Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him, contracted my pussy hard to hug his cock still inside me, and closed my eyes, delaying the return to reality. When I finally opened my eyes, it was to an awestruck, silent crowd of people, clearly mesmerized. I felt shy again.

"Here," Patrick said, handing me my dress with a smile, and I quickly pulled it on and handed Ryan his clothes. People were starting to return to their own partners. A different song was playing, people were still lap dancing, I supposed the contest was still going on. I guessed we were in the type of environment where our behavior wasn't earth-shaking. Not for the observers, anyway.

Dressed again, trembling in the aftermath of my intense orgasm, I turned to Ryan. "Are you okay?"

He smiled at me. "I am," he said.

"Good. Because that was incredible." I leaned in to kiss him again, and turned to Patrick. "What would you think of offering Ryan our extra bed?"

Patrick smiled. "Sounds fine. Maybe you'd like to show him where our room is?"

"Excellent idea," I said, and took Ryan's hand. "Let's go."

In the hotel room, I again felt shy. Ryan seemed to feel a little more uncomfortable too.

"So what happened to your flight home?" I asked.

"Oh, mechanical problems. No other flights available till tomorrow."

I smiled. "How terrible." Our eyes met, and in spite of my shyness, I felt myself propelled toward him. "This is amazing luck."

He looked down at me, and brushed a wisp of hair from my face. "I'm feeling really lucky right now."

"Me too." I put my hands on his shoulders and he leaned down to kiss me softly. The feeling of being close to him, the taste and smell of him, again intoxicated me, and I kissed him more deeply as we moved toward one of the beds. His hands were exploring my body, following each curve. We lay down on the bed, side by side, kissing, and I draped a leg over him, pulling him closer. I could feel that he was hard again under his jeans, and I pressed my groin toward his as he cupped a breast, then slipped his hand under the thin lacy fabric of my dress to tease my nipple. I moaned, and sat up, kneeling on the bed to pull the dress down to my waist, freeing my breasts. He sat up so that he could massage them, then sucked one nipple, pinching and pulling the other lightly with one hand. My hands were in his hair, on his back. He slid his free hand around to my back, then down, around my ass, and under my dress to feel my wet pussy through my panties. I moaned at his touch, and in response he slipped a finger inside my panties, penetrating me.

"Oh, god, Ryan," I said. "I love how you touch me."

"Mmmm, me too, Honey," he said. "You feel so good."

I shifted my weight and pushed him gently down onto the bed, then unbuttoned his shirt and removed his pants. I took off my panties and pressed the wet crotch of them to his face for him to smell. He inhaled deeply and moved them aside, pulling me to him. I kissed him and climbed on top of him again.

But just then the door to the hotel room opened. I dropped to the bed, instinctually pulling the bedspread around us. It was Patrick, and he had brought Sara with him.

"Kind of shy now?" he asked with a grin.

I laughed. "I know. I can't let anybody see me naked."

Sara laughed too. "We'll see about that. Is it ok if I join you guys?"

I looked at Ryan. He glanced at Sara, then back at me. "Sure."

Sara sat beside us on the bed and gently pulled the bedspread from my hand. Propped on one elbow, I raised a hand to her cheek. "You're beautiful," I told her. I was dimly aware of Patrick leaving the room.

"Thanks," she smiled. "You're cute too." I stroked her soft hair, then pulled her toward me, kissing her soft, full lips. As she leaned in and I tilted back, I could feel Ryan's warmth behind me, his hand caressing my arm and back. Still kissing Sara, I reached back to stroke Ryan's thigh, then moved my hand to Sara's silky, tanned shoulder, sliding down to fondle her breast under her dress. Her nipple hardened under my fingers, and I rolled it gently between my fingers. "Mmmm," she breathed.

I put a hand behind Sara to unzip her dress. She wiggled out of it and Ryan and I moved to make room for her to lie down beside us on the bed. Ryan was spooning me; I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back, and his lips on the back of my neck sent a shiver through me. I put my arms around Sara and pulled her close, bringing her sweet mouth to mine as I explored her body.

Her breasts were larger than mine, with soft pink nipples. I cupped them in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs, then pinching them gently, feeling them grow taut and hard. Her hands were on my breasts too, caressing them, rubbing my nipples against her open palms. At the same time, I could feel Ryan's hands on me, on my waist, my hips, between my legs.

I was getting wetter, my breathing faster, and Sara was breathing harder too. I slid a hand down, inside her panties. She felt as wet as I was.

I whispered, "Sara? Can Ryan fuck you?"

"God, yeah," she breathed. I slid her panties down and she moved onto all fours. As Ryan moved to the side of the bed behind her, I played with her tits, hanging down into my hands, rubbing and twisting her nipples, and I watched her face and as he entered her from behind. God, the ecstasy on his face as he slid inside her wet pussy! She moaned. I stroked her face gently, and she turned toward my hand and kissed it. I traced her lips with a finger, and she bit my finger gently, then sucked it into her mouth. I felt a jolt of electricity straight from my finger to my pussy.

I reached for her pussy, rubbing her swollen clit while feeling, with my fingertips, Ryan's cock moving in and out of her. She looked transported as she leaned down to kiss me. Her pussy was so wet that it was a struggle keeping my fingers on her clit. All of a sudden she was climaxing, her throaty moans electrifying my body, making me feel like I could almost orgasm just from the sound. I locked eyes with Ryan, both of us enveloped in her pleasure.

Sara fell onto the bed, spent. Ryan circled back around the bed and lay beside me, his warm body molded to mine. I could feel that his cock was still hard, and I could feel it throbbing against me as we embraced. He played with my breasts, kneading my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I kissed his neck and mouth, and then raised myself onto all fours, kissing down his chest and belly to his cock. I started with my tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly licked upward to the head. Then I slid my mouth over him and took him into my mouth all at once, the delicious hardness filling me to my throat. I could taste Sara's pussy on his cock as I licked him clean. My mouth was warm, but even so, his cock felt hot against my tongue as I moved my head up and down over the top of his cock, one hand moving firmly up and down from the base. I looked up; he was watching me suck him, his eyes full of lust and pleasure at the sensation.

I felt Sara's hand on my pussy, softly massaging my wet lips and clit, and I moaned in pleasure, Ryan's cock still in my mouth, tingling with the vibrations of my sounds. Sarah repositioned herself so that her face was close to mine and I pulled Ryan's cock out of my mouth, sucking as I pulled it out so that there was a popping sound as it came out. Sara immediately took his cock into her mouth, sucking him as I continued to pump his shaft.

"I'm close," Ryan warned, and I gently pushed Sara away. It was my turn. I took his cock into my mouth and watched his face as I sucked him and pumped his cock, my tongue moving firmly against his shaft and frenulum as he groaned and I felt his cum gush into my mouth in rhythmic pulses. After a couple of pulses, I took his cock all the way to the back of my throat and let him finish there, holding all of him in my mouth until he was done, before letting his softening cock slide gently from my mouth and swallowing his load.

Ryan collapsed onto the bed, exhausted, I thought, but he pulled me toward him. "Sit on my face," he said, and I moved on top of him, bringing my pussy to his lips. He kissed my shaved pussy, flicking his tongue gently around the outside of my pussy lips, driving me mad with pleasure. My hips moved against him involuntarily as his tongue explored me. I felt the tip of his tongue find the jewelry that adorned my pierced clit hood, and as he manipulated it lightly, my clit swelled and ached. He slid a finger inside me, finding and pressing my g-spot as his tongue teased my clit, moved down to lick my juices, and went back to my clit, circling it and then tapping gently against it. I moaned in ecstasy, leaning over to kiss Sara, careful not to move away from the delicious feeling of Ryan's tongue and fingers.

I felt myself start to climax again, and as I did, Ryan slipped another finger inside my pussy and started to suck at my clit, tonguing me between each suck, until I came hard, thrusting my hips against his face and moaning loudly, almost in pain from the incredible intensity. He kept his mouth on me while I came, letting me move against him at will, and then followed my orgasm with a soft lick that was almost too much to bear. I dropped to the bed beside him, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"Thank you," I breathed. "My god, thank you." I nuzzled against him, his arm around me, and I pulled the covers up, enveloping us in warm softness. I pressed my body against Ryan's and drifted into sleep, hoping that I wouldn't wake to find that it was only a dream.

12