Law of the Heart: Consequential...Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill looked over to where the bikini was lying on a dresser. She gnawed her lip nervously. "Jake honey, I know you might be wondering about that bikini. I never would have picked it out for myself; it's a lot racier than I am used to. I should never have let Juan pick it out for me, but I was still worried about you and just accepted whatever he gave me. I just wanted to get away from him and get back to the room. I didn't even try it on until I was getting dressed later.

"I went back to the room to shower and get ready for the Luau. I was still hoping that you would call me or come to the room, but you didn't show up. So, I called my parents to talk to Jake Jr." Jill looked over at me with a disgusted look. "Imagine my surprise when they told me that you had just called and told them you were finishing up some work and hoped to get down to Miami later in the weekend."

Now it was my turn to flush and look away. I still didn't know what possessed me to lie to her mother. Jill just looked at me for a moment and continued.

"When I found out you had lied to Mom about being in Miami, I got really angry at you. I didn't know what type of game you were playing, but I was getting tired of it. I wanted to spend time with you, but I decided that I was going to let you make the first move. The only possible explanation that I could think of was that you wanted to watch me with some other guy."

At this point, I had to interrupt. "Jill, I'm still wondering where you got this idea. It just doesn't seem like an idea that you would have come up with. I still don't know why you never talked to me about this."

"I told you before," Jill answered quickly. "I thought that it fit your behavior. It was an explanation why you never stopped other guys from hitting on me. You never got mad or showed any reaction."

As Jill gave her explanation, I still wasn't satisfied. I couldn't believe that this was her idea. It just didn't fit her way of thinking. If anything, it reminded me of Sally. I just stared at her and shook my head.

'Jill, you're not telling me everything. You didn't come up with this on your own. Who put you up to this?"

Jill looked away with a guilty look. She wouldn't even look me in the eye anymore. Suddenly I realized that I already knew the answer.

"It was Sally, wasn't it? She was the one who put this idea in your head."

Jill didn't need to say anything. I could tell from the look on her face that I had figured it out. "How did this happen. How did you two ever get started on this?"

"I don't really know how to explain it." Jill said softly. "Sally and I have talked about this a lot over the last few years. I think it began when I complained about how you had acted odd at a party. Sally started to ask me some questions and the next thing I knew I was telling her all about the party. After that, every time we talked she brought the topic up.

"The longer we kept on talking about it, the more she asked me. She told me that I needed to watch your behavior at the parties. She got to the point where she wanted to know everything. What I was wearing, what I did, what the guys I danced with tried to do, and most of all, how you reacted to what went on." Jill blushed, "she even started to ask me what happened after the parties.

"After a while, she told me that she thought that you were acting like a voyeur. I laughed it off at first, but she kept on insisting. Later on, she started to suggest that maybe it was something else entirely. I had admitted to her that you always seemed to watch me closely when I was dancing or talking to other guys and that you looked like you enjoyed watching me. She started to suggest that maybe your behavior was a sign that you wanted me to take a lover.

"That's bullshit, Jill and you know it. Of course I enjoy watching you dance. I always have. You're a great dancer and I love watching how sexy you can be when dancing. I enjoy it because I love you, not because you're dancing with someone else. Just because I allow you dance with other guys and smile doesn't mean that I want you to fuck someone."

Jill looked troubled at my comment. I gestured for her to continue. "About six months ago, she sent some stuff to me. It was all about husbands who like to watch their wives with other men. She said that it was a cuckold lifestyle choice and that some guys had a sexual fetish where they wanted their wives to take other lovers. We talked about it and I looked at it. There seemed to be two types of fetishes in the stuff she sent me. One type was a husband who got sexually excited by sharing their wives with other guys. These guys might want to join in, watch or just hear about their wives with other men.

"The other type she talked about really disturbed me. She said that a lot of men liked to be humiliated by their wives and their lovers. These were guys that may not even be allowed to have sex with their wives any more. She said that the wife controlled what went on and the husband served the wife in the ways she wanted. She called these guys wimp husbands.

"When she showed me this stuff, I got mad at her. While I didn't understand your behavior, I couldn't believe that you would want anything like this. I totally rejected the idea that you might be some type of wimp that would get sexually excited by being humiliated. You've always been a nice guy, but you've never been a wimp."

'Thanks for having that much faith in me." I interrupted dryly.

"Do you want to hear this or not." She snapped. I indicated that I was sorry and she glared at me a moment before going on.

"I also didn't think you were a voyeur. You've never shown much interest in watching other people have sex." Jill stopped for a moment and stared at her glass. She seemed hesitant to go on. She drew a deep breath and continued. "I was, however, concerned that you might want to share me with someone else. After my experience with Juan and Hector, I had personal experience that some guys found the idea of sharing a woman exciting.

"I think Sally picked up on my hesitation. She started to focus on this possibility in our conversations. She kept after me to think about it. I told her you weren't like that, but she reminded me that sometimes people change as they get older and that maybe you had changed too.

"Sally kept telling me that I needed to test you. She said that the only way that I would ever find out if this were what you wanted was if I tried it. She wanted me to start dressing more provocatively when we went out. She wanted me to flirt with guys at parties to see your reaction. She even suggested that I try flashing other guys.

"I told her absolutely not. There was no way I was going to flash or flirt with anyone but you. She then suggested that I loosen up while I was dancing and not try to stop the guys who wanted to cop a feel. She said I should watch for your reactions to see how excited you got. She told me that I could tell how much my dancing with another man excited you by how ready you were to make love after we got home."

I shook my head with disgust. "She's feeding you crap Jill, can't you see it? I always want to make love to you after we go out. We've done that ever since we got married. You've always liked to tease me at parties, either when you are dancing or just by whispering in my ear. You always make sure that you tease me enough during the night to keep me ready. I've always looked forward to our nights after we get home from parties."

Jill smiled at me. "I know. I looked forward to those nights too. That's why, until tonight, I've never really done what Sally suggested. I never flirted with anyone else or let a guy feel me up too much when dancing. I did take her suggestion to watch you to see how you reacted, but I never acted like I wanted to fool around with anyone else."

"I know you haven't Jill. Today was the first time in our entire marriage that I ever doubted your faithfulness to me. That is why it hurt me so much. What else did Sally want from you?"

With embarrassment coloring her voice, Jill went on in a voice just barely above a whisper. "Sally also started asking for details about our love life. She wanted to know how you liked to make love and what our favorite positions were. She asked me how often you went down on me and whether you would eat my pussy after we made love."

This was too much to take. In a disgusted voice I interrupted Jill. "So, what you are telling me is that Sally wanted to know whether I was willing to eat a cream pie. Whether I was willing to clean you out after sex.

"Jill, I'm not an idiot and I'm not naïve. I probably know more about this than you do. Over the past ten years, I've had a lot of clients who got into trouble because of sex and marital issues. I'm familiar with cuckolds and so called wimp husbands. I've had to deal with the aftermath when a wife tried to force a husband into this lifestyle without his consent. Trust me on this; I have no desire to share you with any other guy. I am not interested in being a cuckold in any way shape or form. I'd rather die than be humiliated by you."

I slowed my rant and went on in a persuasive tone. "Jill, can't you see what Sally was aiming at? She was asking about our love life because she wanted to find out if you were in charge. She wanted to know if I went down on you so she could suggest that I would like to clean you out after you fucked some other guy. She was trying to persuade you to cuckold me."

As I made this accusation, Jill flushed and looked away. I could see that I had hit pay dirt. I went on gently. "I need to know Jill, did Sally ever try to talk you into this lifestyle. Did she ever tell you that you should take another lover?"

Jill refused to look me in the eyes. "Yes," she said softly. "About a month and a half ago. She said that a lot of women liked the freedom and power they received in a cuckold relationship. She told me that I should give it a try to see if I liked it too. She told me that I should take a lover."

Jill looked over at me with a pleading expression. "Please believe me, I told her no. I believe that a marriage means that you are faithful to your spouse. I couldn't believe that she even suggested it. I hung up on her and wouldn't talk to her for almost a month. She finally emailed me an apology and told me that she would never suggest it again. This reunion is the first time since then that I have really talked to her."

By now, I was pretty sure that I knew what had happened. It looked like there was a fetish involved. But the one with the fetish was Sally.

"Jill, can't you see that Sally was way off base? She was trying to get you to live her fantasies. Don't you see that if you had listened to her that it would have been your life that would have been ruined? "

I shook my head sadly. "Some of the worst cases I've ever had to deal with came out of situations where a wife tried to cuckold or humiliate her husband. I'm sure that Sally gets off on reading about this type of shit, but in real life, it can create a nightmare. You took Family Law in law school. You know how cheating can destroy a marriage. Most men aren't going to take it if their wife tells them that they want someone else in their life.

"Jill, I have no desire to see you with anyone else. I never knew about Juan and Hector. I can sort of understand why that would influence your thinking. But, I'm not Juan or Hector. Have I ever been anything but honest with you? Have I ever tried to trick you into anything that you didn't want to do? Can't you understand that if you acted on your assumptions you would have destroyed our marriage?

Suddenly, a sickening thought occurred to me. "Jill, you said that Sally tried to talk you into taking a lover a month and a half ago. I found out about my trial about that time. Did Sally know that I might not be at the reunion when she made this suggestion?"

Jill stared at me with a horrified look. I could see her trying to think back at the timing of the events. She was trying to remember what had happened. "I'm not sure. Are you suggesting that Sally was trying to get me to cheat on you at the reunion?"

"You tell me Jill. You've been with her, not me. You're the one who has talked to her. Tell me, did you talk to Sally before you came down to the party tonight? Did she know I was here?"

"Yes, I had to tell someone. She is the only one I told. I was so upset that you had lied to my parents that I needed to talk to someone and get some advice. So I called her and she came over to the room."

"What did she suggest Jill?"

"Sally told me that it was time that I finally found out what type of man you were." Jill responded with a frown. "She told me this was the perfect opportunity. I needed to go to the party and act like I didn't know you were there. She wanted me to respond to Juan and see how you reacted. She promised to watch you for me and see how you responded." Jill looked over to me with a troubled look. "I didn't say I would do it, but I couldn't tell her no this time either. I wasn't sure what I would do."

Jill's answer confirmed my suspicions. Sally had been the architect for tonight's disaster. The only thing that I wasn't sure of was her motivation. Was she just a voyeur herself or was she really trying to convince Jill to cuckold me? This idea of testing me was so absurd that I couldn't believe that Jill went along with it.

I just looked at her and shook my head. "I really want you to think about Sally's role in all of this. What was she trying to accomplish? Why is she so interested in getting you to flirt with some other guy?"

"I should have known from the start that Sally put you up to this. Every time there's trouble, I look for Sally. I know she's the cause somewhere. Why do you stay friends with her? She's always pushing you to do things that you shouldn't." I sighed, "tell me the rest."