Learning Curve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had a lot in common: Both attended the University, although Ellie was a junior, while Alena was a freshman. They were both serious students and Ellie had confided that she needed to share the rent expenses because she was short on cash. Always short on cash.

When Alena expressed a concern that Ellie might not be able to pay her end of the rent, Ellie assured her that at $200 a month, she considered the apartment a bargain which was certainly within her budgetary means.

"I didn't think I could afford it at $400 a month, but hoped to find a roommate. The opposite happened, but it's all the same to me."

They both moved in the following morning. Later, when Ellie helped Alena with a mathematical problem, they became friends for life.

Alena made no mention of how she earned her money and never asked Ellie, assuming her parents provided for her well being, since she was always talking about her family.

________________________________________

After moving her stuff in, Alena showered and then when Ellie followed, did some snooping in her effects and saw that she had an abundance of neat dresses and expensive outfits.

Alena was holding one against her and looking in the mirror when Ellie came out of the shower.

"Like it?"

"It's lovely," Alena replied.

"It's yours," the Asian girl said with a smile.

"Oh, no, I can't accept it, but I'd love to borrow it. I have a date this weekend and this would be perfect."

"Like I said," Ellie said, "It's yours. In fact, feel free to borrow anything you see. Just get it cleaned before hanging it back in the closet."

"It's a deal, Ellie!" Alena yelped and gave her a firm hug.

Ellie had to go to the drugstore to pick up 'some essentials,' and left Alena alone in the apartment.

Alena sat down in one of the two chairs they had in the sparsely furnished apartment and picking up the paper, quickly turned to the 'Backpage' and saw several potential clients beckoning to her.

Professional, executive white male.....seeking casual, maybe intimate, relationship, with a Caucasian lady/college student/single mom....preferably aged 21-35, to go out with, have good times, spoil, pamper, take care of, maybe relationship, down the line......

Sometimes life is tough when you are young and on your own. How would you like to spend time with a nice, mature, stable, gentleman, well off, fit, and in shape, who you can meet up with at your convenience and be shown a good time?

About me, I have a challenging, well paid, position; travel every week, keeping me too busy for a conventional relationship. I want to be able to relax and have fun with someone like you... I'm 5'11". 190 lbs, in shape, dark hair, blue eyes, energetic, young thinking and looking, you won't be disappointed! I am not looking for a 1 night stand, but rather a casual and intimate relationship with a lady; start off easy and casual, see what happens, maybe something more one day....

Respond, with the word 'SPOIL", in the subject. I am looking forward to talking to and meeting you soon...with your reply and info, I will email you back, give you a complete description of myself, and provide my cell number..... :)

________________________________________

Fit, good-looking normal professional, looking for some satisfaction No longer into bars and clubs. I'm looking for a cool, attractive bi-female partner in crime that's into women to party at my spot 2-3 times a month. I can provide more details in what I want.

Open to talk about mutual terms with right person. Please be serious, send a pic and a little info and will return with same. Not on here often but know how it works so don't waste time with promoting dating sites...I will delete without reading.

Ideally looking for a fit, normal girl between 18-27 Poster's age: 28

________________________________________

Seek attractive white female to meet from time to time with a middle aged nice looking white male. Descreet and nsa.

I'm very clean and you must be also. I like my life like it is but need more romance. I love to get head, kissing and am open to anything pretty much. If we click it will be beneficial to both of us. Your pic gets mine xoxo

And lastly, Alena emailed the first two advertisements she'd read and posted one of her own with a full length portrait in her best dress. It read as follows: Let me make myself clear, I am a College Woman looking to make extra money to buy a car. I seek male willing to help out with an agreed dollar amount. Am up for whatever you want, within reason. Note: Must be DD free. My pic attached, expect yours in return. Poster's age: 20

________________________________________

Alena was trying on another of Ellie's outfits when Ellie barged into the apartment and dropped a bagful of personal hygiene products on the table.

"Oh, no... you can't wear that bra under that camisole top," she said as soon as she looked at Alena. "Well, you could, but it would look like crap. They look better when your nipples can be seen sticking up under the thin material. You should wear a blue bra and matching panties with that outfit."

"I um, don't own a blue bra, much less matching panties," Alena confessed. My um, wardrobe is kinda sparse as you may have noticed."

Well let's get you some," Ellie giggled, and taking Alena by the arm added, "Mall's open to nine, we've plenty of time; we might even meet some choice males while we're at it."

"What... are you crazy?"

"C'mon," Ellie laughed, "We need to get you some thongs and such. You've got my money, let's spend some of it!"

Alena had no valid argument, and left the apartment with Ellie, hopping into Ellie's Civic and sped off to the Mall.

Ellie steered Alena away from Victoria's Secret, saying, "they're prices are a little inflated," to which both girls laughed out loud.

"There's a place around the corner," Ellie chirped happily, and there was. It was called Sarah's Lingerie.

Holding Alena's arm, Ellie approached the saleslady and told her she had a novice in tow. The saleslady smiled and began talking to Alena directly.

"I should point out that about 85 percent of women are wearing the wrong bra size.

Alena glanced around the store and was impressed by the number of bras exhibited.

"You have to understand," the woman said, "The back band of your bra provides 90 percent of the support. When the bands are too loose, the back of the bra rises up, causing breasts to sag. This "see-saw" effect also can emphasize what every woman wants to hide: unsightly back fat."

Alena cringed, assuming the woman saw her as having a surplus of "back fat," which given her age and condition, was absurd.

"You should also be mindful that a woman's bust line can change at least six times throughout their lifetime. So for optimum style and comfort, make sure you get fitted for a bra yearly.

Alena nodded sagely, and saw that Ellie was browsing along the adjacent aisle while the saleswomen prattled on. "There is no such thing as a perfect bra: Buying a bra may take a little time. Don't just get the one your best friend raves about -- everyone's body is different. To find the most flattering fit, be sure to try on several styles. And here's a tip: Slip on a shirt so you can see how your shape will appear when dressed."

"Um, I'm looking for a push-up bra," Alena managed to get in while the saleswoman paused to take a breath.

"Think you need to enhance the cleavage, eh? Well thanks to today's technology most push up bras are padded with a small, pillow-like insert that pushes the breasts up and adds extra cleavage. Some are padded with silicone inserts or water sacks to mimic the look and feel of natural breasts. Moreover, push- up bras contain metallic or plastic underwiring which add support to the bottom of the breasts, thereby lifting them up higher."

"Yes, I think I understand the principals," Alena managed before the woman took off again.

"At any rate, when shopping for a push up bra, it is imperative that you know your exact measurements. Here, let me get my tape measure..."

The saleswoman spun Alena around then using the tape, measured under her armpits and over the fullest part of her breasts. Next, she took a measurement directly below Alena's breasts at the rib cage.

"Now I subtract the last measurement from the one of your bust and use the difference to find your cup size. For example, if the difference is 1 inch, your cup size is A; if the difference is 2 inches; your cup size is B, and so forth. So, the measure around your bust plus your cup size is your actual bra size. For example, if you measured 34 inches around your bust and your cup size is B; your bra size is 34B."

Alena nodded as if hearing all this for the first time, when in fact, she had heard it all before. But it was still comforting to be having a conversation with a salesperson since it had been ages since she had been shopping for anything worthwhile.

No one else had entered the shop since Alena, and so the saleswoman continued with her sales pitch. "Most women find underwire bras to be uncomfortable, so they make the mistake of wearing a soft, non-underwire cup. The problem - there's not enough support, especially for full-figured girls. A properly fitted underwire bra should rest comfortably against your rib cage with a soft cotton casing. The end result: lift, support and comfort!"

"Can I try some on?"

"Certainly, just let me know if anything catches your fancy? Um, this one here is on sale, 20% off today and tomorrow."

Ellie helped Alena spend the next thirty minutes looking at and trying on various bras. Finally she brought three push-up types to the counter: a black see-thru that ran $27.00. A flesh colored bra costing $24.00 and finally, a sexy red bra for $30.00. Total cost: $86.67, including tax.

Alena happily paid for them and left the shop feeling so giddy she had to stop and treat Ellie and herself to burgers and fries at McDonald's.

Ellie wouldn't let her leave the Mall without looking at several more dresses. She wound up buying two of them. A simple black cocktail dress that had a broken strap, discounted 70%, which after trying it on, she had to have. Cha-ching! $45.

And in a store two doors down, she found another dress to die for. This one was a low-cut red dress that Ellie immediately called her Fuck Me dress. It cost $52.

Total cost: $103.79. That left her with $109.54. Alena's jaw dropped on counting the remaining money.

Shit! I thought I was rich. I'm almost broke, Alena thought, and quickly spun on her heel to return the red dress, promising to be back within a day or two. Now she had $167.64, better, but not nearly enough to carry her for a week.

It hit her as she waited at the bus stop. Panties! I need some panties! Her better judgment kept her from returning to the shops and returning one of the bras.

It was just about then that Ellie nudged Alena in the ribs, "Males at two o'clock!"

Alena glanced in that direction and saw three ruggedly good-looking guys about their age sitting on a bench watching them as they approached.

"Watch how I handle this, Alena," Ellie whispered out of the side of her mouth.

Alena didn't know what to do. She didn't quite trust Ellie's judgment when it came to men. Nor was she in the mood to flirt with some guys in the mall just because they happened to be good-looking.

She certainly wasn't horny, but as they drew nearer a little tingle emerged in her loins in anticipation of the unknown. Well, let's see what happens, she told herself.

They came to a stop in front of the guys and Ellie chirped, "Hi, you guys go to State?" It was a safe question as two of them wore State tee shirts.

"Yeah, I'm Glenn, this here is Sam and this joker is Big John."

"I'm Ellie and this is Alena."

"Good to meet 'cha," Glenn said.

Alena glanced at Big John's crotch, suspecting his nickname was related to that part of his anatomy. There was a noticeable bulge there that the other two guys didn't seem to have.

Glenn, acting as spokesman for the others said, "We got a van parked out front. Wanna go riding with us?"

"Why not?" Ellie said.

Not quite sure, Alena hedged. "Swear you'll drop us back here by our car?"

"Absolutely, beautiful. Whatcha got in the bags?"

"A couple dresses," Ellie told them and they seemed to accept her answer.

"Come on. Let's go," Sam said, speaking for the first time.

Alena told herself she probably should be concerned about going somewhere with three horny college boys, but her excitement at what might happen overcame her concerns.

They stood up and escorted the girls to the parking lot and a beat-up old van.

"Looks like the 'Bang Bus" in the porno flicks," Ellie whispered to Alena as they dropped a step behind the guys. It had huge tires and the first step was so high off the ground that they had no idea how they were going to get into the Van.

Big John swung himself up and into the Van with ease, he turned and held out a hand. Ellie took it and was hoisted up and in. Big John reached out to Alena, and as she realized the other two guys had a straight view up her dress, Glenn inserted his hand between her legs and lifted Alena off the ground and into the Van.

Oh, shit! Alena thought, this might just be the Bang Bus.

To be continued...

12