All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 21'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
SparkedSparkedover 16 years ago
interesting

ITS GETTING REALLY GOOD. BUT I HONESTLY DIDNT RATE THIS CHAPTER AS HIGH AS THE OTHERS. FOR SOME REASON THE OTHERS WERE MORE INTRIGUING

Dragon_13Dragon_13over 16 years ago
loved it

once again, you have continued your masterpiece. i think if you were able to get in contact with a publisher they would do it in a heartbeat. perhaps daniellekitten can help you with that. a few of her works on here have been published, so she had to take them off. at any rate, in regards to the previous comment, not every chapter is going to have you jumping up and down on the edge of your seat, some serve to be informative, yet the storyline in itself receives the best vote, everytime.

Dragon_13

sethskittensethskittenover 16 years ago
I love it

Honestly I will be sad when this story Ends but at the same time, when a new story comes along im positive it will be just as great. This story is awesome and I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awww...come on!!!

Did you really have to end it when it was just getting good?!?!?! I can't wait for you to come out with the next chapter...so hurry...please???

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Wow, Nora is right upstairs

Maybe at last they will figure out exactly what Jenna is up to and put a stop to this funny business! Great update as always, secretme. It's like a Day-After-Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutely love this story line. Each chapter usually ends in a shriek of panic/frustration when i realize i have to sit on my hands patiently and wait for the next update. Please keep writing, and while you should obviously take your time and not feel rushed to submit something, that being said, PLEASE DEAR GOD GIVE US THE NEXT ONE SOON!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like CUllen could really kill her!

I love this series, but the part about Aislinn holding her breath, hoping that Cullen would not be angry enough to kill her, sort of jarred me.

Natural enough that Cullen would be annoyed at the interruption, and natural enough that he would make wild threats, but surely by now Aislinn is confident of her importance to him? And not be actually scared?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it !!

fabulous story so far of course Nora is upstairs:P this story is so wonderful it should be published I hope you keep writing more chapters..can't wait for more..

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
MORE :D

I loved this chapter. OMG this story is getting better and better. Im dying in suspence here :)

I cant wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
as many as it takes

Better several well written chapters than a few hurried ones. I love this story and will continue reading as long as it takes to finish. Thank you for writing and posting so quickly. It's such a treat to have something new to read nearly every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHo Cares....

Who cares how many chapters it takes, Ill keep reading. Love it. I love the characters and story. Is Aislinn preggos? I hope so

faq52faq52over 16 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAagh!

the suspense is killing me!

please do not delay in finishing this story.

but do not rush things and cut it short either.

thankyou for an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This story is awesome beleive me. we need babies soon. and jenna delt with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Building up!

I am luvin' the story development here! Write more without dragging it out ;P The story is just as integral as the smut... it just makes it sweeter when it happens.

And THANK YOU for continuing to write and submit through the holidays! It's given me extra holiday cheer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yay for more chapters!!!!!!!!

Keep em coming! They're so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I am IN LOVE with this series

thats all, completely smitten

JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeover 16 years ago
AARGH!!!!

LOL,

This is an extreemly well written piece of fiction. You really need to get the whole thing to a publisher and get it published once it is done. I'd gladly buy a copy. Your sense of timing either SUCKS or is extreemly exceptional. I humbly await the next installment.

-Jack

eyecandyrayceeyecandyrayceover 16 years ago
Love it

No need to rush to the finish. But I'm just greedy and loving the story and characters. You have me checking for updates daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Another great chapter as always. Please don't feel like you have to rush it; its a fabulous story and I am in no rush for you to finish. Please, please, update soon; the suspense is killing me :)

BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago
more more more!!!

love it, great characters, plots, timing, setting, everything. you're doing an awesome job with this. the suspense gets to me every time i read the last chapter posted...hope your next update comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TRUE ROMANCE

KEEP UP GOOD WORK I LOVE IT SO HOT AND SEXY

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incredible cliff hanger!

There are few stories that keep this ADD woman's mind occupied enough to read every single word! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Sad if it ends....

Don't finish keep it going. LOL I haven't found a better written story in a long while. Not event the ones published are comparing to the awesome story line you have going. Keep up the good work!!

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Good...

But at this point I personally feel that it's starting to get long-winded - the story could have been wrapped up with Rafe's downfall and a new storyline involving Jenna's treachery could have been picked up at a later point, perhaps as a sequel involving new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

When you write with such a clear voice and weave such an interesting story, then I relish the ongoing story. In fact, I would be so disappointed if it was already over. I've been spell-bound all afternoon and evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Wait Is Killing Me And I Just Started Reading This Series Last Night!!!

OMG!!! You can really tell a story to keep your audience listening. Congrats on that. My husband wants me to tell you to hurry it along because he is feeling neglected right now. Sorry for him. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please consider writing a paranormal novel about lycans. The onces that I have read haven't been as interesting as this one. LUV IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MMMMMMM

THis story is so good. I hope keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't Apologize....

There is never the need to rush an ending, when the writing is this good

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
WOW

I found this author by accident, but what a lucky break. I will tell you that female authors ROCK in the nonhuman world. Your characters are so real that I find myself looking at my dog with new eyes. I am enthralled with your story!!!!!! ;>).

itsallokitsallokabout 11 years ago
She's UPSTAIRS!

Brilliant! LOL

I love your style and storyline. One of the best.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
I agree she's upstairs!!

OMG Cadifar is going to kill Jenna, I hope but loving this story and boy is it getting intriguing and I agree with Keith, Trennick should be put in the dungeon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In Love

I absolutely love this story. I stayed up until 2:30am last night reading and reading. I finally had to submit and go to sleep.

I'm currently reading again.

I had delicious dreams thanks to the characters and story line.

You are doing an amazing job!!

I vote every chance I can.

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
GAHH!

the suspense is building lol cant wait to move on to the next chapter, but I have to go to work lol this sucks. im going to be thinking about this Nora all day.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
favorite story....favorite author

.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

it is a refreshing read

thanks

JulielleJulielleabout 4 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It wouldn’t let me vote ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All of these assurances that its almost over, and I dont want it to be over!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous