Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
This time she does it right in front of me.
2.2k words
4.12
99.8k
84

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
114 Followers

Author's Note: This is a willing cuckold story. If that's not your thing don't read on. If it is your thing, leave some feedback.

*****

Lauren and I never talked about that night at the party. I was too embarrassed to admit it turned me on to see her with another guy, and I think she didn't want to talk about it thinking it would make me mad. We kept seeing each other and acting like everything was normal until a couple weeks later when we went on a long planned ski trip. For her, the main attraction was the aprรจs scene. So we got a hotel near the slopes that had a hot tub. We got back from a day of riding and decided to head for the tub. By now Lauren knew how much I enjoyed showing her off so I wasn't surprised when she decided to wear one of her skimpy string bikinis. We got ready in our room with two queen beds (the place was sold out of king rooms), wrapped ourselves in bathrobes and headed for the tub, stopping at the bar to get some drinks.

The tub turned out to be pretty small but so far we were the only ones there. We hopped in and sat down next to each other. We hung out chatting about our day. I had gotten some great runs in and was feeling pretty charged. Our conversation started getting frisky and I was teasing Lauren by running my fingers up and down her thighs in just the way that I knows drives her crazy.

In return she put her hand in my lap and teased my growing hardon through my swimsuit. Emboldened, I reached my arm around her back drawing her closer to me. I let my hand slide down, running my fingers along the waist of her bikini bottoms. I let my fingers absentmindedly play with the knot holding her bottoms on. At this point in our relationship Lauren knew me too well and had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do. She shot me a look that said 'don't you dare' but really meant 'you're turning me on.'

I obliged and grabbed onto the end of the knot and pulled, feeling satisfied as the knot came undone. Lauren giggled at me and rewarded me by wrapping her fingers around the bulge in my swimsuit. I pulled my arm from behind my back and placed my hand next to me on her thigh. I slid my hand and up and pulled the triangle of bikini material to the side. With the bubbles from the hot tub it was impossible to see anything but below the bubbles, her pussy was totally exposed to my hand. I wasted no time in pushing my fingers between her lips till I found her clit. She arched her back and closed her eyes as she felt my fingertip pressing against her sensitive part.

I swear I only had her like that for a few seconds before we were cruelly disturbed by three people coming out to join us in the tub. Lauren instinctively closed her legs, leaving my hand wedged between her thighs. From the looks of it, the new folks were college kids, two guys and a girl. We tried to act normal and said hi as they sat down. The girl and one of the guys sat down across from us in the tub which only left room for the remaining guy right next to Lauren. As he sat down I'm sure that both Lauren and I were glad for the foam covering her.

The girl was young, probably 20 and I would say she was pretty hot but that's not the kind of thing you're supposed to think about when you have a girlfriend. Besides, from the way her and that other guy were sitting I'd say she was taken. We all went around and made introductions. It turns out I was right, the two guys were college buddies and the chick was the guy's girlfriend.

When it was our turn for introductions I started to speak but Lauren interrupted me, "Oh, we are friends from grad school."

Friends? Last time I checked we were dating, in fact this weekend was supposed to be a chance for us to spend some time together, y'know fucking. But Lauren gave my cock a squeeze and I decided to go along with it. I was on edge wondering where this was going and did not participate much in the conversation. Lauren more than made up for it. She was apparently in an outgoing mood and seemed to really hit it off with our new friends. As we talked our drinks got low and I volunteered to make the cold run back to the bar. Luckily the cold air helped me conceal my hardon and I came back with two beers for Lauren and I and five shots to share.

When I returned I found that the couple had left, leaving my girlfriend and the guy alone in the tub. I felt a stirring in my crotch as I walked up from behind them. As I hopped in the remaining guy informed me that his friends had gone to their room to shower.

Lauren smiled, "guess we will have to do all those shots ourselves," she said as she grabbed two and handed one to the guy. They didn't wait for me to finish sitting down before doing them.

As I sat down I noticed that Lauren wasn't sitting with her legs tightly closed anymore. I put my hand on the inside of her knee and starting sliding it up along her thigh, eager to see if she had left her bikini bottom untied. I only got about halfway before she turned to smile at me and took my hand and removed it from her thigh before placing it on my crotch. She held onto my hand and rubbed my growing bulge with both our hands. As I looked at her I noticed how flushed her face was looking. Whatever was going on, she seemed to be enjoying it.

As we sat there the conversation seemed to be dying down, but I could feel Lauren squirming a little in her seat. They both decided to do two more of the shots and I got to watch Lauren giggle at the taste. By now I had a pretty good idea what was going on, especially as I looked over and saw the guys arm slowly moving. As I watched I could see Lauren bite her lip and the realization of what was happening caused my cock to swell. I sat there dumbfounded while my girlfriend rubbed my cock at the same time that some guy had his hand on her pussy.

Still, I wasn't ready for her to say to me, "I told Brian about our plan to go back to our room and watch a movie. He said he doesn't have any plans so I invited him to join us. You don't mind do you?"

Wow, inviting this guy up to our room for a movie? The thought of it made me lightheaded and I felt like my cock was going to burst out of my swimsuit.

All I could do was nod and mutter, "Yeah, sure thing." Lauren smiled and stood up, grabbing the side of her still untied bikini bottoms. She quickly tied them up before reaching for the last shot and downing it. We all grabbed our bathrobes and headed up to our room.

When we got upstairs Lauren flipped on the tv to some movie or other and then said to me, "Brian and I can watch from my bed that way you can have your bed to yourself." I nodded in agreement and sat down on one of the beds. Lauren turned out the lights and the two of them climbed into bed together, getting under the covers.

I lay there and tried to concentrate on the movie but it wasn't long before I could hear the sounds of sheets and clothes moving around. I slid my hand into my swimsuit as a soft moan escaped from Lauren's lips. I glanced over and saw Lauren lying on her back, the covers had fallen down and I could see her robe was completely open, her breasts just covered by her bikini top. The covers came up to her stomach and on the other side of her was Brian, on his side, a hand below the covers. The motion of the sheets under the soft glow of the TV left no doubt as to where his hand was.

Not wanting to miss anything I turned onto my side to face them and pretended to be asleep. Lauren giggled and I heard her whisper something to Brian and a second later I saw her bikini bottoms fall onto the floor between us.

I heard her say to him, "I think he's asleep," and as they looked over I closed my eyes to play the part. A second later I heard more rustling and I looked over to see Lauren straddling this guy. The covers had now fallen down and weren't hiding anything. I watched as she slid her robe off before reaching behind herself to untie the bikini top. Just like that, my girlfriend was completely naked on top of some guy's body. She sat there, rubbing her pussy against his swimsuit, teasing her breasts with her hands while he looked on. For my part, I pulled my suit down and started to jerk myself. I was so turned on watching this I felt like I was ready to cum.

As I stroked myself, Lauren slid lower on him, pushing his bathrobe open. She kneeled in front of him. I had images of her sucking that guy in the car as she tugged down on his swimsuit until his hard cock popped out. She tucked her hair behind her ear in that sexy yet innocent way that always drove me crazy. She leaned down and parted her lips for his cock, taking it into her mouth. My girlfriend bobbed her head up and down on his cock as he moaned. He lay there while she used one of her hands to rub his balls and the other to pump his shaft as she sucked on the tip. I jerked myself as hard as I dared ready for him to cover her face in his cum just like the last guy did. But Lauren had other ideas. She raised her head up and smiled at him as she continued to jerk him.

I saw her slowly crawling back up to him. I watched in horror not thinking that she would actually do what it seemed like she was about to do. She straddled his cock and I saw her sliding it up and down her pussy lips. I couldn't tell if she was teasing him or planning to go through with it. It's one thing to see your girlfriend suck a guy's cock but to watch them actually fuck?

Apparently Brian decided he'd had enough of the teasing. He grabbed my girlfriend's waist and pulled her forward, with a gasp from her, his cock slid into her pussy. She looked down almost in surprise at his cock deep in her. I thought she was about to jump off of it, I wanted her to. Instead she smiled at him, moaned, put her hands on his chest and started riding him. I wanted to be angry at her, I wanted to stop them, but instead I felt a tightening in my balls. She slid up and down on his cock, her boobs bouncing. He reached up and grabbed them, pulling on them as she fucked him.

"Oh yes, fuck me" she moaned as she ground into him. He grunted, enjoying my girlfriends pussy. They were too preoccupied to notice me furiously jacking off. I saw the look on his face as his cock invaded my girlfriend, the way she looked as she rode him, the sound of her soaking wet pussy, her lust filled eyes. I watched, unable to look away until I felt my balls seize and warm cum shot all over my hand and the sheets. I came so hard, it felt like it lasted forever.

As my head cleared I watched my girlfriend still fucking him. I heard him groaning and she moaned, "Yes, do it! Fill me!" I saw him almost sit up and his response told me he was fulfilling her request. She continued to gyrate her hips on him, milking him for the last of it before she collapsed on top of him.

She rolled off of him, lying on her back. I heard them whispering back and forth for a minute until he stood up, put his swimsuit and bathrobe back on, and walked out. As we heard the door close Lauren slid into bed next to me. As her body touched the pool of cum I'd left there she said, "I was worried you'd be mad, but I guess you enjoyed it."

She rolled on top of me, and lay there, her pussy resting above my soft cock.

SuitAndTie
SuitAndTie
114 Followers