Laura's Moment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too far laura, I need something to raise me up."

"take the spare blankets from the wardrobe."

Emma nodded,

"good idea."

She quickly walked to the wardrobe and pulling down two spare blankets, returned and positioned them on the floor under Laura's still open and stretched anus.

She's watched scat porn to know what to do next and then, extending her tongue she reach up and touched he tip on Laura's anus. She felt it flinch slightly and saw Laura's labia contract. Moments later the sticky secretions started to fall on Emma's hair and forehead. She ran her tongue around Laura's anus.

"You ready Em?"

"Ummmm."

"OK, give me a moment."

Slowly and with some effort Laura started to push. very quickly she felt the process of downward movement begin and the shit mass descend to the point of filling her rectum. Laura clenched her muscle hard, trying to gather all the waste in one go.

"Open Emma."

Gently and with great deliberate control, Laura released her sphincter. She felt the shit stretch it wide... point of no return... here is comes. Emma's tongue had been circling her anus and gentling tipping it, until the point where her anus opened. She let her tongue slip inside and touch the end of her shit. the taste was very strong and bitter. Slowly, the pointed mass appeared and Emma opened her mouth wider. She reached her head further forwards towards her anus and as Laura relaxed her control further and the shit started to drop towards her mouth she closed her mouth around the wide excreting opening.

The shit quickly filled her mouth. She could hear faint crackling noises, but mainly the strong smelling greasy cylinder slid in to and then spread around her mouth to completely fill it. Emma felt her heart pounding. Closing her eyes she concentrated on her breathing and let her throat open to swallow Laura's mass of shit. It was so soft, like a creamy bitter strong pate but her intense desire to consume Laura overcame any bodily rejection. Emma swallowed and felt the sticky mass start to slide down her throat. The intensity of the moment almost overcame her as some deeper instinct moved her body to rise up. Resisting this she swallowed again feeling her body relax as she willed her self to accept all of Laura's offering. Opening her eyes she looked up at the open orifice above her. Her eyes focused on Laura's gently twitching anus and then, as she felt her stomach start to stretch beyond full, Laura closed off her supply. Emma watched the now contracting anus as she swallowed the last of Laura's mass and she licked her anus leaving a small brown smear . Her mouth, now empty opened for air and she panted. She relaxed her neck muscles and resting her head on the pillows she smiled to herself. The taste of Laura was strong in her mouth and Emma rested back with a deep sense of contentment and fulfilment. Her hands instinctively moved to her belly, gently cradling it on her hands she smiled to her self. 'Laura's shit baby'. she rubbed it again feeling a deeper sense of contentment she had ever felt before. The chairs moved as Laura rose to stand before her.

"Emma?"

"Yes, i'm ok Laura."

Laura stood above her and gently moving the chairs out of the way, she looked down at Emma - her mouth was smeared in shit and there was a trail of wet streaks down to the towel covered blankets below her.

"You look very content for a woman with a belly full of shit."

Emma sighed and beaming she spoke with a very contented voice,

"I'm full of your shit Laura"

Rubbing her visibly distended belly she continued,

"It's your shit baby in my belly."

Laura reached out her arm to help her and, with slow movements Emma rose first to her knees then she stood in front of her. Instinctively they kissed, their tongues tasting and retasting each other. Laura withdrew first and looking down at Emma she spoke,

"So, how does it feel to eat my shit?"

"Oh god Laura, it's wonderful - it's so much better than my own. It was all sticky and I thought I was going to choke, but I didn't let myself. I wanted to show you I could do it."

Laura moved to kiss her again and she moved her large arms to embrace Emma and for the second time that night her hands slid down to the crease of her bottom and the barely contained anus therein.

"Do you have anything for me Emma?"

Emma looked at her and almost shyly nodded.

"I'm not sure. I made a mess earlier and there might not be much left in me."

"Can we try, I want to eat from your body Emma. I want to eat your shit."

"I can't believe you're saying that to me Laura. I've wanted you to say that for weeks not."

Laura smiled at her and affectionately kissed her on her nose.

"Well lets see what we can do then."

"How do we do it Laura?"

Laura looked around the room. The most sensible place seemed the chair.

"Move the chairs side by side Em and then you'll be able to kneel on them and rest your arms on the tops whilst I kneel behind you."

"Can we do it in front of the mirror, I want to watch."

"OK, why not. Come on."

Quickly the chairs were slid in front of the full length room mirror and Emma then climbed on and then kneeling, pushed her bottom backwards. Laura moved behind her and standing close to her side she started to caress her back. Slowly and deliberately she drew small circles with her fingertips around Emma's shoulders. Emma wriggled,

'That tickles Laura."

"That's the idea - to get you aroused."

"You don't need to do that Laura, I already am."

"Now now, no need to be impatient young lady, good things come to those who wait."

Emma giggled and wrigged her bottom again as Laura moved her hands down to the small of her back and to her naturally parting cheeks. Emma was petite enough, her bottom small enough that pushing backwards revealed her open and inviting anus. Laura touched it with her finger. It looked perfect and as she moved around to position her body behind it, she thought that it was the most perfect bottom she had ever caressed.- not that she had caressed many women's bottoms, in fact this was only the second.

Slowly she dropped to one knee and then to both and she slid along the floor to position one knee underneath each chair. Emma dropped her back lower and pushing back gently, offered her bottom with it's tight exposed anus directly to Laura's now waiting mouth.

"Beautiful. Of god Emma you are beautiful."

Laura was struck by just how sexy this sight was. Emma's long labia gaped open revealing her tight open virgin hole and her clit, hard and gleaming projected downwards in front of her eyes. Emma's labia was dripping wet and a thin trail of her secretions, like a spiders web trailed across her labia as Laura reached forwards to lick.

Slowly, deliberately Laura traced her tongue in the gap between her labia, pushing them apart to taste the secretions within.

"Oh fuck... Laura."

The moment Laura's toungue trailed touched within the folds Emma pushed back. her lips parted over the side of Laura's mouth, coating her cheeks, forming a labia seal to the tight opening of her vagina within. Laura slid her tongue in to the opening, pushing up against the resisting skin of Emma's hymen and then probing gently, tested it's resistance.

"Suck me laura... that's awesome."

Laura laughed inside; finally, the right context for that word!

She licked harder, reaching one hand under Emma's body she started to caress her large hard clitoris. With firm but gentle strokes she ran her fingers over the tip and then, griping the clit with her hand she started to gently pull it. Emma squealed,

"Fuck Laura, what you doing to me - that's fucking amazing."

Laura, emersed in her own deep arousal did not answer. Slowly, intently she probed deeper, feeling the hymen stretch slightly more each time and then, with some considerable effort of her own, she resisted the urge to break it and started instead an upwards movement towards Emma's anus. She licked around the tight opening, probing with her tongue. This was no well used weak anus like Angela's. No, this was firm and tight and resisted her probings and with every touch contracted away from her. Laura, sensing that Emma was fighting her natural reflex action started instead to suck on the tight opening.

Gently and with increasing pressure she started pulling on Emma's anus, almost willing it to open in to her mouth. Momentarily she pulled away,

"relax in to my mouth Emma. Shit whilst I make you cum."

Emma grunted and Laura steadily increased the speed of her finger movements on her clitoris as she went back to sucking her anus. Slowly, impreceptibly she felt Emma's anus open more and then she started to feel the tensing in Emma's body as she actively started to push her anus open.

Laura grunted her approval and then, as Emma's anus opened wide enough for her to slip her tongue in, she felt and tasted hot gas escape from Emma's rear. She pushed her mouth harder in, savouring the moment and then, with a more sustained push she felt the end of Emma's shit on her tongue. It was hard and firm and so arousing. Laura felt the intense heat within her own pussy and and then as Emma seemed to relax and push more gently, she felt her shit slide towards her wide open mouth.

Laura rubbed Emma's now rock hard clit furiously, pulling it intensely. Emma groaned and Laura felt the contractions deep within the young woman's vagina. She stopped rubbing her clit and lifted her arm up to touch Emma's stomach - a signal to tell her to push harder. Emma moaned in her orgasm and then, as the contractions started to diminish she pushed back hard in to Laura's face.

Her shit slid in to Laura's mouth and Laura greedily accepted it. More came and then more. It was wet and sticky, barely formed and it tasted so strong. To Laura it was delicious and greedily she started to swallow.

Emma groaned again,

"Eat me laura, please eat me."

Laura needed no cue and no asking. She continued to swallow Emma's semi-solid mess and probing her tongue deeper, as if to ask for more, waited for a response from Emma's colon.

Emma pushed back harder still and this time small pieces of waste slid down her colon straight in to Laura's mouth, to be swallowed without chewing. After several minutes of pushing, no more was forthcoming and most reluctantly Laura withdrew her mouth from Emma's now closing anus. She leaned back, took a deep breath,

'Wow Emma, that was amazing."

Emma looked back behind her to see Laura's smiling face smeared with her mess and her neck and breasts stained with small brown streams of watery shitty saliva trails.

Emma got up, her small body lithe in movement in comparison to Laura and standing she moved close to a still kneeling Laura. She moved the chairs away and knelt in front of her. Laura just stared at her. Emma moved closer. No words were spoken in that moment, just a shared embrace and a kiss as intense as any they had already taken. Emma put her arms around Laura's neck and the kiss became more intense still. Laura felt her heart flutter and then Emma moved one arm down to Laura's hand and then, squeezing Laura's fingers, she brought Laura's hand to her mons.

Laura looked at her.

Emma nodded and smiled then, guiding Laura's hand by its middle finger she guided it towards her vagina. Emma shifted position slightly, opening her legs slightly wider and placed Laura's chubby middle finger against her labia. Finding her way through the folds of her inner labia, she rested Laura's finger tip on the entrance.

They looked at each other, their faced separated by no more than a foot or so, both their breathing hard and fast, Emma nodded and took her hand off Laura's finger.

Laura kept her finger pressed against the hot soaking wet opening of her vagina and then slowly she started to push upwards and inwards. Emma lifted her head upwards and sighed slightly then moved towards Laura to kiss her again.

This was no kiss like before. it was raw and intense; of giving and taking and deep need of offering and acceptance. Laura understood this was more than Emma's virginity being taken. This was about Emma giving her self to Laura completely. No, this was something else, this was for life. What Emma was doing was making a statement and making a commitment far beyond anything that Laura had imagined anyone ever doing for her and to her. Laura felt as if she was drowning in the moment. For a fraction of time she was unsure and then she knew for certain this was what she really wanted. Angela was one thing, Angela was wonderful... but Emma was different. Em was commitment and at that moment, more than ever in her life Laura knew she had found the person she had always been looking for.

Her heart skipped a bit, the blood pounded in her head, she moved her mouth away from Emma's and in a breath barely heard in the room she whispered in Emma's ear,

"I do."

Emma embraced her hard and with one upward moment, Laura tore Emma's hymen, entered deep in to this young woman's body and in doing so captured the heart of her soulmate.

Emma heaved against her, panting hard. Her head, resting on Laura's shoulder bit deeply. Laura held her tight,

"You're mine Emma."

Emma seemed frozen to the spot, but after a few moments her arms slid to her side. She leaned back slightly, her naked small frame with it's tiny breasts and hard nipples was the complete contrast to obese and sagging Laura. none of it mattered. Emma just looked at her,

"Am I? Really?"

"Yes Emma you are, you really do. I've tried to resist it, i've tried to deny it, but deep down I know i've been kidding myself these last couple of months. I've been in denial for weeks now."

Laura looked down at her finger, blood smeared. She was suddenly overcome with an intense sensation of wanting that she'd never experienced before.

"Stand for me Em."

Emma slowly rose to her feet and Laura reached out her arms towards her. She lifted her head upwards and drew Emma close. Her tongue went straight to Emma's vagina and she tasted the blood in her mouth immediately. Emma moved closer and placing her hands on Laura's head, as Laura drank from her wet bloody pussy, nursing the torn skin of her lover with intimate caresses, she opened her legs wider to accept her lover's tongue deep into her virgin cavity.

It was an intense moment of nursing; a moment of complete desire and bonding - one that would come to be the ritual of a monthy act of giving and accepting; the young woman offering her gifts to her lover so accepting. It was to become the most intimate of acts, an act that needed no words or expression; tinged in colours red and brown, of textures smooth and wet.

Much later, when they both slept in each others arms, Laura's phone rang. Laura reached for it to dismiss the call, but to late it went to answerphone. A few minutes later a text appeared.

Hi Laura, met up with Emmas mum earlier. We need to talk.

"Who's that?"

"Oh it's from Angela. She says she met your mum earlier."

Emma replied sleepily,

"I thought she might."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she knew her years back before my father came along. They lived together for several years."

Instantly she was wide awake and curious. Laura looked across at Emma. She spoke in a questioning voice,

"Your mother lived with Angela?"

"Yes, they shared a house together then mum decided she wanted kids and they split up and she married my father."

"But you said your father left a short time ago."

"Yes he did. He knew all along my mother was a lesbian - he just stayed around for me to grow up."

Laura looked at her, not quite knowing what to say next.

"I thought you said they were religious?"

"They are. Well, dad was... it's all messy."

"Mum told me once that Angela was the only person she ever loved."

laura rose her body up the pillows to resting her back on the headboard. The sheet fell forward exposing her heavy pierced breasts. Her brain a whirl of activity was impatient for Emma to say more.

"Does your mum know I live with Angela?"

"Of course she does, I told her that you lived with her. She laughed - she said that i'm sure she gets well fed."

Laura could not believe what she was hearing.

"She knew what Angela and I do?"

Emma, eyes now open and wide awake sat up in the bed facing Laura who stared at her expecting her to continue.

"One day she caught me in the bathroom with my mouth full of.... you know. She wasn't angry but she told me to finish what I was doing and then we were going to talk."

"And?"

"She told me then that she knew that you and Angela did this. She said she knew because she was Angela's girlfriend and back then they used to have other girlfriends and my mum used to eat from all of them."

"All of them?"

"Yes, mum told me that Angela and her had a very active group of women with the same desires and they would take it in turn not to eat for two days and then eat from about four or five women over the course of an evening."

"Bloody hell, she kept that quiet - I had no idea."

Emma looked at her and smiled,

"I told her I had seen you two in the shopping centre. I told her that you had been so kind and supportive towards me and that I had fallen in love with you. She held my hand and said that was lovely - but that nothing was going to happen whilst you were still with Angela."

Laura shook her head. It was so much to take in and the more she looked at Emma, the more she realised this shy and unassuming woman had played a clever game with her. Looking back over the past few months she realised just how clever she had been in not making her advances overt in any way. Emma continued,

"She said she would help me. She was never happy with dad and he was never happy with her. Soon after he left and I knew then that she wanted to get back with Angela... just it wasn't going to happen when you were close. Mum says that Angela has always been faithful..."

"So what's this message all about then?"

"She knew we were going away and she knew that I wanted to be with you - she went to see Angela this evening and told her about me and that I was probably going to try and seduce you."

Laura felt completely played. She was angry and felt a fool.

"So you played me for a fool then?"

Her voice was angry and she moved to get off the bed. She was sorely tempted to pack and go home ...

"No Angela, please don't get upset... I love you - you never looked at me before tonight. I had to do something. You're the only person i've ever wanted. Haven't I shown you know much?"

Laura slumped back on the bed. She said nothing for a few moments and then, in a voice measured and calm she replied,

"Yes you did and I never thought for a moment i'd be here with you."

"It's not exactly easy to take all this in - be straight with me Emma, do you really want me. I mean look at me. I'm twice you age and fat as fuck. What would you want me for when you could have anyone?"

Emma leaned towards her, the sheet covering her slid off exposing her naked chest,

"With all my heart Laura, I love you with all my heart."

Laura studied her for a moment. She felt a maelstrom of emotions.

"Don't you ever EVER do something like that to me again. Do you hear me?"

Emma nodded contritely. her head fell, then she looked up at Laura, eyed wide open,

"So does that mean you want to be with me?"

Laura let the sentence hang in the air for a few moments,

"Yes Emma, I want to be with you."

Emma threw her self across the bed at Laura and Laura opened her arms to hold her tight.

"How could I not love you, you're gorgeous Emma."

They kissed again, as lovers. later, in the early hours of the morning, Laura and Emma made love several times over. They kissed, explored each other's bodies and opened and drank from each and every orfice. Later the next morning Laura texted Angela, it said;