Learning the Lifestyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you email them to me tonight," he asked of them.

"Yes Sir," again they answered.

"Okay, nice, very nice. I'm pleased at your level of experience. You will work out fine in my house," he informed them. "So are you two bi?" He asked next.

"Yes Sir, we are Sir," answered Syndee.

"Slave Stacy, are you just shy or are you afraid of me for some reason," he asked, not liking her timid attitude.

"No Sir, just very submissive. I have found that most Doms like this in a slave. If you don't I will change. I am somewhat shyer than Syndee thought, Sir," she answered with more of a clear and braver tone.

"You will address each other and slave Silk as slave whatever their name is. Is that clear?" He ordered.

"Yes Sir."

All right, when can we get together? I am free all weekend," he informed them.

"We are free all weekend also, Sir," Syndee told him.

"Only speak for yourself, slave."

Chastised, she rephrased her response, "Sorry Sir, I am free all weekend, Sir."

In a strong clear voice that almost surprised him, Stacy spoke, "I am free also, all weekend, Sir."

"Good, how about coming over tomorrow afternoon around three? We can all get to know each other and eat a bite. I will have had time to go over your limit lists and we can play a little if everyone is comfortable, maybe go out for a bit. As I said you will also be helping to train slave Silk too. Again please don't mistake that as rank of any kind. I have already stated that there is no rank among my slaves. You are all three equal in my eyes, except that you two have experience," he asked of them.

"That would be great Sir," Syndee told him.

Yes Sir, I would be pleased to do that for you, Sir" Stacy told him.

"Alright, if you have no other questions, you may go."

"One question Sir," Stacy asked.

"Yes," he said turning towards her again.

"Is slave Silk a student here also, Sir?" She asked.

"Not that it is really any of your business slave Stacy, but yes. You have already seen her actually," he told her.

"Sir, is she here now? May we meet her before we go, Sir?" Asked Syndee, jumping in.

Glancing at his watch, he saw that it was almost six. Silk would be done is just a few minutes. He would have her come in and meet the two girls. He wanted to see how she would act. She seemed almost jealous earlier. Time to call her to the carpet so to speak. Turning to his computer, he told them, "Yes that would be possible and a good idea." He then typed a message to Silk.

The computer clicked behind her and she read, 'Emerald eyes, come directly to my office after your show.'

'Yes Master,' was her reply.

Then she added, 'Out,' which meant she was signing off now.

She then turned back to Marcy and evaded her questions about the night before. Finishing up her show, she began to gather her stuff and put stuff away.

"Come on, Bennett, your holding out. Did you with Michael or what?" Marcia whined.

Or what, crossed her mind, thinking that Marcy would scream if she told her the truth of what went on last night. Finally she supplied, "We spent the night together, that's all I am telling you."

"Oh no, you have to at least tell me if he was a stud or a dud," Marcy informed her.

Silk had finished gathering up and cleaning up and was setting some commercial spots to play in the same manner that Donny had done when she came to relieve him. It would give Marcy the time to get set, as it had done for her at the onset of her show. She had a devilish smile on her face all the while and as she traded places with Marcy, she whispered, "Stud, most assuredly stud." She then laughed and walked out of the flight deck and leaving Marcy to sigh.

She stopped at the desk next to the flight deck and repacked her stuff back into her backpack. She then turned her mind to Michael's office. She wondered of those girls were still there. Setting her stuff on the floor next to the desk, she steeled herself and prepared to enter Michael's office as ordered. She would show them that she was proud if nothing else.

She went to his office and gave a knock at the door, as was the rule when his door was shut. She also informed him that it was she knocking.

"Come in," came his order.

She let herself in and saw that the other two were indeed there. They were also in the kneel position next to Michael. She felt that jealously again. She then remembered her place and looked up to Michael briefly and then dropped her eyes to the floor, "Yes Master?"

"Kneel," was his only reply.

She dropped as smoothly to kneel as she could, hoping she looked graceful. She tried not to let the resentment and jealously show.

"Introduce yourselves, my slaves," Michael ordered.

Not sure what to say, she let the others take the lead.

"My name is slave Syndee, I am pleased to meet you slave Silk," the blond one began looking directly at her.

"Silk, you may meet the eyes of another slave," Michael told her.

She lifted her eyes to the blond girls, trying hard not to let resentment show.

"I'm hoping to gain the right to serve Sir Michael and wear his collar soon. I also look forward to becoming your slave sister," Syndee finished.

"And I am slave Stacy. I am very happy to meet you slave Silk. What a lovely name you have too. Did Sir Michael name you?" The redhead said to her.

"No, it is my name," she said not sure what the redhead was talking about.

"Silk or actually Silky is her Christian name, slave Stacy. Her parents named her that," supplied Michael.

Stacy finished up, "I am also hoping to serve Sir Michael and wear his collar too. I also hope to be very good slave sisters with you."

Silk risked a quick glance to Michael and saw that he was overly pleased with himself. This shot her full of spiteful pride and she addressed the two before her looking them both in the eyes, with a strong voice. "I am, slave Silk. It is nice to meet you both also. I will serve Master Michael and wear his collar soon."

Laughing at her remark, Michael added, "She will also have a sore red bottom later to go with her attitude. Now apologize for your rudeness to your sisters, slave."

Feeling the sting and weight of his words, she replied, "Yes Master. I am sorry. Please forgive my rudeness, sisters." She added the last word in hopes of pleasing Michael.

"All right, now we all know one another." He said and he sat up and grabbed a slip of paper. Writing his address and number on, he gave it to Syndee. "Here is my address and number. Call if you need directions. We shall see you at three," he told them.

"Yes Sir. See you then," Syndee answered as she read the slip he had gave her. "Oh and may we have your email address Sir? So we can email you those lists tonight."

"He wrote it on another slip and handed it to her. "Yes, I had almost forgotten. Anything else?"

"No Sir," they chorused again.

"Okay you may stand and you are excused. See you tomorrow," he told them.

"Thank you Sir. See you tomorrow, Sir," Syndee said.

"Yes thank you Sir and see you tomorrow slave Silk," Stacy offered.

They stood up and left the office. Michael watched as Silk still knelt on the floor after they left. Her head was lowered in what seemed defeat. Michael wondered what she was thinking. He knew by her earlier attitude and words that she was extremely jealous. In one way he didn't care. He was the Dom here, she would just have to learn to deal with these things if this is what she wanted, but a part of him felt her pain and hated to have to be the cause of it. The knowledge that they would not be permanent helped ease his conscience. He would let Silk think that they would be around for a while during her training thought. It helped a slave to give her all if she thought she might be second best. He decided then not to tell her that there was no rank among her sister slaves. Let her compete a little to be his favorite. He made a mental note to tell the other two girls not to say any thing to her about rank. He needed to have a private conversation with those two again before anything went any farther tomorrow.

He finished clearing up his desk and glanced at the clock on the wall. 6:30 it read. Good, he thought, time to go shopping. He looked over to her again and saw that she was really in a pout about the whole thing. Time to put an end to this once and for all. "Silk, stand up and come over here," he told her in a not so gentle voice.

She stood, and came over to him. He pulled her down on his lap and hugged her to his chest. This made her feel better instantly. She knew that she was being silly, but she just couldn't help it. She was not usually a jealous person either. She lifted her face finally and looked in his eyes. She always felt she could read a person's eyes pretty well. What she saw in Michael's made her heart beat faster. It also made her feel better. She decided that she could deal with this and quit acting like a jealous lover.

Michael saw her face and knew that she was feeling better. He hoped that when she looked in his eyes, she saw the love projected to her in them. She seemed to and smiled to him finally. "Are you ready to go shopping little one," he asked her?

"Yes Master," she said as she turned around, "But before we go, I think I need some more ointment on my tattoo. It feels dry. Could you help me?"

Mentally he cursed himself as he lifted her shirt. Why hadn't he remembered? If might hurt after being rubbed while she sat in the chair during her show. "Yeah it's dry. Does it hurt?" He asked of her as he touched it gingerly.

"Not really. It just feels a little raw and tight, but I figured it was because it was dry," she told him.

Feeling bad, he told her, "I am sorry, I should have remembered that. I knew that the chair and your shirt would rub against you and rub all the ointment off. I should have looked at it when you first came in. Forgive me little one. Get your stuff and I put some on for you."

She went out of the office and got her jacket and backpack. Bringing it back to his office, she retrieved the tube of ointment from her pocket. As she entered his office, she sat her stuff down on one of the chairs and then came around the desk. She handed him the stuff and then turned around and lifted her shirt. She prepared herself for the lightening blots that would shoot straight to her core once he began to touch her tat.

He squeezed a big drop onto his finger, and then smeared it on her tat. Her heard her sharp intake of breath. "Does it hurt?" He asked concerned.

"No," came a strangled answer from her.

Then it dawned on him that she was turned on earlier by him touching it. She must be feeling the same thing again. He wanted to explore this further, but they needed to go so he could make it to his favorite lingerie shop before eight. All the other places he wanted to go were open till midnight or longer, but Madame's closed early. She carried the best stuff especially slave outfits. Michael hadn't found better anywhere in the world. With that in mind, he finished coating her tattoo and with a kiss just above it he handed her back her ointment. "All right, how's that feel," he asked?

"Much better," she purred. She took the ointment and went over and stuck it back in her pocket. What now she wondered as she turned back to him.

Michael had stood up and was looking at her. She smiled at him. He knew she wondered want was going to happen next and liked keeping her in suspense. He then turned and grabbed his leather jacket off the back of his chair. "Let's go, my pet," he told her and turned to walk out the door.

He led her to the car. Once there he unlock and opened the door for her to get in. He then went around to his side and got in and started the engine. Turning out of the parking lot, Silk noticed that he was headed towards the city. She wondered where exactly he was taking her.

"Might I ask the name of the place you are taking me?" She asked.

"I could tell you but you probably wouldn't have heard of it or been there. This place is top dollar so not many college students go there. It also caters to the lifestyle so normal people don't shop there much," he told her.

"Oh, well since I haven't done much in this place other than normal food and stuff like that shopping, your probably right. I don't really know what the city has to offer outside of Wal-Mart really," she said with a laugh.

At this he looked at her. He couldn't believe that no one had taken her partying or out into the city. He then remembered Reed and with that he asked, "You never went out with Reed or even by yourself?"

"Reed was only here a week and during that time we rented that apartment and I was getting settled into school. That took up like four days of his visit. We went to dinner one night and saw a movie, but that is mostly it. He drove and the place we went was next to the Wal-Mart. I haven't done much on my own and no one has offered to take me anywhere other than a dorm room, accept you. Other than that, I've kept busy with my studies and the station," she stated.

You poor thing, he thought. Then dorm room hit him and he laughed, "A dorm room?"

She laughed too, "Yeah, there's this guy in my English comp class that keeps offering me a good time if I would just come to his dorm room. I told him no, but he is persistent."

"What's his name, maybe I know him," he asked her?

"Jon Becker, I think he plays football or something."

"Becker," Michael hissed, "That asshole, stay away from him. I have heard that he is really rough with the girls and I am not talking BDSM."

She laughed, "You sound jealous, Michael."

Before she could go on, he gave her a grave look, "Don't make that mistake. I am not jealous. I know him for what he is. If you like guys like that, like your Neil, than by all means have at it. I have seen how he treats girls first hand. When I said rough I meant that he beats up on girls. He is also known for getting them drunk and taking advantage of them," he told her in a harsh voice.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," she said in a low voice and then looked away to the window.

Shit he blew it again. Gentle you fool he chastised himself again. He reached over and stroked her arm, "Silk, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I am not mad at you, or offended and I am not jealous either. Not of Becker anyway. I was just informing you, trying to protect you and through you, your girlfriends. He really is a bad guy." When she looked back at him, he stroked her cheek with a finger, "You sort of scared me too. The thought flashed through my mind that you could have actually went out with that asshole and been hurt by him. Even if you hadn't shared yourself and your body with me I would want to protect you from him."

She looked at him and felt love from his eyes. She really liked his eyes they were so expressive. His hand was still stroking her cheek so turned he face a little and kissed his fingers.

"Am I forgiven, little one?"

She smiled and said, "There was nothing to forgive." That was all she would say.

They pulled up to a shop in the middle of a tree-lined street and Michael stopped the car, killed the engine and set the brake. She looked at the shop front. Madame's Fine Lingerie Emporium it read. If she were to judge the shop by its front she would have to say that it was elegant and expensive. She wondered what she would find inside.

Opening the door, Michael said, "Come on, let's go have a ball."

She got out and came around the front of the car. Michael was waiting there with his hand out to her. She took and they both headed towards the entrance. Once inside a lady at the door greeted them warmly.

"Welcome to Madame's Fine Lingerie Emporium. A saleswoman will be here to help you out shortly. If I may have your coats, I'll hang them up right here and then you can be on your way," she said as she held out her hand.

Michael helped her out of her coat and then took his off and handed both to the lady. "Is Madame herself available to help us?" He asked of the lady.

"She is very busy, but I can check for you," the lady said in a slightly condescending tone as she picked up the phone.

"You do that and tell her Michael St. Paul is the one asking," He said with his nose in the air.

The lady paled at the recognition of his name and made the call is a nervous voice. She talked for minute and then hung up and looked at them with a new light in her eyes. "Madame will be with you shortly. Please have a seat," she said and indicated the settee to their left.

They took the offered seat and waited for Madame. Silk wondered at the way the lady acted when Michael mentioned his last name. Maybe she ought to find out just who Michael St. Paul really was.

"Michael why did she act like over your name?" She decided to ask him right now.

Looking at her, he saw she was really clueless about him. "My family is very rich. I told you that," he told her.

"Like how rich are we talking here? Filthy or what," she asked.

"Obscenely so. The St. Paul's are like obscene rich. Didn't you know that," he asked searching for face.

"Oh," was all she could say.

Reed's family was rich, but not like that. Also Reeds parents had died and left it all to Reed, but he didn't come into his total majority till his twenty-fifth birthday. For now he lived on a couple trust funds that left him about $15,000 a month. She wondered want Michael's trust funds looked like. Before she could think on it, Madame showed up.

"Sir Michael, how nice to see you again. It has been forever since you have graced my humble shop." Madame said with a bow.

This caused Michael to laugh out loud, "Humble my foot wench," ha said, "I've seen your prices, and you are being modest in your description. Extravagant would be a better word, but anyway, how have you been?"

This caused Madame to laugh too. "I have been good and business has too," she began as she turned to Silk and gasped out loud. "Who is this lovely creature?

"Allow me to introduce you Madame. This," he said gesturing to Silk, "Is my new slave, Silk. She needs to be outfitted in the finest slave wear. I checked her wardrobe and she hasn't a decent thing to wear that comes close to my fine standards for my slaves. So she is at your mercy, Madame."

"Well then, shall we head this way," she said directing them through the curtain and out on the showroom floor.

Immediately Silk saw that she was right, it was glamorous and expensive. How expensive she would soon see. They were led through another curtain into a large fitting room that had a couch inside. Michael took a seat quickly and Madame went through the curtain at the back of the room.

As Madame walked away, she called back over she shoulder, "Have her disrobe to only her panties, Sir Michael."

Silk looked to Michael and asked, "Sir Michael? Is she a slave also?"

"She used to be. Now she is what we call switch. She does whatever strikes she fantasy on that given day. Now you heard her, strip," he told her with a laugh.

Not really being shy about her body she did as asked. Something Michael didn't know about her, was she was raised as a nudist. Both of her parents belonged to colonies. They had also taken their children along so nudity was nothing new to Silk. As she disrobed, she gave her stuff to Michael and noticed that he folded it as she handed him each piece. Once she was naked except her little lace panties, a young woman came in with a measuring tape and took her measurements then left the same way that Madame had gone. A few minutes later, Madame came back in the room carrying an armful of clothes and handed her a lace robe.

"Here, it gets chilly in here sometimes," she told Silk. As Silk turned to put on the robe, Madame saw the new tat on her back and said to Michael, "Can we rub that stuff off or into that tat while she tries on clothes. That stuff may stain the clothing."