Laura Jean Ch. 03

Story Info
Keith gets Laura to give him sex in public.
1.3k words
3.82
26.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get the context, you need to read Chapters 1 &2 first.

*

I am pretty sure my main fuck-buddy, Laura Jean, was infatuated with me. I don't know why. I know I am a selfish jerk. I've always been that way. But some chicks seem to like the bad boys and can't wait to spread their legs for guys like me. Laura was one of those girls.

One weekend, after we'd been seeing each other for two months, we went for a picnic up in the mountains to a secluded area by a stream. It's a mile hike in from the trailhead where you park your car. She carried the food and a blanket, and I brought my camera bag and some beer. There are some nice rock outcroppings with a great view of a wooded area between the peaks. We ate lunch and drank the beers. Then, I had her strip and took tons of digital pics of her. In the shaded daylight under the trees, the camera picked up so much more detail, the results looked professional, even artistic. She actually looked prettier in that light. Her sexy posing got me horny, so I spread out the blanket and set the camcorder on the tripod. I had her kneel on the blanket while I focused and framed, then hit the record button before walking over and inserting my dick in her mouth. Because it was outdoors, it was crystal clear, unlike the darker and grainy ones I'd taken in her apartment. It was a great blowjob and some of the best and most explicit sex footage I'd taken of her. I'm thinking of selling it.

The following weeks, I filmed us in several new sex activities and perversions. We did the bondage thing again, except this time I videoed the whole thing. She didn't object much unless I interrupted the sex too often to get up to zoom or refocus the camera. I asked her if she'd let me hire someone to film us so I wouldn't have to interrupt so often, but she refused.

Making porn with Laura became an obsession for me. Between filming sessions, I downloaded and watched the videos and jerked off to them. By the time she got off work at 11, I was horny as hell and full of new ideas for making even better and kinkier home porn.

Laura and I did a lot of other sexual things on tape. My company has a warehouse. It is closed on Sundays but I have a key. I took Laura down there one Sunday, stripped and blindfolded her, and tied her hands behind one of the metal support columns. I set up the camcorder on a tripod, and fucked her standing up. Then I filmed her again on her knees with her back pinned against the column and hands tied behind it. I made her suck me twice; shoving my cock down her throat so far she gagged and eventually puked. It was great having a girlfriend who would do shit like that, but I never let her know it. I made sure she thought SHE was the lucky one.

Even though I'd sworn on a stack of bibles I'd never show any of the nude pics or porn videos to anyone, I never intended to keep that promise. I showed the videos to my buddies at work, who couldn't hardly believe how much sex Laura was willing to do for me. After that they started dropping big hints about whether they could have her when I broke up with her (which they knew I would do eventually). I was starting to get a little bored with her but I told them I planned to keep her around for while. But I also hinted at the possibility of a gangbang if I could get her to agree to it. I asked her several times, but she always refused. I kept asking because I found that asking her for stuff like that was a great way to get her to do something else she didn't really want to do. If my second suggestion didn't sound as bad as the first one, she usually agreed on the "lesser." She wanted to please me, so if she thought I was unhappy or unsatisfied, she could be convinced to do most anything. Eventually.

That's how I convinced her to give me several blowjobs in my car. Normally she was afraid to be seen doing it, but all I had to do was ask her to do a twosome or a gangbang first, and she usually went along with it. A couple times pedestrians walked by or people in other cars saw some of it. One warm evening, she blew me in my car with the convertible top down. That was cool. But I wish more people had walked by. I'm sure the only thing they saw was her head bobbing up and down in my lap. Or, there was the time I screwed her on a park bench on the bike trail by the river, I am sure all anyone saw was my bare ass bouncing up and down between her legs. And one night she let me fuck her on a chaise lounge on the patio next to her apartment complex's swimming pool. It was dark so I doubt anyone saw us, but it was still more fun than doing it in her bed.

One of the only times anyone saw us having public sex was another weekend when we went back up to that same picnic spot in the mountains, except that time we went up there for overnight camping. We pitched our tent in a clearing near the rocks about 100' off the trail. There were lots of trees and a few bushes, and we didn't see anyone else on the trail, so Laura was comfortable we had privacy. Unfortunately, being alone meant I had to pretend to listen to her as she gabbed on and on. I was hoping the sex would be worth putting up with it.

The first night, we only screwed in the tent in the sleeping bag because it got cold. The next day though it was sunny and warm, and we had sex outside a few times, camera rolling. We also skinny-dipped where the stream feeds into a secluded cove about a half mile away, but no one was around, so it didn't really count as public sex. But even though she hadn't seen them, I had seen noticed some hikers walk by on the trail a few times. It took me awhile to convince her, but she let me strip her naked and tie her blindfolded to a tree after I promised to lick her to the best orgasm she ever had. She never got the orgasm I promised, but a couple of hikers got a good show of her nakedness and of me getting a blowjob from her while she was tied up. I saw a hiker looking in our direction and then hand his binoculars to another guy. Too bad they didn't come closer. I would have let them have a much better look. Maybe even fuck her. Oh well.

Another time I made a video of her sitting nude in a lawn chair and masturbating on her balcony. She was facing indoors so I don't think any of her neighbors saw anything, but my buddies saw it all when I shared the videos with them. Sex in public places was fun, but even that got boring after awhile.

Over the next few weeks, I made several more porn videos. I filmed her sucking on a dildo and wearing a schoolgirl outfit and pigtails. But I was running out of kinky things she'd agree to do. So that's when I started a full court press to get her to do a three-way or a gangbang with my friends from work.