Learning the Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is very important Alexandra. Do not move your body or turn your head from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jamison."

"Good. If you need to close your eyes you may but I want your eyes open and on me as much as possible. I want to be able to see your face at all times so do not move it. Understand?"

"Yes Jamison."

"Alexandra do not pull your ass away from me or block the spank of my hand in anyway. Understand?"

"Yes Jamison." Now her voice is actually trembling.

"If you do pull away or block my hand, I will add five spanks for every time you do it. Understand?"

"Yes. I understand." She says as het bottom squirms and she squeezes her thighs together to stop the electric like shocks starting to fire from her sex. Every time she hears Jamison give her a command another shock fires.

"If you need to stop, what do you say?" Jamison knows she is nervous and he wants to make sure she remembers she can use her safe words.

"I use my safe words. I say Alexandra Newman."

"Good. Now hold still." Jamison no sooner completes his command and she feels his bare hand come down on her right ass cheek. Her body jolts in response but it is due to the shock of his spank not pain.

Oh God! That was scary. It wasn't so bad though. I thought it would hurt worse. I was startled more than anything. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. Oh God! I can't believe I am doing this. I can't believe I am letting him to do this. I can't believe I am getting a spanking. I can't believe I am so fucking excited from just his words and being in this position. How is this happening to me? How is this happening so fast? How am I feeling all of this in such a short time? And how did I never know something like this would feel so fucking exciting? This may be the most incredible twenty-four hours of my life.

"Slap!" Jamison's hand comes down on her left ass cheek.

"Slap!" This time his spank is a little harder. Alexandra's ass cheeks tighten but she doesn't move or say a word.

"Good Alexandra, you're doing well so far. Now each spank will get a little harder. Remember do not move."

"I remember Jamison." As she answers him, he feels her ass cheeks tighten and firm up.

"Slap! Slap! Slap!" Each spank builds on the other in intensity but no two lands in the same spot. Jamison is careful not to hit the same spot on her ass consecutively.

Jamison stops for a moment and gently smooth's his hand over the contours of her ass. He feels a little heat from where his slaps have landed but it is very mild. Her ass cheeks are starting to pinken as he gives her a minute to adjust to what is happening. He looks down to see her reaction. Alexandra's lips are held tight but she is looking at him and appears to be handling the spanking well so far.

"How are you doing so far?" He asks as his hand continues to caress her warmed ass.

"I'm ok. Thanks." She looks at him and her face is flushed but Alexandra remains fairly calm. Now that she knows what to expect, she feels calmer than before the spanking started.

"Good. Then I'm going to continue." Jamison looks to see if she will ask him to stop or if she will use her safe word. Surprisingly she nods her head to him and he smiles back and nods once.

"Slap!"

"Slap!"

"Slap!" Each one becomes harder and faster as he continues to spank Alexandra.

"Slap!"

"Slap!"

"Slap!" Is the only sound heard in the quiet of his bedroom.

"Slap!"

"Slap!" After this last spank Alexandra cries out "Ouch! Oh God that hurt! It's really starting to hurt Jamison."

"Slap!" "That's fifteen Alexandra. My plan was for twenty. Can you take five more or do you want to safe word?"

"I don't think so Jamison. I don't want to." She says between breaths.

Confused by her answer Jamison needs to clarify her meaning. "Alexandra I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you saying you don't think you want to go on or you don't think you want stop. I need you to clarify your answer for me." Now he's looking more closely to read any clues that would tell him she really can't go on.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, Alexandra clears any question Jamison may have had. "I don't want to stop. I can take five more. I don't want to use my safe word Jamison."

Jamison swallows hard. He is relieved by her answer and he can see in her facial response that she is not in any distress. She is able to take the last five spanks and the fact that she is willing to complete the punishment makes him so proud of her. Alexandra is accepting his punishment, willing to do it for him. He couldn't be more proud of her or ask for more from her at this moment. Considering this is her first time, she is dealing with things very well.

The last five spanks come quick and hard. "Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap!" Tears form in her eyes and a few start to slide from the corner of her eyes but the only movement she makes is as her hands grasp the sheets and she gathers the material into balls in her hands. Other than that, she held perfectly still.

"That's it Alexandra. Your punishment is over. Your spanking is done." Jamison sees a few tears streaking her face but otherwise she is no worse for the wear. Her ass is reddened and she will feel the sting for the rest of the day but otherwise no harm done. Jamison starts to stroke her back as her breathing starts to slow. "That's my girl. Nice deep breaths. Relax Alexandra, you did very well and it's all over now."

He continues to massage her back as he talks to her. She remains "in position" as Jamison soothingly continues his massage over her back. "Alexandra you can move now. Come on, let me help you. Stand up baby." He helps her push off the bed and then helps her off his lap. She is standing right in front of him in full view and just inches away from his touch.

"How do you feel?" He stands up in front of her and watches closely as she answers.

"I'm ok. My ass hurts but I guess it could be worse." Tear streaks still staining her cheeks she gives Jamison a weak smile, but still a smile.

Jamison is sliding his hands up and down the length of her arms as he continues to talk to her. "How did you feel being spanked? What were you thinking about while I spanked you?"

Oh God! Here we go with the analysis. Will this man ever just let things go? Does everything have to be analyzed? I know why he is doing this, but it doesn't make it any easier. I swear this analysis will be worse than the spanking. Not to mention more embarrassing.

"I know it's not easy Alexandra and I know you aren't used to sharing your thoughts or feelings but this is a big part of what and how we will do things if you decide to continue to see me, to be with me. This sharing of feelings and information is how we will build on our relationship. How I learn what you like and don't like. How I learn what you're feeling and how you process things. What turns you on and how you enjoy it. Also, what you don't enjoy. This is how we will learn more about boundaries and what can be done, what can be pushed, what is off limits."

"This is how we build a relationship and how we relate in a BDSM life. People think it's all about kinky sex and being tied up. It's not. The kinky sex part is great and I do enjoy bondage. And a lot of how we relate is sexual in nature, but much of what we do and how we relate is more psychological than people give us credit for. The mind can be the best tool to utilize in a sexual relationship. You would be surprised on how big a role the mind plays and psychology plays in a BDSM life."

"So even though you are uncomfortable when it comes to talking about things, you are going to have to get used to it. It will happen more and more as we learn about each other and as we continue to explore with each other. It's just part of the whole baby. You can't have one without the other."

Jamison takes her hand and sits back down on the bed. Pulling her hand he pats the area of the bed beside him. Alexandra goes to sit down and as her ass cheeks touch the bed she stands back up. "Ouch! Shit! I don't think I can sit down yet Jamison." She looks at him as her cheeks blush with embarrassment.

He tries not to laugh but the look on her face is priceless. It's a combination of pain and embarrassment at the fact that she can't sit. A light laugh escapes him as he apologizes. "I'm sorry Alexandra. I'm not laughing at you but your facial expression is just too cute."

"Are you sure you're not laughing at me? Because from where I'm standing it sure looks and feels like you are laughing at me." She crosses her arms across her chest and pouts at him. But she can't keep a straight face for too long before she starts laughing with him. "I didn't think you were the kind of man who would spank my ass pink and then laugh at me when I can't sit down."

"Alexandra, I have news for you. I spanked your ass red and I am sorry I laughed. But I'm also curious as to what kind of man you think I am. So think about that while I go get a cold cloth for your ass." Jamison goes to the bathroom suite and comes back with a large fluffy white hand towel wet with cold water.

"Lay down here Alexandra." He says as he motions across the center of the bed.

Alexandra crawls up onto the bed. As she does, her ass end is up and facing directly at Jamison. She is on her hands and knees as she crawls onto the bed. Worried more about not causing herself any pain, she doesn't realize the view she is presenting to Jamison until it is too late.

"Stop." One word is all he needs and Alexandra halts in place.

"Oh God Alexandra, you don't have any idea how beautiful you look right now. You don't have any idea on the thoughts going through my mind. Alexandra do you know how fucking sexy you are and how much will power I'm using to prevent myself from taking you right now?" His voice is husky, sexy, and full of desire as he speaks to her.

Alexandra is still feeling a little high from her spanking. Now she feels a thrill flow through her simply by the sound of Jamison voice so full of lust. She feels daring; she feels naughty and she wants Jamison to know it. She slowly turns her head to look back at him. Her face is alight with sexual excitement and a feeling of freedom that she has never before experienced floods over her. Her courage is high as she dares him. "Do it Jamison. Take me. Take me now." Her voice is full of need as she taunts him. "You said you would show me your world, show me things about you." Her voice is breathy, hesitant, and sexy. "Show me this. Show me how you would take me. Take me now Jamison."

Jamison's eyes darken. His face hardens and his jaw clenches. The vein in his temple bulges as his blood pressure rockets up, as his heart is pounding in his chest. Her words ignite something in him. Something feral is now boiling in his blood. His cock is rock hard and begging him to sink it into her. His cock has taken on a will of its own as it points directly at what it wants.

Jamison is in full conflict with himself. His body is telling him one thing and his mind telling him another. Be strong Jamison. Don't do it. She may think she is ready but she is not. You know she is not ready for you. It's her hormones talking, her emotions. It's her body that wants you. She doesn't know what she is asking. She has no idea how intense your taking of her will be. She has no idea what you will do to her, how you will make her feel. What you will have her do. Time, she needs time. You need time. Don't do it. Don't do it.

"Lay down across the bed Alexandra." Jamison's voice is coarse, full of lust and restraint fighting each other. He closes his eyes and takes a few breaths as he listens to her movements on his sheets as she follows his command. He waits a few seconds before he opens his eyes. He finds no use in torturing himself by having to watch her as her naked body moves across his bed.

Alexandra is lying on her stomach her hands are crisscrossed under her head and her cheek is resting on them. She is looking at Jamison as he slowly sits on the bed and then moves up to partially lie next to her. He places the cold cloth over her bottom and gently rubs his hand over it to ensure contact with her skin.

Slowly he starts to talk to her to explain. "Alexandra I want to talk to you. I want you to talk to me. First, I want you to tell me how being spanked made you feel."

She takes a deep breath in and slowly lets it out. "At first I felt a little scared. After the first few smacks, I felt I could do it. I could handle being spanked and the pain. When I cried out is when it started to really hurt and I thought maybe I couldn't do it. But when you stopped and talked to me it was reassuring. When you told me that it was almost over and that I was doing well I felt good. I knew you wanted me to complete it and for some reason, I felt like I wanted to do it more for you than me. If that makes any sense, I don't know. Does it?" She looks to Jamison for an answer.

Nodding yes Jamison answers her question. "Actually it makes a great deal of sense to me. It makes more sense to me than to you. It's often the case in a Dom/sub relationship that the sub will do something not for their own pleasure but to please their Dom or Domme. So you taking those last five slaps for me and completing my punishment for you means a lot to me. It may sound a little condescending to you Alexandra, but I'm very pleased with you. I'm very proud of you and how you are handling everything. I'm not surprised because you are a smart woman and you know who you are and what you want. But I think it's important to let you know how impressive you are as a woman."

Alexandra is lying quietly looking at Jamison as he speaks. She can't believe what he just told her. His words and compliments mean so much more to her than she thought they would. No one has ever made her feel the way he does. No one has ever challenged her or read her the way he does.

"Jamison can I tell you something? Can I speak freely just between Jamison and Alexandra, no rules, no judgments?" She turns her head to see him better and her eyes are glistening with new tears.

"Yes Alexandra. We are talking freely now. You can say anything you want to or need to." He removes the towel from her and takes the lotion he took from the bedside table and placed beneath the pillow earlier. "This will take some of the sting out of your ass." He places some lotion in his hand and starts to gently rub it into her reddened skin.

"First I want you to know that no one has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel. I have felt more alive and more challenged in the time I have spent with you than any other time in my life. I have felt more emotions, both good and bad in the past eighteen hours with you than I have in the past few years. And I have had to let go of more rules, demands, and expectations that I have placed on myself to be a certain way or behave a certain way only to now realize that by letting them go, even for this short period of time, I am more myself than I have ever been. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Yes Alexandra, that makes complete sense to me." As he answers her, his hand continues to massage the lotion into her skin. Jamison simply leans down and kisses the small of her back.

"Jamison, there is something else I want to tell you." She looks at him shyly as she continues. "I think you should know that I have never been spanked before. Not by a lover, not by my parents, not even by one of the nuns in school. You were my first." The last sentence comes out a little more quietly than the others.

"I'm glad to be your first Alexandra. I hope it will be the first of many firsts to come for the two of us." Again he leans down and kisses the small of her back. This time he kisses her a second and a third time, trailing his kisses over her reddened ass. "Alexandra before you said you didn't think I was the kind of man who would spank your ass and then laugh at you when you couldn't sit. Tell me what kind of man you think I am."

"Oh Jamison, my thoughts about you have changed a dozen times since we met last night." As she speaks, Jamison continues to trace the reddened areas of her ass with his finger tips and follows his tracings with light kisses.

"First I thought you were a little overbearing and egotistical. And you are at times." She smiles as he nips her ass lightly. "Then I thought you were a little demanding and controlling. And you are at times." She yelps as his nip is a little harder.

"Then I thought you were a little intimidating and scary. And you are at times." This time she moves before Jamison can take another nip of her ass. But Jamison is quick and he reaches out and holds her back in place as his hands continue to stroke over her ass.

"Now I would have to say you are a combination of all of those things with a healthy dose of sexy, playful, honest, and challenging added into the mix. And I'm sure that there will be more to add as time goes on." Alexandra moans as Jamison's hands slide down between her thighs and separate her legs.

"Good answer." He growls out in response to her assessment of him. "Now since we are sharing so nicely, let me tell you why I didn't accept your offer to, let me see how did you put it? Oh yes, to 'take me, take me now.'" As he repeats her words, Alexandra swats her hand back at him but his quick and avoids being slapped by her.

"Alexandra, you are a very attractive woman, a very sexy woman. I think it is rather obvious that I am sexually attracted to you and maybe not as obvious that there is so much more about you that I find attractive. And under other circumstances, I would love to 'take you now'. But as we discussed last night and a little earlier. I need to know that you have as much information as possible. I need to know that you have as much understanding as possible. And I need to know that if and/or when you make your decision to explore with me it is based on a solid understanding of at least the basic principles and knowledge of a BDSM life. Otherwise, you would not be giving an informed consent and I would be going against everything I stand for and support." With every sentence Jamison voice seems to get deeper.

As his hands spread her legs slight wider he feels the heat come from her sex. He cups her from back to front and she moans his name. "Jamison." Lightly he taps his hand over her sex in a cupped form as if he were clapping against her sex. Again Alexandra calls his name. "Jamison please."

Gently he places his hands on her hips and lifts her pelvis up off the bed. Now her head and arms remain resting on the bed taking part of her body weight as the rest is held by her knees and shins. She is in a bent forward position and her ass is now elevated in the air.

"Spread your legs for me Alexandra." He quietly commands her as he takes his place kneeling beside her. She does as she is bid.

"Now don't move." He reaches his hand between her legs and immediately inserts two fingers into her. Alexander gasps in surprise, "Oh! Ah!" She wasn't expecting him to enter her so quickly. As his fingers start to slip inside of her he spreads her wide open and withdraws them. He repeats this motion over and over until his entire hand is soaked with her juices. Alexandra's sex scents the air around them and Jamison breathes her in deeply. "You smell so fucking good Alexandra your scent has been driving me crazy all day."

Jamison continues to finger fuck her until she starts to rock back against his hand. "Jamison, please don't tease me. Please don't stop this time."

"No Alexandra, this time I will make you come. This time I will take you to new heights. This time you will call my name with passion." As he tells her this he slips a third finger inside of her and thrusts rapidly until he hears her cries and moans.