Lauryn's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean slipped a finger inside her and moved it very gently about. "You were pissed off because Barry made a big celebration, and you never celebrate your birthday because your mom didn't survive childbirth."

Lauryn was now stroking him outright, getting him near to erection again. This wasn't exactly a sexy topic of conversation, but it felt very intimate, and somehow, with Sean, talking this during sex not only seemed right, but seemed very arousing. "That's right," she agreed.

"But then you found a wreath in your room and some lilies, with a card that said, 'The party was for those who love you and want to celebrate their time with you. This is for you, to remember the wonderful woman who gave you to us. Barry.'"

"It made me so happy I bawled for an hour. So I didn't break up with him, but I never understood why he was able to connect with me like that in the card but never again after." And then Lauryn's eyes went wide, as she understood. "Sean, that touched me so much, why did you sign Barry's name?"

"You'd already lost your mom. I didn't want your birthday to also be the day you lost your dream boyfriend."

Lauryn threw her leg over Sean's side and pulled his renewed erection into her. Wordlessly they made slow, gentle love. The movements of their hips were measured and easy. Their hands glided lightly over one another's bodies. Their eyes never broke contact, their smiles never dimmed.

It was timeless love-making. There was no hurry, no urgency, just an overwhelming enjoyment.

When finally their bodies began begging more, Lauryn took the lead. "Get up on one knee," she said.

Sean did not quite understand, but he didn't question her. He moved so that he was kneeling on his left knee. Lauryn mirrored him, kneeling on her right knee, and curling her left leg over his right knee. It was perhaps a strange looking tangle, but it brought them incredibly close together, and pulled him very deep inside her. Sean thrust his helps, flexing his right leg under her and lifting his left knee just slightly from the ground. Lauryn contracted her body into the thrusts, keeping his penetration incredibly deep, and allowing every bounce to bring her hard nipples into contact with his chest.

It was hard work, requiring both concentration and physical effort, but it was both intensely intimate and physically exciting. As the excitement built for both of them, the movement became more erratic, but their eyes remained locked.

"Some day," Sean promised, "I'm going to stay inside you and let ourselves truly become one."

Lauryn surprised herself by saying, "I love you so much, Sean, I don't want you to pull out. I want all of you inside me. I want you to fill me. I'll never regret anything that happens because of this."

"God, I love you so much."

"Get up on your feet," Lauryn begged, wrapping her arms around him as tightly as she could. "But stay crouched."

Sean embraced her as tightly as she embraced him and stood, immediately lowering himself into a crouch. She spread her legs wide, straddling his legs. There was no way they could maintain this position for long, but she didn't intend them too. This was even more intimate, their contact deep and smooth. He was driving almost his entire force along her g-spot and then deep past her tightest walls. Their embrace remained close, her breasts flattened against his chest. She sucked and bit at his shoulder as he drove her higher and higher.

"Please, Sean," she pleaded. "I want to feel you explode inside me."

Mere moments later, he did just that, growling loud and ramming himself as deep as he could. As soon as he had climaxed, he collapsed into a sitting position. He reached up to her red, throbbing womanhood. Her own lubricants and his semen dribbled down her legs. With thumb and middle finger, he exposed her pulsing clitoris.

Grinning, he took it between his lips and sucked as hard as he could, simultaneously pressing his tongue against the tip. Lauryn literally hunched over as her sore, aching thighs convulsed with an intense, deep orgasm.

The two fell into an exhausted pile of satisfied flesh, and drifted to sleep, limbs entangled and bodies marked and sore. They didn't wake until sunrise. The start of a new day.

12