Laura's Cherry Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

More and more of her hot juice ran onto my face and into my mouth. The grinding of her hips was rhythmically sexy. Then she surprised me as her grinding momentarily stopped as evidently she was reaching for something. Huffing and puffing she said, "Oh sweet Jesus eat it, eat it all! And I am going to take this fucking nasty pad and fuck your big cock with it!"

My mouth was kind of full so I couldn't respond. Moments later I heard her rip the pad from the underwear. Then I felt a damp sensation around my cock as she placed the pad against it. Wrapping it tightly she began to fist up and down on my cock with the dirty feminine pad. The slightly sticky damp pad felt wonderful against my rod and I wouldn't last long. But that was ok as Laura was cumming again and again in my mouth. I ate and ate her until my dick erupted like a fountain all over her little hand.

God this was the fucking hottest thing I had ever done and I wanted more. As she bent down to lick off the head of my cock her pussy pulled a little ways from my face. With pure animal lust I demanded, "Oh shit Laura there will be time for that later. Get on your back I have got to fuck that cherry cunt of yours!"

Licking the head of my prick a couple of more times Laura then slid off of me and laid beside me on her back. With her legs spread wide I climbed on top of her and plunged my prick deep into her tight tunnel. Every one of my thrusts was met with a counter thrust. Our pelvic bones were banging together very hard.

I didn't know how tight her cunt normally was but it was real fucking tight now. She was kicking me hard in the ass as my second explosion in five minutes covered the insides of her menstruating cunt. She let out a loud scream and hollered, "Oh shit, Oh God you are fucking amazing."

Fucking had drained all of the energy out of me so I collapsed into her arms. Using the corner of one of the towels she wiped off my face and kissed me again as if to say thank you. Now I lay there just gently caressing her body paying particular attention to her tits. I wanted much more but our genitals needed some recovery time first.

After several minutes of playing and gently stroking each other we started making out again. Laura got serious first as she began kissing all over my neck, chest and face; not seeming to mind the residue of her menstrual fluid. We spent the rest of the night in perfect bliss satisfying all of our urges and desires. Including the one I hadn't expected as she called me into the bathroom and had me get into the tub. Once in position she let loose a stream of her golden piss on my face.

Laura and I would spend all of that night experimenting trying new and kinky things that other partners had been too prudish to try. Sexually Laura and I are a perfect match. As time goes by we will see about the rest of it.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers
12