Laura's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's it,' he growled pushing her head down as she pushed back. Her had taking hold of his balls rubbing and stroking. She was one of the best at giving a blow job and she knew it. She watched as his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He drove her harder first taking out his whole self then putting it back in harder and harder before he couldn't take it he pulled her up by her hair changing position he bend her over. Thrusting his hard cock inside her without warning. It was so easy she was so wet. She took a sharp intake of breath his cock felt amazing stretching her tight little pussy. He went for it straight away all his pent up frustration. He hit her right every time. Even though he was beyond excitement he would at least make her come once before he allowed himself it.

All the hard length and girth of his rock hard cock slid in and out of her just as if it was made for her. Ever thrust bringing bigger and better shivers through her body. She could be heard from three doors down, but she didn't care. She wanted the world to know that she was having the best sex of her life.

Then even before she had time to accept it her climax smashed through every part of her beautiful body sending into uncontrollable spasms. He withdrew watching her body dance with pleasure.

She turned grabbed him by his arm and dragged him up the stairs into her bedroom throwing him onto her bed.

'That was fucking amazing! Now it's your turn!' She straddled him only she was less impatient. Holding herself above him letting her pink pussy slide slowly onto his cock. First only the tip entered she pulled away, then the tip she pushed just a little further. He tried to thrust into her but she pulled away. Looking at him letting him know she was now in charge. She lowered her self now halfway down his delicious cock, then back up without any mercy. So this carried on before she let him all in her. Right down to the base.

They both sighed. Up and down she went using her hips to tease him. She became faster unable to stand it herself. Each little movement getting them both closer and closer to coming.

He never wanted to come inside a girl so much before in his life. He wanted to fill her with him.

Faster and faster she went her glorious tits bouncing up and down. Nipples hard, they were the best pert boobs he had ever seen. He was reaching his peak.

'That's it!' he growled holding onto her hips as she moved with such fluidity such excellent sexual poise. She reached all the right places. He would come before her at this rate o he reached down. His fingers met with her wet glistening clit. Its hard nub an obvious indicator of her arousal. He played with it while she never slowed.

It felt so good to have his cock in her pussy and his fingers move over her clit with such skill. It drove her higher and higher.

'Fuck!' in unison they came. Her pussy clenching and unclenching his cock twitching together their come mingling.

She fell off of him laying by his side. 'Now that's what you call a fuck!' Laura explained.

'Indeed,' he smiled at her.

12