All Comments on 'Laura Ch. 09'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Its getting better and better:

Well worth waiting for. I am really liking the twists in the story line, but am wondering, with the quick departure of the city to the small coastal town, what ever happened to the lotto winnings that were to be "Laura's" salviationIt doesn't appear she had time to retrieve he money as she was assaulted too soon after Mrs. Johnson died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me again

I think that Laura's surrender could have been drawn out a bit more, but it was nicely done and not overly graphic. This is turning into one of those stories that I hate to see end.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
just right

I think the pace you've got the story developing is good, would be good to hear a bit more about what she's feeling. Chris is perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loving this story!!!

There are still so many unanswered questions, please don't rush to end it! I can't help wonder how you are going to deal with the fact that Laura is alive and well and Chris knows the truth. Thanks for sharing a wonderful story with all of us!

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
You have a very tasty

desert in front of you and you can only have one bite of it per day. It will take some time to eventually eat all of it. However by then you have not sated your appetite and you are left wanting more. Another bite please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Real life??

am enjoying this story, but can't help but keep wondering about how Laura and Chris are perverting the course of justice (or whatever the correct term is about witholding evidence) by not letting the authorities know that she is still alive, and what that might mean for them. I know its only fiction ha, ha. I guess I'm taking it all too seriously!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous