Learning the Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know and since we were playing our little war of words, I'm not going to take your answers as being completely disrespectful. But you have to admit that you did push the line Alexandra. Can you admit that to me?"

"Yes Jamison. I realize that I pushed the line a bit." Her voice wavers but she continues to look into his eyes.

"Good Alexandra. Thank you for admitting that and being truthful with both of us. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the original three things we have to deal with does it?" He looks at her with a soft but determined demeanor.

"No, but you only told me the first two. What is the third?" She turns to look into his eyes hoping to see some degree of sympathy for her. But she only sees the darkened blackness of his lust filled eyes that say "I told you so" staring back at her. Alexandra realizes her errors, but it is too little too late. Now she has to keep to their agreement and follow Jamison's commands and accept his punishment.

Damn it, why did I ever agree to any of this? Why did I even come here? Why..why.. Oh, shut up, you know why? It's because he is so damn attractive and sexy and you haven't felt this alive in over a year. That's not true either, you never felt this alive, this in the moment. Damn it, why is my own mind arguing with me and I'm still losing? That's just great, now I can't even win an argument with myself!

"I told you the first was proving you are excited, the second proving you are wet for me; and the third my dear is punishing you for your lies. I may even have additional punishment for your disrespectful words and behavior. I told you rule number one is paramount. No lies will be accepted. Ever. Not even little white lies."

"But.." Alexandra doesn't even get to finish her sentence when Jamison puts his fingers over her lips.

"There are no 'buts' Alexandra, not when it comes to the rules. Now, it is time to address your lies. Remember our agreement. You promised to answer my questions truthfully and to follow my commands without question. I hadn't planned to introduce punishment to you yet, but you have made it impossible for me not to. Alexandra, do you understand why that is, why I have to introduce punishment?" He looks to her for her response, hoping she will be truthful with not only him but with herself.

Quietly Alexandra answers his question. "Yes Jamison, I understand why. It's because you believe I lied. Also, it is because my answers to you were less than appropriately worded."

Jamison smiles at her. "Well Alexandra, I will have to accept that answer because it is not a lie. Although I think we both know that you have chosen a rather softly worded truth. Don't you agree?"

Alexandra drops her head a little and nods her affirmation but she avoids looking at his face. She is way too nervous and she doesn't want him to see just how excited his words are making her.

"Now Alexandra, for the proof, unless of course you are willing to concede to me right here and now." He looks hopeful for her sake but, still he knows she will not recant.

She lifts her head to look at him and slowly shakes her head no.

"Ok then. Alexandra, release the grasps you have on your hands and straighten out your legs." Jamison's tone is straight forward as is his directive.

Alexandra does as told. Now her front is fully exposed to Jamison's view as he sits next to her on the bed. He continues to give her instruction. "Spread your legs for me." Alexandra complies.

One word follows that. "Wider."

Alexandra takes a breath and exhales. Again she complies by spreading her legs just a few inches wider.

Jamison is not happy with her last response and it can be heard in his voice. "Alexandra, I think we both know what I meant when I said wider. Don't test me again. You know there is a difference between following my words and following my meaning of the words. You are too intelligent a woman not to know the difference and you are not being fair to me or yourself by trying to manipulate the meaning. Now, do not only as I said, but as I meant."

There is no doubt in Alexandra's mind that she has just pushed one of Jamison's buttons. She knew what he wanted but she did what she wanted. He wasn't going to let her get away with it and she knew that before she made her move. Another lesson learned today. The meaning of his words is to be followed, not just the worded command itself.

Alexandra spreads her legs as wide as possible in an attempt to make up for her earlier digression. She is literally spread eagle across the center of the bed. Jamison moves from beside her and positions himself between her legs in a kneeling position.

"That's much better." He kneels there between her legs and looks at her. Once again he examines her from her head down. As he does so, his hands stroke up the outsides of her legs. Firmly he moves his hands along her legs from mid-calf over her knees and up to her thighs. As he does this, his eyes are locked on her sex and he can feel the slight nervous tremors in Alexandra's leg muscles.

"Are you cold?" He asks never taking his gaze from her sex.

"No." Her voice is quiet and a little shaky.

"Good. Are you nervous?" He quickly peaks at her face as she responds but returns his gaze to her sex when he is satisfied that she is telling him the truth.

"A little." She whispers back.

"Why? It's not as though I haven't seen you naked or been up close and personal with your sex. If I remember correctly, I was as up close and personal as could be last night." He smiles at her playfully but still tries to be reassuring. Again he returns his gaze to the glistening crease between her legs.

"Yes, but last night you weren't mad at me and you didn't look so..." she hesitates at her thought and leaves her next word unspoken.

Jamison stops massaging her legs and looks directly into her eyes. "So what Alexandra? Please, finish your statement. I want to know what you think I look like."

Tears form in her eyes as she finishes her sentence. "So menacing, so...I don't know, angry."

Jamison doesn't understand where that came from; he doesn't feel angry. How can he look angry? Calmly he talks to Alexandra in order to help her understand what he is feeling and more importantly, what he is not feeling. "Alexandra, do you remember what I said earlier last night. When we were talking about some of the basic concepts of BDSM? Do you remember me explaining the concept of SSC?"

"Yes." Her voice remains quiet and Jamison can hear her anxiety in that one simple word.

"Do you remember me explaining that the SAFE and SANE part included a clear head, a clear mind, free of anger and rage? Alexandra, I don't know what you think you see, but believe me when I say, I am not mad at you and I am not angry. I would like to think that I don't look menacing but if that's what you see, I can't argue with you about it. I can only tell you that I do not feel any menace or anger. I feel only passion and a sense of excitement at what is to come next. Do you believe me?"

"Yes Jamison. I believe you." Her voice is still full of nervous anxiety.

"What can I do to assure you of this? I don't want you to be afraid. Nervous I can deal with but fear is unacceptable at this point. And right now, you have nothing to fear. I promise. So, what can I do to alleviate you of that feeling?"

Alexandra hesitates before answering. She thinks for a minute and then answers. "Jamison can you just kiss me? I think it would help if you just kissed me." She is embarrassed to ask but it is the only thing she can think of that will help her. She feels like there is a cold distance between them, a detachment. Maybe he needs that; maybe that is how he has to be. But it's not what she needs. She needs a kiss. A will be intimate and bring them closer, not just physically but emotionally. It will let her know what he is really feeling right now.

"I can do that Alexandra; that I can do. That is something I can easily do and I will enjoy doing for you." His voice is deep and he almost growls out the words. Slowly he measures his movements as he leans in to kiss her. He positions his body just where he wants it. He positions himself just where he will get the most benefit. Jamison is not immune to the sexual tension between them right now. He is definitely not immune to a naked spread eagled Alexandra.

Jamison moves closer to her and as he does his knee comes in contact with her sex. Alexandra's head tips back and a quiet little gasp escapes her mouth. Jamison takes advantage of her position. He leans in and takes control of her mouth. His tongue doesn't delay as he thrusts it between her parted lips. He thinks to himself that she has the perfect mouth for kissing and other things, as he sweeps his tongue over and around hers. She moans but with nowhere to go, it is silently captured in Jamison's mouth.

As he leans in to deepen his kiss, he knowingly rubs his knee against her. Brushing his knee firmly between her parted legs, he feels her sex lips open to him. As they separate, her warm fluids leak out of her and he can feel just how wet she is, but he already knew that. Now it's time to make her admit to it. Her sex juices coat his knee and glisten on his skin as proof of her earlier lies.

Slowly he pulls back from her ending their kiss. He gently strokes her cheek as he returns to his original position between her legs. He backs away slightly so as not to have any contact with her sex. She quietly moans as the heat and pressure from the touch of his body is removed from her. As her warm tissue is further exposed to the cool room air a shiver runs over Alexandra. She is unsure if the shiver is from the cool air or the loss of Jamison's touch.

"Are you better now Alexandra?"

"Yes Jamison." She sighs. "Thank you. I am."

Jamison strokes her thighs just once, stroking down to her knees, up to her upper thighs and then back down to her knees. He leaves his hands resting on her knees as he starts to give her his directives.

"Alexandra, look at my knee and tell me what you see there." His words are direct and to the point.

Alexandra looks down at his knee and closes her eyes. She bites the inside of her cheek and clenches her hands into fist. She knows she can't deny it any longer. He knows she lied and now he has his proof.

"Alexandra I'm waiting." Jamison sits between her legs looking at her and waiting for her to admit her lies.

As she opens her eyes she is met by Jamison's knowing stare. His eyes are penetrating and there is no way out of this for her. She is forced to admit what he already knows.

"I see moisture covering your knee."

"Where did that 'moisture' come from do you think?" Ok, if she wants me to draw it out of her I will. She is just prolonging her own torment. This too can be a lesson learned. "And Alexandra don't you dare try to tell me you don't know. You know exactly where my knee has just been and exactly what that 'moisture' on my knee is. So now, I want you to clearly and concisely answer my questions." His voice is terse and he is playing to win.

"The moisture on your knee is from me. It's from your leg touching my sex. The moisture is my vaginal juices that leaked onto you when your knee touched my sex." She looks at Jamison like a spiteful child looks at an adult that just made them admit to something they did not want to admit to.

"So then I guess we both know that I have my proof. That in turn means I have proved you lied. Agreed?"

"Yes Jamison. You have your proof."

"Good. It took you long enough but I knew sooner or later you would get there. Now Alexandra, we need to finish what we started. I want you to do what I say without hesitation. No delays, no questions understand?"

"Yes." She whispers.

"Look at me Alexandra and don't take your eyes off of me until I say it's ok to. Do you understand?" He is direct and to the point. His voice isn't mean or harsh, he has just returned to his "matter of fact" sounding voice. It's his command voice. What Alexandra has thought of as his "thy will be done" voice.

Alexandra straightens up and sits higher against the beds backboard. She looks into Jamison's eyes and focuses on him. She nods her understanding. Jamison taps his hand on her knee and she interprets his message. He is waiting for a verbal response.

"Yes Jamison."

"Bend your knees up."

Alexandra does as she is told.

"Now let your knees fall open as close to being level with the bed as possible." Jamison maintains her eye contact but for a quick second looks down to watch for that moment when her sex lips open to his view. Just as Alexandra's legs come to their resting spot he can see just inside her sex. He can see her glistening dark pink inner lips and the hood covering her clitoris. He so wants to be the one to touch them.

Jamison starts to converse with himself to ensure his resolve. I can't give in. If I give in, she gets what she wanted and then I will be topped from the bottom. No self-respecting Dom knowingly allows that to happen, especially not by a novice. No matter how fucking beautiful she looks spread open in front of me I cannot touch her. I cannot kiss her there. I cannot go there no matter what.

Jamison takes a deep breath in and slowly exhales. Damn it. I can't even take a deep cleansing breath. All I can smell is her sex scent. God that fucking botanical floral scent and musk, it's enough to drive the strongest man to just give up and dive into her. But I can't do that. It's too early and she is nowhere near ready for that. Keep it together, keep control, and keep giving her direction. And whatever you do, do not take another deep breath. She's too close and smells too fucking good.

"Alexandra, I want you to touch yourself. I want you to caress your sex. Keep your fingers outside though. Do not go inside your lips. Just caress the outer lips and your mound." He looks to her for acknowledgement.

Alexandra swallows and opens her mouth to say something but as she does Jamison gives her a look. The look says, "You promised. You agreed. No questions. Follow commands." She closes her mouth and nods as her hand slowly descends down over her abdomen and comes to rest with the base of her palm on her mound and her fingers on her vulva. As she looks into Jamison's eyes she sees that he is pleased with her agreement to do as he bid. Slowly she starts to caress over her labia. As she glides her fingers back and forth over her lips she applies a light pressure to the base of her palm and makes small circular motions stimulating the tissue linked to her clitoris.

Jamison watches as Alexandra starts to masturbate. Her eyes never leave his face. Occasionally, Jamison steals his gaze away from her sex and looks back into her eyes. Non-verbal messages are sent and received between the two of them. Hers questions if she is doing what he wants. His responds with how happy she makes him feel by not questioning him, but simply following his command.

It's amazing how beautiful she looks. How fucking sexy she is just touching herself. How she looks at me with a sense of pride in her accomplishment of doing my bidding and pleasing me. She has natural submissive talents and is not even aware of them. I will have to remember to tell her how much she pleased me by trusting me and not questioning my request. I know how much effort that took for her to remain silent but she did it. A major accomplishment for her.

"Alexandra, I want you to touch inside yourself. But do not touch your clit and do not enter your vagina. Just add strokes inside yourself to what you are already doing." He watches as Alexandra allows her fingers to enter inside her labial folds. After the first few strokes, her breathing increases. She rests her head back a little onto the pillows behind her but she never breaks contact with Jamison's face. Her eyes remain on him at all times. Several more strokes and she begins to quietly moan. "Umh. Ahh. Umh."

Jamison is watching her and every time she moans, it goes straight to his cock. It's bad enough that he has been at a full standing erection since before he woke Alexandra this morning, now her moans are causing his cock to jump. He tries to adjust his weight and make himself more comfortable, but there is little he can do.

"Alexandra, start to caress around your opening. Circle it with your fingers but don't enter it yet." His voice is steady compared to the palpitations in his chest and he notices his breathing has picked up a little.

Alexandra does as she is told. Now her fingers are gliding over her slick inner folds. She feels the silk like skin under her fingers, a combination of her lubrication and her engorged tissues. Her middle finger is caressing her vaginal opening. She feels the difference between the smooth tissue of her vaginal wall and the tight ring of tissue protecting her opening. She is starting to soak the sheet below her. Her sex juice runs down between her ass cheeks and she feels her cheeks slide against each other. There is no friction, just a slippery feeling from her self- lubrication. It pools on the sheets beneath her. Her fingers are wet and she can feel a thicker stickier film being produced from her vaginal opening. She quickens the movement of her fingers and cries out. "Jamison please. Can I please?"

"No. Not yet. Do not enter your vagina or touch your clit Alexandra. I mean it." His voice is a little sharper than intended but she got the message.

Jamison watches her closely. He watches as her fingers slide back and forth along her wet inner lips. He watches as she encircles her opening and he watches the subtle little twitches of the muscles inside of her labia. He can see her clit peeking out from behind its covering. It isn't fully engorged yet, but he knows as soon as he allows her access to it, it will respond. Just a few minutes more; he will make her wait just a few minutes more.

Not sure who he is torturing more, Alexandra or himself, Jamison gives her access to her clit and her vagina. "Alexandra, you can fully masturbate now. You can touch your clit and enter your vagina now."

This is one command she quickly and willingly follows without delay. Her forefinger and thumb start to manipulate her clit as she thrusts her middle finger into her vagina. It doesn't take long for her body to react.

Jamison watches as she masturbates. He watches as her cheeks flush as her blush moves down her neck and encompasses her chest. He watches as her breast firm up and her nipples harden and peak. He continues to watch as her abdominal muscles tighten and her hips lift off the bed. Her fingers increase their pace. He can hear the slushing sound her hand makes as her finger enters and exits her vagina. He can see the excess juices spill from her and moisten her inner thighs and he wishes he could lean in and just take one swipe with his tongue. Just one taste, but he knows he must deny himself for now.

Her motions do not slow. She increases her pace even more. She is pinching at her clit as she continues to plunge her finger into her vagina. It's not enough. She can't reach orgasm. She needs more. Alexandra moves in with her other hand. Now she uses her left hand to continue to stimulate her clitoris while her right concentrates on her vagina. She adds a second finger and becomes more forceful as she enters herself over and over. Her hand movements become frantic. She hits her G-spot and immediately cries out, "Oh yes!" Her hips start to buck.

She is biting her lips but still can't stop the sounds coming from her mouth. "Ahhh!.. Uhhh! ...Ahhh!.. Oh God!" Her legs start to shake and her hips come off the bed as she throws her head back. She cries out. "I'm going to come. Jamison, I'm going to.." Before she finishes her cry, Jamison's hands grasp her wrist and he pulls her hands from her body. He holds them away from her body so that she can't touch herself. She cries out. "Nooooo! Nooooo! What are you doing?"