Cabin in the Woods Pt. 01

Story Info
Kris and Kaya head out to a secluded cabin in the woods!
3.2k words
4.64
7.2k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... Do you like it?" Kris asked. Kaya turned around and smiled. He assumed that it was a yes. Her soft round hips swayed as she walked towards him, with her black heels clicking against the wooden flooring. She proceeded to give him a warm hug.

"Thank you so much!" She blushed.

The sweet smell of her perfume felt like a tease and started to give Kris a boner. They had reached an Airbnb up in the mountains right before sunset. Although he wasn't a big fan of sunsets, they needed to reach their cabin before it got dark. A few reviewers had grumbled about tough navigation at night.

He playfully spanked her and went around to inspect the fireplace. A massive Persian rug was placed right in the center. As he turned around, he found Kaya inspecting a Victorian sofa on the opposite end. Their eyes met and they gave each other a mischievous grin.

He paused and carefully asked her, "What's on your mind?"

She laughed and sheepishly asked him, "What's on youuuuur mind?"

He shook his head as he slowly, carefully walked towards her and teased, "Well, I asked you first, Kaya.."

She could see the glint of hunger in his eyes and she moved one step back. She almost tripped on one leg of the sofa behind her. He swiftly moved ahead and caught her in time. Time... enough wasting time perhaps. He bent down and kissed her soft lips. She tightened her hold on his biceps and opened up to him almost immediately.

"Kris..." She moaned against his lips.

Her hunger matched his and she snaked her arms around his neck. They could feel the heat and tension brew between their bodies. His wandering hands traveled down to grab her ass and move back up to her small waist, memorizing her every curve. She loved it when his fingers traced her silhouette.

"Kris, you're turning me on.." Kaya murmured as she let out a faint moan.

Kris loved those moans and his tongue proceeded to invade her mouth. Kaya broke the kiss and started trailing soft kisses down his neck. He sighed for a brief second, tightly grabbed her ass, and thrust himself against her. She moaned again and he pushed her against the wall.

Kris nibbled on her earlobe and innocently asked, "Are you liking this? Should I really stop it?"

Kaya suckled on his lower lips, locked eyes with him, and shook her head. He began to knead her round ass. She always appreciated Kris having huge hands. As he was playing with her tush, he started to dry hump her.

Kris now had a rock-solid hard-on and Kaya could feel his huge cock teasing her through his black trousers. She did what felt natural, and lifted one leg to wrap it around him. He assisted her and got better access. Her flowy skirt was very welcoming but the black stockings needed to go. Kris noticed her off-shoulder top and decided to give those naked shoulders some attention. He gently kissed her neck, her collarbone, and then her right shoulder.

He could hear Kaya's moans turn into soft cries. "Kris, this feels soooo goood!"

She did everything in her power to stay up and hold onto him. She was losing her mind. His thick cock was whispering dirty things to her pussy and she could feel her panties getting wet. What surprised her next was watching Kris bend down and suddenly bite her nipple through her clothes.

"Oooooooh, Kris!" She screamed.

He pulled her top neckline down and they watched her boobs fall out. They were beautiful.

"I knew it! You're not wearing a bra today!" Kris laughed and continued to nibble on her delicious and puffy nipples.

He heard her gasp and watched as she tilted her head back. She wasn't sure what he was doing but it felt like heaven! Kaya held onto the back of his neck with one hand and down to feel his stiff cock with the other. She could feel his member grow even bigger against her palm. She hungrily grabbed that thick hard cock and thought about how good it would feel inside her mouth. She moaned and licked her lips. He looked so ruggedly handsome. The trimmed beard, the half-unbuttoned shirt. She could see his chest hair taking a quick peek. "Mmhhhm.."

"Babe, you're so amazing.." Kris was getting breathless as Kaya seemed to have found his dick.

Oblivious to her wild thoughts, he moved her hand away from his dick. Since he had her cornered against the wall, he pinned her wrists above her head. Without any warning, he thrust his hips hard against hers.

"Ohhh Kris!" she moaned out louder than she expected.

He hungrily started kissing the length of her neck. Her moans started to get louder. She loved his fingers playfully grabbing her wrists. She had submitted all control and he dry-humped her against the wall. All they could hear was their moans.

"Ohh fuck Kris, you're amazing. Can I please feel your thick cock in my hands?" Kaya pleaded.

"In a minute Kaya.." he grunted.

He watched her bare tits jiggling to the rhythm he had set as he dry humped her. He was definitely mesmerized. He looked back at her gorgeous face and kissed her. Suddenly, she pulled away and pushed his shoulders to break away from him. What was going on? Kris gave her a confused look as she put her hands on his chest to keep him at a distance. She quickly cleared the air by pulling his shirt off. It was just him and his pants. Let's not forget the obvious boner.

"I cannot wait any longer Kris. I need you in my mouth!"

She kissed his chest and started working on his belt. He swiftly undid the button and pulled his pants and boxers down. His cock sprang out and the tip was glistening with precum. She shyly stepped forward to hold him in her hands. He was so hard. She turned around and pushed him onto the Victorian sofa and kneeled down before him.

"Are you liking where this is going?" Kaya playfully asked.

Oh, he liked where this was going. His cock twitched. He muttered under his breath, "I am loving where this is going.."

He pulled her hair away from her face and watched her innocently take in the tip of his cock. She moistened her lips and got to work.

She started sucking his cock just the way he liked it. She started picking up the pace and sucking him. He watched his big cock disappear into her mouth and it felt really good.

"Yes Kaya, that's it. Oh, you're sooo good at sucking cock..."

He rolled his eyes back and enjoyed it all. It was at that moment that he realized the ceiling had mirrors. He could see himself naked on the couch. With her head between his thighs.. sucking him off. He loved her hair and started playing with it.

She paused and hungrily looked at him for a second, "I love the way you taste Kris.." and dived back in.

He began caressing her head and whispering warm words of encouragement. He couldn't keep his eyes off the reflection. Oh, what a sight it was! She was sucking him hard. He gathered her hair.. grabbed her hard and made her pick up the pace. He could see her struggle to take his huge cock inside that tiny mouth of hers. She was almost gagging. She was taking it all in!

She stopped for a brief moment. She looked him in the eye and switched to a handjob. "Baby, you know you're too big for me, I need a break.." Kaya complained and looked up.

She started licking the length of his cock and didn't break eye contact. Up and all the way down. She twirled her pink tongue on the tip making sure she didn't miss anything. Slowly, she picked up the pace and started giving him an intense hand job.

"Ohhhh Kayaaa..."

He loved the way she was pumping away simultaneously. One second he watched how her tongue teased the tip, and then the next moment she shoved his entire dick deep into her throat again. Fuck! He did not see that coming.

"Kaya, oh man..." he started getting breathless.

She started sucking him again and took it up a notch. He was losing focus and was not sure what her hands were doing with his balls. The pace was wild and he reached to grab her soft tits. He started pinching and tugging at her hard nipples. She started moaning and those vibrations felt amazing against his cock inside. That's it. He wasted no time.

"Kaya wait." Kris stopped her. He pulled her up onto her feet as he got up.

"Oh Kris.." she moaned. He pulled her close and grabbed her face. They kissed. She moaned momentarily and proceeded to return that kiss.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

Kris gathered his senses and nodded, "You are amazing Kaya!"

She got closer to him and pulled her leg up against him. He chuckled and lifted her all the way up! She was clinging onto him and giggling with her bare tits rubbing and teasing his face. He carried her to a canopy-style bed and laid her down. Kaya could feel the mattress firm beneath her back.

"Kris, come closer." She requested.

She locked him down by her legs and pulled him close for a steamy kiss. They kissed long and hard and started to grind as that only felt natural. He broke the kiss and pulled her top off.

"You miss, need to get these clothes off."

"I already pulled your shirt off," she giggled, "You're pretty late in the game."

He spread her legs wide and stared at the black stockings. She bit her lips and let out a soft moan.

He was a man in his prime. What he did next was not a surprise to anybody in that room. He ripped her stockings apart. He could hear her soft gasp but that did nothing to stop him.

"Kris, what are youuuu...." she cried. He lowered his head and playfully bit her pussy.

"....dooooinggg" She whimpered, lying down with her eyes shut.

She could hear him inhale the scent of her pussy. He pulled her panties down and groaned, "Fuck you smell so goooood, Kaya."

Kaya was in a state of bliss. She sighed and looked up. She finally noticed the mirrored ceiling. It felt raw and sexy. Her hair was a hot mess. Her smudged eyeliner made her look like an innocent vixen. Her nipples were stiff and darker than the usual tone. Watching herself naked with nothing but her skirt ridden up, she felt woozy. Her legs were spread out and wrapped around his head - which was buried deep between her legs.

"Kris.... Oooooooh! Start gentle, pleaseeee, aaaaaah!!"

She tilted her head back and a loud moan escaped her lips. He started eating her out. How did she get here? In a wooden cabin, in the middle of nowhere! She played with his soft hair and tugged it.. moaning every time he flicked his tongue against her clit. Her clit was at his mercy and her pussy was dripping wet.

Kris bobbed his head out for just a second, "Gosh, you taste so good.."

"Mmmmhmmmmm unnnnhhhh" Kaya replied faintly as she was transcending close to an orgasm.

She was trying to breathe hard as he sucked the life out of her pussy. He teased her entrance. Slowly, he slid a finger in. She started whimpering when she felt another finger join - gently at first but he was very skilled and started driving over the edge.

"You're amazinnnnnng Kris, don't stoppppppp"

While his tongue kept circling the nub and sucking on it, his fingers were buried inside rubbing her G-spot. She started moaning his name and gyrating her hips.

"Kris, right there, don't stop.."

Her moans were turning him on and he began to shag with one hand. His tongue gave her clit a break and bit her inner thigh. She started whimpering.

"Kris, I can't take it anymore... I'm almost on the edge"

His forehead was sweating and he paused to look up. He saw her face and knew that look. She was asking for more. He obliged and climbed on top of her. He knew she loved to come during sex a lot more than during oral.

Kris wiped his sweat and kissed her cheek, "Your wish is my command."

She wiggled beneath him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders.

Kaya smiled and asked, "Go slow first, please?"

Although the sun had almost set and the room was chilly, their bodies were hot and sweaty. He teased the entrance of her hot wet pussy and nudged the tip of his penis. She gasped for air and requested him again to go slow. And so he did.

"Like this?" Kris thrust himself in very gently. And then slowly, pulled out.

"OOooooooh, yes..." Kaya moaned into his ears.

He kept teasing her entrance ever so slowly. It was driving her insane. Finally, he spread her legs wider and pushed himself deep inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck, Kris! Your... huge cockk.... Aaahhhh!"

She could feel his thick cock stretch her pussy. She screamed and grabbed his arms tightly. It always felt like it was her first time with him. He pulled out almost completely, giving her a quick second to adjust and thrust it all the way back in.

She cried and moaned, "OOoooooh Kris, yessss..."

It was those very same sounds that fueled his thrusts and slowly, he started pounding against her. He rained soft kisses on her lips as he started to fuck her long and hard. Their arms were wrapped around as they embraced each other.

"Oooh yes..." Kris joined in and moaned with her. He could feel the walls of her pussy against his dick.

As he watched her eyes close, he stealthily flipped himself back on the bed. There he was - on his back, with her magically finding herself up on top of him. His long dick was still buried deep inside her. It took her a second to realize how she was suddenly in a cowgirl position and proceeded to start riding him.

"You sir, are always full of surprises.." she giggled.

He held her waist and let her do her thing. Her cheeks were bright red and her lips were still tainted with lipstick. With her long hair flowing down, she looked like a goddess. She started riding long and hard while he grazed her tender nipples against his palm.

"Ooooooh Kris, how do you know exactly what I like..."

Her nipples always responded to his touch. Those dark rosebuds were flirting back with his fingers. He started to circle the areolas on both her tits. She tilted her head back and moaned his name and kept fucking.

"Kris, oh Kris, yessssss Krissss!!!" she screamed.

He pulled her closer and played with her hair. He liked it when her hair swung over her bare shoulders. He took one tit and then started to suck it... almost entirely. Was it even possible? She wasn't sure. He went on to take the other and give it the same treatment. He flicked and pinched both her nipples. She yelped and rode faster. It almost felt like a movie until eventually.. she slowed down and collapsed against his chest.

"What happened?" He asked. A tired moan escaped her lips. He laughed and kissed her shoulder.

"Looks like someone is getting exhausted with the crazy sex we're having.."

"Kris, I'm tired.." she cooed.

The sun had set and the moon was out. It was huge and yellow. He could see the picturesque view with the evergreen tree tops and the mountain view. He patted her ass and got her up. There was nobody around. The cabin had one entire side with a wall made of glass. He took her by the hand and walked her to the glass wall.

"Where are we going?" She inquisitively asked.

It was a moonlit night that made everything feel special. With her back facing him, she slowly unzipped and wiggled her skirt down. He got a glimpse of her pussy. Was she still wet? He wondered... Only one way to find out. He pushed her against the glass wall, completely naked. Her firm bare tits were pressed against the cold glass wall as she moaned.

"Mhhhmmm, Kris.. what are you dooooing?"

His feet gently spread her legs further apart and he bent down to lick her pussy.

"Aaaaaahhhh" She let out a loud moan.

He got up and stood behind her. Her ass could feel his hard member poking from behind. He parted her pussy lips with his index finger.

"Kaya, you sweet girl..." He groaned. She was soaking wet for him. He pulled her back by the waist and got better access.

"Ooooooohhhhhh uuuunhhhhh" She cooed as he tugged and pinched her nipples all over again. She leaned and rested her body against his and let out cries of pleasure.

Without any warning, he pushed her against the wall, with her boobs squeezed tight. He started kissing her ears while her hard nipples stung against the cool glass wall. Was anyone watching them naked from the transparent walls? Just the dirty thought and fear excited Kaya.

Kris was a tall man. He bent his knees and got the angle right in the first shot - and gently buried himself deep inside her.

He groaned, "Fuck Kaya, your pussy feels amazing from this angle as well."

He lifted her arms up and secured them with his left hand. He held her waist with the other to get a grip and gave in a deep thrust. Her legs quivered.

"Uuuuuuunhhhhhh" she moaned.

He pulled out halfway and thrust himself in again. And again, and again. She slowly started to cry and moan his name.

"Krisssssssss, yessssss." She panted.

They slowly transcended into a different world together. They watched the moonlit forest and fucked. He was close to coming and could feel her pussy tighten around his hard dick.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum.. Oh fuck I'm coming!" She screamed.

Kris kept pounding into her while she quivered with ecstasy. He then squeezed her waist harder and swiftly pulled his long dick out. He came all over her round ass.

"Fuckkkk Kaya, you're so amazingggggg" He howled and gasped for air.

She moaned and turned around with her eyes wide open. "Oh my gosh, it's dripping all over!" She squealed with happiness and kissed him while his heart was still racing.

He finally caught his breath and apologized, "I'm sorry for the mess I made."

He could see his cum trickle down her legs as she playfully smacked his chest and laughed.

"Well, I guess I'm going to need a bath." She complained.

He pulled her close and a cheeky grin appeared on his face. He remembered the jacuzzi that was waiting for them on the balcony and realized it was going to be a very long weekend ahead.