Law of the Heart - Jill's Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers

I could almost taste the disappointment. It did not matter, he said.

I rose and collected my coat.

"Jake," I said. "The $ 7000 weren't for new rings. I found the original ones already a week ago. I took the money to leave you and go to Florida. I already booked a flight. Together with my savings that should allow me and Little Jake to live comfortably until I find a job."

He turned as if bitten by a snake.

"You won't take Jake!"

I watched him quietly.

"No," I said. "I won't take him. He is already there.. He stays with Sally until I arrive and pick him up."

Jake jumped forward.

His hands were like claws. I fled into the corridor and down the stairs. I heard him right behind me. But I arrived at the lobby in time to find the security of the guard sitting there.

Jake seemed out of breath. He really should have worked out more. I went outside. My car was right at the entrance.

"Jill!" was the last I heard. "Please don't, Jill!"

************************************

I slowly rubbed the sun block on Little Jake's tender skin.

The breeze played with the wisps of his blonde hair. He yelped and struggled. Getting oil rubbed into his skin wasn't what he preferred on a beach. It would still take quite a few years before he might consider it differently.

I laughed when he at last escaped me. He ran to a boy of his age and soon they were into the construction business.

"Did he call?"

Sally sat in the shadow of a huge umbrella. Her question was accompanied by a rather dirty look. Yes, she didn't like Jake anymore than he did Sally.

"Yes," I said, starting to oil my arms. "He called. As he does every day. Isn't it just funny how he wanted me to find those rings? And now he isn't able to find the one simple thing I want him to find. He has been looking for it for over two weeks now."

I chuckled. Then I started to rub oil on my topless tits.

"I wonder why it takes him so long. Maybe he isn't looking. It is only one tiny word."

Sally looked over her sun glasses, puzzled.

I smiled.

"Just the little word: sorry."

I sighed and stretched myself out on the warm sand.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,326 Followers