Lawyers in Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's head went back involuntarily when Michelle covered the head of his cock with her warm mouth. She continued by mouthing the head and lapping her tongue at the sensitive under-ridge of his cock. She could taste the pre-come seep from his cock as she began to bob downward on him. With each delicious dip, she would engulf about a quarter of an inch more of his cock. She couldn't quite deep throat him but she guessed she was taking about five inches when her throat felt stretched. With practiced patience, she breathed through her nose and slowly took about another inch. She felt her jaw muscles stretch tautly against his member. On each downstroke, she worked her tongue to glide along his cock. At the same time, her right hand glided over Mark's slick cock in the opposite direction of her pink mouth. Her hand rested only for a moment when she paused to shuck off her blouse. Her left hand joined the party by softly tickling and toying with Mark's hanging balls.

Meanwhile, Mark's mind whirled with pleasure and disbelief. He had no idea what had happened. He knew that he suddenly found himself with an enormous erection that caused him to leave his drink date with Michelle. Despite his best efforts he could not will himself limp. He had dashed back to his office in hopes that it would go away before he left for the evening. That hoped lasted only about sixty seconds before he remembered a hidden stash of porn he kept on his computer for those late office nights when he needed relief. Mark knew it would be risky to masturbate at the office, but he had too. The pressure would not be denied. But now, Michelle. Michelle. He looked down and saw her mouth working over his stiff cock. He could see her now nude breasts and her thick, pink nipples. Behind her round ass, he spied her heels stretching out behind her as she kneeled before him. Ooooo he could feel her working hard at him now. Almost sucking him in with each down stroke.

"Your cock tastes so good. Don't you like fucking my mouth?"

"uuuuhn...."

Michelle drew one last drag off of Mark's cock and removed her mouth with an audible pop. She reached behind her and dragged the office chair next to her. With Mark now leaning against his desk, she sat in the chair and rolled next to him. Michelle softly guided Mark's cock between her breasts and allowed him to fuck her freckled cleavage. The soft globes of her breasts made a perfect track for his cock. He began to wobble a bit as he arched upward on each stroke. The sensitive underside of his cock screamed with the sensation of her skin. She bowed her head forward and shot out her tongue to tease him further so that on each upstroke he could feel her soft tongue caress his head. Her hands reached down to tease his balls again and she knew he was close.

Michelle whispered in a lusty voice, "Come for me. I want to feel you come down my throat. Come....mmmmmm come now."

Mark obliged as his body shook in release. Michelle timed her moves perfectly and took his cockhead back into her mouth and sucked lightly as he shot three massive spasms (and two smaller ones) into her waiting mouth. She hummed in pleasure as she swallowed twice and savored his flavor. His cock slipped out of her mouth and for a long moment they both held motionless.

Mark sat backwards on his desk and looked down at Michelle.

"I.....I don't know what happened."

"You came. Hard," answered Michelle as ran a finger around her lips.

"It just......I don't know what came over me. I felt so hard. Actually, I'm still hard." Mark looked at his member with more than a little disbelief. Despite the raging orgasm he just had, his cock remained stiff as a board.

"Oh I think you'll be like that for a bit longer."

Michelle stood up and skinned her pants and thong down to her feet. She kicked off her shoes and let her clothes pool on the floor next to Mark's desk. She stood before him and ran her fingers over her still wet breasts and across her stomach.

"Do you like?"

She didn't give Mark a chance to answer as she pushed him onto his back. She pulled off his shoes and socks, and threw his suit pants across the office. When she was finished, Mark lay prone on top of his desk as Michelle crawled on top of him.

"Michelle...I...."

"Shhhhhh.... You'll enjoy this I promise."

Michelle put one knee on either side of Mark's pelvis and leaned down to kiss him fully on his lips. "He's a pretty good kisser," she laughed to herself. She reached back and lined up Mark's hard cock with her shaved pussy. She felt the head of his cock jut between her lips. Her substantial wetness started to seep out to cover his head. Slowly and firmly she lowered her hips onto his cock. The thick stimulation of his cock pulled delicious tingles of sensation along her pussy walls as her eyes drew closed. "Ooooh fuck," she gasped when he bottomed out. Throughout it all Mark mewed pleasurably but stayed rock still.

Slowly, she pulled her clinging pussy up over his cock again until it was almost out of her. Just as slowly she dropped her pelvis down again. She fucked him slowly like that for a moment. Instead of hunching forward any longer she decided to lean back. By doing so, she could feel the curve of his cock began to massage her front wall.

"mmmmmmmm fuck."

Mark drew his right hand up to her left breast and began to knead and pull at her nipple. Her body was already superheated from flirting with Mark and the bar and delivering an incredible blow job. For long moments, she rocked back and forth enjoying the sensations his cock was generating in her pussy. She felt her body begin the slow machinations of an intense orgasm. Her pussy bounced faster on his cock.

"uhn....uhnn.....uhn..."

Sweat clung to her red locks as her head flung back and forth. Her grinding sped up and Mark fucked back with powerful strokes. "God this guy can fuck," she thought to herself. Mark's left hand, however, brought her out of her thought as it found her slick and already throbbing clit. In response, she gasped and could feel his cock grow even larger in her pussy.

"uhn.....mark....uh.....mnnnfff"

The combination of his toying with her nipple and the slick massage of her clit brought sensations flowing into her g-spot. Her entire pelvis felt full and tense. She could sense his cock head prod against the puffy bit of sensitive nerves that would occasionally cause her to squirt her orgasms.

Her nipples were so hard that they almost hurt. Her thighs began to quiver and shake with a mind of their own. She struggled to form intelligible words as she could feel her orgasm beginning to spill over into an explosion.

"hard....yeah.....uhn....mmmmmpphf"

With little warning, Mark ejaculated forcefully into her pussy. If anything, it felt stronger than his first release into her mouth. She could feel the semen jet out hotly against her already aroused g-spot. Her clit sang in delightful chorus with her g-spot. Mark tweaked her nipple and Michelle exploded into ecstasy.

"oooooooooooooo gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Michelle's hips danced with aftershocks until they both fell motionless. Michelle laid on top of Mark. Her body rose and fell in time with his breathing. For long minutes, they said nothing as his cock remained rooted inside of her.

"You're still hard."

Back in her Jetta, Brooke laughed out loud. According to Michelle, her and Mark spent the better half of the night in the office trying to rid Mark of his erection. Michelle claimed that she had tortured him to at least five orgasms, but she had lost count of her own. Mark, for his part, was mortified. Normally full of confidence, he still avoided Michelle to this day. She noted gleefully that Mark developed a limp for days after the experience.

Brooke brought her car to a final rest at her parking spot. She was fairly sure now that the tea Michelle had made was just an herbal supplement. "Nothing to be worried about," she thought. Although, remembering how easy Michelle had manipulated Mark left her a bit frightened. She still felt warm, and her panties were absolutely drenched. Maybe it was just the story she thought as she turned the key on her apartment and went inside.

Once inside, Brooke quickly collapsed into her sectional couch. Given her salary, she owned a fairly humble condo just north of Wrigley Field. She had decorated it sparsely but tastefully. She kicked off her heels and snuggled into the couch. "Oh right.....the thermos," she thought as she reached out to the table. The liquid was still warm and she had to admit it tasted pretty good. Without out leaving the couch, she turned on the Discovery Channel and continued to sip at her drink.

As she paid only marginal attention to the program, she yanked down her pantyhose and threw them to the floor. Aahhh. That was better. She stretched her legs out across the length of the sofa. Her legs had become a bit of an indulgence for her. She kept them perfectly waxed and spent time covering them with tanning oils and moisturizers. It almost looked as if her legs were more tanned than the rest of her body - as if she was wearing hose even when she was not. Frequently she went to work without hose of any kind. Weekly pedicures saw that her size 6 feet were kept soft and pretty. She went with dark red on her nails this time. She liked the look.

She started to giggle a bit. Her eyes remained locked on the Discovery Channel's program about engineering disasters yet she still giggled. Oddly, her entire body started to feel warm. She snuggled deeper into the couch as she finished off her drink. She wriggled her toes slightly as she kept watching TV. Again she giggled. She just felt *good*. She stretched languidly bringing her arms behind her head, stiffening her legs and pushing her stomach up off the couch.

"mmmm....."

Brooke felt hazy now. The protective cocoon of her condo surrounded her with warm feelings. Her logical mind slowly crept away and she found she was having trouble connecting one thought to another. In its place, she could feel a lovely sensitivity starting at her feet. She felt like she was getting a subtle massage. Trickles of tingles began to dash up and down her legs. In response, she rubbed her sexy, tanned legs together, turning one foot so that she teased it up her calf.

By accident, her motions caused her thighs to press together and the friction slightly aroused her nether regions. On cue, the tingles made their way from her thighs to her outer labia. New sensations were flooding her pleasure receptors with each little movement.

She burst out in laughter. Her laughter dwindled down into a soft cooing as she smiled and looked down at the empty thermos on her floor. THERMOS. IT WAS THE DRINK. The thought cut through her fogged brain.

"Oh God...the drink!"

She jumped up from the couch in panic. She did not know that given the characteristics of the substance she had ingested, quick movements would not help her situation. What she could not know is that Michelle had stumbled upon an interesting mix of herbs and drugs from south of the border. There were no known long lasting effects, but in the short term three things would happen to the user. First, they would feel sensations of warmth and euphoria. Depending on the user, this manifested itself as slightly inebriated behavior. Second, the user's body would become extremely sensitive to touch. All sensations of touch were translated into feelings of growing pleasure. Even the slightest move would reverberate and echo into perceptions of grand ecstasy. Third, the user would be compelled to seek orgasmic relief. None of the prior users were sure if the third step was a side effect or just a property of the drug.

At the present though, Brooke's hypersensitive body had to process the feeling of her clothes clinging along her body as she stood, her legs sliding against each other as she stood and the silky feel of her abandoned pantyhose as she stood on them. The result took her breath away.

"Oooohohooo...oooo my....Oooo."

Brooke's body experienced lovely, tender pleasures that rushed directly to her brain. Her mouth hung open in complete surprise. It seemed as if somebody had just licked over all of her erogenous zones at once. She held completely still. Even the quickening beats of her heart left slight reverberations of pleasure in her body. She raised her right eyebrow cautiously and slowly moved her left foot. In doing so, her delicate sole slid over her extra-silky pair of pantyhose. Normally, it might have been just a "nice" or "pleasant" feeling. Right now, however, it felt as if ever nerve in her foot was connected to her clitoris.

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Her sensuality was winning over her rational side. She walked on unsteady legs to her bedroom. By the time she reached her bed, she was shaking and could barely stand. Each step caused her to wiggle in reaction to the feelings. She balanced against her bed sucking in her breath at the amazing feeling of her down comforter against her legs.

"I've.....uh....got.....to.....ooooo."

She shucked off her blouse and bra. Those mundane acts caused her nipples to harden into crimson peaks that stood out against her breasts. Her entire body felt alive. She quickly kicked off her panties and looked at herself in her dressing mirror. A wickedly aroused tart of a woman looked back at her. Her hair spread down wildly around her shoulders. She never remembered seeing her nipples look so hard and red. Her eyes took in her body all the way down to her pussy which she kept neatly trimmed in a miniature black stripe. Her pussy. The words rang in her head.

"oooo God I haven't even....touched.....I wonder....."

She continued to watch herself in the mirror as her right hand slowly moved up her stomach to just under her breast. Her breathe came in huffs as she cupped the bottom of her breast. She let the fleshy mammary fill her hand and she lifted up slightly. Her actions pushed her nipple outward and flicked glorious pleasure into her brain. She hunched forward but continued to watch her visage in the mirror. There were more spots to explore though. She slowly curved her thumb across her nipple to toy with her crimson peak.

Bells, horns, whistles went off as the sensations flooded her. Her already aroused pussy lubricated instantly.

"ooooo......If that's.....I wonder.....oh no....."

Her body again betrayed her as her other arm reached down to delve into her warm wetness. She tried to go slowly, but the anticipation pulled at her. First, she limited herself to just stroking her fingertip up and down the wet slit between her lips. The sensation was almost dizzying. Without meaning to do so, she reached all the way to the top and brushed her clit back soaking it with wetness. Her fingertip drew upwards and firmly massaged her clit. She gasped loudly.

Her brain reeled and various sexual memories flooded into her head. She remembered her first attempts at masturbation in her teenage bed. She remembered her first French kiss. She remembered the first time she gave head. She remembered her first orgasm form intercourse....from oral.....from.....

Her pussy took on a life of its own as she dropped to her knees and began to finger herself wildly. Normally, it could take 10 minutes or more for her to reach orgasm. Sometimes five if she was very horny. Tonight? It would be about......one minute.

Still watching her writhing form in the mirror, her hips pumped in time with her greedy hands. Her girl come flowed steadily from her lips and glistened off her upper thighs. She let loose a moan that reached a loud crescendo when she reached orgasm. Without any question, it was the best climax of her life. She was on her knees now and she sat back on her heels. She exhaled repeatedly until she regained some control.

"Dammit (huff) Michelle..."

Meanwhile across town, Michelle had found her own source of amusement for the evening. She was on her back with her legs wrapped around the neck of her next door neighbor Steve. Steve was a graduate student at DePaul that Michelle met when she moved in to her place. At various times of boredom, she chose to entertain him. He lacked imagination as a lover, but his more than adequate cock could soothe her when she needed it. Her firm thighs bounced against his body as he sunk into her tight pussy. Gaining speed, Steve plowed faster and faster into Michelle's shaved pussy shaking her body with every thrust.

She allowed herself to float along the stiff pleasure of Steve's cock. Michelle's mind drifted to her boss. She wondered if that herbal concoction had really done anything. She hoped so. The mental picture of Brooke horny beyond all imagination filled her with glee. Maybe she would attack some poor man. Michelle smiled. Maybe she had to fuck herself tonight. "I wonder how she looks when she comes," thought Michelle as Steve's cock drove one last time into her pussy releasing a torrent of come into her. Michelle closed her eyes and imagined Brooke coming hard as she shivered through an orgasm of her own.

Back in her condo, Brooke was still trying to put herself back together.

"Damn Michelle. She knew about this and thought it would be fun....just like with Mark. When she just fucked him....Fucked him hard....Michelle....."

Brooke's mind unexpectedly pictured Michelle's soft curves and wry smile. Oh no...she could feel the warmth building again.

12