've never met a psycho-bitch, a Latina, or a woman without panties."

"All of the above," I replied.

"Okay, so I follow you?"

"Sure, I'm just heading to the Hilton."

"Mmm, nice," she replied as she headed back to her car.

After she climbed in and started her car again, I put my car in gear, eased out around her and headed toward the hotel, making sure I was diving no faster than the speed limit. We parked next to each other in the parking lot and started walking toward the entrance.

"Do you want to start at the bar or something?"

"Look, let's just go up to your room. I mean you're a nice guy, but this isn't the start of a romance or anything. I have a boyfriend, but hey, you really bailed me out there."

"I didn't do anything."

"You had my back and that was the most important thing of all. So look I am a bit turned on here, since I've never been with a gringo and all, and hey, this will really teach that puto in the car a lesson."

"Look, please don't feel like you have to do this," I said.

"You are a gentleman. No, like I said I want to," she replied as we walked into the lobby and headed straight to the elevator. We rode up to my floor and walked to my room in silence. I then slipped my key card through the lock and opened the door. Once inside she said, "Just one thing, you go down on me, I go down on you, but we don't fuck, that is saved for my boyfriend."

Remembering her beautiful pussy, I was happy to abide by her rules. I began unbuttoning my shirt as I replied, "I go down on you, you go down on me and then we say goodnight."

I removed all my clothes and sat on the bed, while she kicked off her shoes, wiggled out of her skirt and then pushed me onto my back. Before I could say anything, she climbed up over me, put a knee on each side of my face and lowered herself to my face as she whispered, "You got to kiss a Latina pussy earlier tonight, now you get to taste it."

I pushed my face up to her sand shoved my tongue between her lips and into her wet opening. the tangy salty taste of her tingled on my tongue. I circled it around inside her, exploring the soft, warm wetness, letting her taste flood my senses. Only after I had explored her cunt thoroughly with my tongue did I let it slip out of her and slide up through her lips until I found her clit. I slid my tongue over and around it, then I pinched it between my tongue and my lip as I felt her begin to grind her hips on my face.

Moving my tongue over her clit for some time, I occasionally dipped it back down into her pussy before returning back up to her clit again. She moved faster and faster above me, so I knew she was getting close. I moved my hand up and quickly pressed two fingers into her as I sucked her clit between my lips. I felt her body suddenly stiffen and she moaned loudly as she came. Easing my tongue from her clit, I left my fingers inside her as her pussy contracted around them squeezing them then releasing, squeezing and releasing them again and again.

She rolled off of me and said, "Oh you gringos are good with your tongues. But let me show you what a Latina can do with her tongue." Sitting up and then moving up onto her knees, she leaned over, took hold of my hard cock and then slid her mouth over the head. Immediately I felt her tongue rolling over the head in a quick circular motion, then it slid down my shaft and then back up underneath the head. While her tongue absolutely enthralled me, one hand stroked quickly up and down my shaft while the other cupped and tickled my balls.

Her long black hair cascaded all over my light colored skin, tickling my thighs slightly as her head bobbed up and down. I began to feel a pressure building in my balls and before long, the incredible sensation of her mouth, tongue and hands on me had me ready to burst. An intense pleasure shot through my cock as I arched my back and spurted my cum deep in her mouth. Looking down I watched her cheeks move as she swallowed again and again, finally sucking and swallowing every last drop from me.

She then slipped her mouth off my cock and moved over to sit on the edge of the bed. Looking back at me she asked, "So which did you enjoy more, the psycho-bitch, the Latina or the woman without panties?"

Smiling I replied, "I think I like the Latina the best, but the woman without panties was quite a turn on. You know, I think the psycho-bitch was pretty good too, even if she was a bit scary."

Standing up, she grabbed her skirt and quickly slipped back into it. She sat back down on the bed to pull her shoes on and then she said, "I better be going now."

"So soon?"

"You know it is getting late, and besides, this is all we are supposed to do."

"I don't even know your name."

"I know," she said, standing up and walking toward the door.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Probably not. You'll simply need to remember me."

And with those words the beautiful Latina stepped though the door and headed toward the elevator. I never saw her again.