Learning the Lifestyle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silk looked to Michael for the answer since he was the expert when it came to tattoos.

"I don't see why not. Grab a tissue from over there Silk and bring it to me and I'll clean you off. I should have thought of that myself," he said to them both.

She retrieved a tissue and brought it to him. Then she turned and dropped the robe to her buttocks. As he wiped off the ointment she gave a low moan. Damn it was sensitive.

Michael liked the moan and smiled when he saw that Madame had heard her too and knew what had caused Silk to moan. He gave a wink to Madame and she gave him a knowing smile in return.

"Okay, darling. Let's try on some of these lovely outfits that I have brought for you. I think these will look the best on you," Madame told her as she held out a scrap of fabric the color of cream.

Silk took it and figured out how to put it on. It turned out to be a baby doll nitey that was so sheer it was almost invisible. She looked to Michael for approval and he gave a nod of his head.

Once she had it on, Madame came up and checked to see if it fit well across the chest. Silk then noticed that the young woman had returned and with her a cart full of stuff. Madame said something to the young woman who Silk realized was an assistant and the assistant nodded in agreement and then reached to help Silk out of the outfit. Once it was off, she placed it in a basket the side of the cart. Madame then handed Silk another outfit.

This one was a light blue and just as transparent. Silk again figured out how to put it on, it was another sort of baby doll. She then turned and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. It was very pretty, but she thought it looked too pale with her dark hair and fair skin. Finally she turned to Michael. He nodded again.

"Michael I know you like light colors the best, but I look better in bright ones. These wash me out," she told him.

Madame came to her defense, "She is correct, Sir. This one belongs in brighter colors with her pale skin and dark hair. She is like a china doll. These outfits will just wash her loveliness out."

He gave this some thought. He actually agreed with them after seeing her in both of the pale colored outfits, but it went against the grain. His slaves always wore submissive colors. Then it occurred to him. He had never seen a slave that looked like Silk. Most were so bold looking without clothes that pale submissive colors looks good on them. If he had saw Silk without the submissive look on her face, he would have guessed she was a Dominatrix anyway. With that thought, he said with a dismissive wave of his hand, "Fine, brighter colors it is, get rid of this pale crap, but I still must approve it."

Madame gave a laugh and started to leave with her assistant to get more stuff for Silk to try.

"Wait, I liked that first one. You will wear it so keep in the basket Madame," he ordered.

"Yes Sir," Madame twittered as she swept from the room.

With in a few minutes, Madame was back with a new armful of clothes, these in bolder colors. She handed the first to Silk to try on. This one was a bright blue baby doll. Once she had it on, she turned to Michael.

Michael gave a low whistle and was glad that he had agreed with them about the colors. Bolder were most assuredly better on Silk.

The processes went on for about thirty minutes and she felt that she had went through a about a hundred outfits, most of which Michael approved of. Finally they seemed to have run out of things for her to try on. Silk was glad. She felt as if she had tried everything in the store on. Finally Madame told her to put her robe back on.

"Next we will go into the other room and find some shoes and a few robes to go with your stuff," Madame suggested.

"Okay, that would be fine. I don't have to approve that. Silk can buy whatever type of shoe she likes. I want her to be comfortable in them. As for the robes I leave them in your capable hands Madame," Michael told them.

Madame told her to put her street clothes back on and when she was dressed, Madame led her to the next room and Michael followed them. Madame led her to a large rack of shoes and told her to take her pick. She began choosing a few and trying them on. She heard Michael talking again to Madame.

"Do you have a computer attached to the Internet and a printer?" He asked Madame.

"Yes, its over here," Madame told him and led him over to the register area. After setting him up with the computer, she came back over to Silk and began to help her with the shoes.

Silk had set aside about four pairs when she came back. Madame nodded her approval and handed Silk another pair that was low heeled and laced up the legs. They were white.

"These will look divine with most of the stuff you picked out. You have the legs for them."

Madame then added a pair that would look good with the harem girl outfit that Michael had really liked. While they finished looking at shoes, the assistant came over with an armful of robes in various colors and fabrics. Madame went through them and gave the assistant back the ones she didn't like. The assistant took them away as Michael came over holding a few sheets of paper.

"Thank you Madame for the use of your computer and printer. How are we doing here ladies," he said nodding to the pile of shoes that had amassed between the two women.

"We are pretty much done, unless you see something that strikes your fancy and you are most welcome for the other," Madame told him.

Turning towards the register, he said, "Nope you have handled it well my pets," he said as he walked away. "Shall we conclude this visit, Silk and I have more shopping to attend to."

The assistant and Madame hurried to the counter with the stuff and Silk followed a little behind, feeling like a whirlwind had just swept her off her feet. As she came to the counter, she saw Michael pull out his credit card and the thought occurred to her that she had no idea what this stuff costs. Probably a mint, then she saw the total and gasped.

"Michael you can't be serious. That is over three thousand dollars," she whispered to him.

"So," was all he would say and gave his card to Madame.

Madame ran it through the card reader and then waited for the receipt to print. When it printed, she handed it to Michael for his signature and placed the extra copy in one of the bags. After Michael handed her back the signed copy she clapped her hands and a young man or rather a boy really, appeared from yet another curtain.

"Please help Sir Michael get his purchases to his car Sean," she ordered the boy.