All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 08'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years ago
Thank you

Great Christmas Present! They have such good chemistry. I was afraid you'd given up on the story. Eager to see where this one goes.

lovelydarkroselovelydarkroseover 9 years ago
Great Christmas Present

Was so happy to come on and find this story waiting for me what a great way to end my christmas thanks another great chapter 5 stars again hope the next chapter will be here soon

Kyla_girlKyla_girlover 9 years ago
Great story!

Another great story, and I think this is the best one you've written! I hope you're doing well, and I look forward to seeing more from you! Merry Christmas!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I agree

A great chapter that has paved the way for their developing relationship :-)

He is redeeming himself somewhat too, which makes it even better.

5*s xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Sigh

I was also worrying that you were not going to finish the story. When I saw this, I did a little happy dance! This is by far my favorite story line on this site. You write with wit and finesse... Can't wait to see where they go next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Surprise

To see you wrote another chapter. You have built such a good foundation for their relationship. You are a wonderful writer with a good sense of what works for men and women. Your witty and you don't loose the thread the their personality. Please keep writing, it's hard waiting for your chapters.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Apple

I wasn't sure Chapter 8 would make the Christmas posting, but thanks to my editor's advice, I sent it in and asked Santa for a little help. Posted on Christmas day, yeah!

Poeticlicense91 and lovelydarkrose: Thank you for your comments and for continuing to follow LtRs. You have been with me from the beginning and I appreciate all of your support.

Kyla_girl: Wow! So glad to see you here and that you were able to "catch up" with the story so fast. Thank you, I liked this chapter too, even though it was painful during editing and multiple re-writes. Keep writing, you are doing very well. Happy Holidays to you and "your Man". Stay safe and be happy. xo

Masterfuljim: A "BIG" thanks for admitting you are starting to like "My Jamie." I know how difficult that must have been for you. I've been taking a beating, from my editor, about him too. (and they say women are more difficult...pssshhh!)

Anon"Happy Sigh": I now "officially" love you! All of those wonderful comments made me warm inside. I only wish I could have seen your "Happy Dance!"~~~p.s. I never quit, it's not in me. I just observed a "delay of game." More chapters to come!

Anon"Nice Surprise" (gb): Thank you. I hope you continue to follow along.

Thanks again everyone. Happy and Healthy Holidays to all. Apple xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It

Enjoyed it; I will be back to read more.

georgeblackgeorgeblackover 9 years ago
Intense!

I loved the intensity of the relationship between Alex and Jamison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

that was great. that is my favourite story here. i check every day whether there is a next chapter.

vmc312vmc312over 9 years ago
so glad i found this

Just found this story and love it. The instant attraction and intensity of the relationship is so compelling. I have enjoyed being in on her learning process. That Jamison sure is sexy and arrogant and intriguing and demanding and maddening and intoxicating and did I say sexy? One of those characters I would love to have in my life, hmm, better be careful what I wish for.

One itsy, bitsy thing that annoys me and removes me from the story is some unrealistic time references. I haven't read the comments along the way so excuse me if this has been addressed already.

You describe events taking several minutes... while they look deeply into each others eyes (feels more like a stare down contest instead of a heated look) or she thinks of a response, or endures something. Think about how truly long a minute is when describing something.

Take a look at the scene in ch 7 right after he walks in the door before going out to dinner. Wonderfully sexy but the time references pushed me out of the scene and got me thinking, really?

I might be taking things too literal but it happens enough, a few times each chapter, to make an impression.

It does not negate the gifted writer that you are. Just letting you know what I saw as a common theme throughout this story.

Looking forward to ch 9.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

BellaB63BellaB63about 9 years ago
Ready Willing and Able for the next chapter

I waited until the very end to respond but I wanted you to know that I absolutely love your writing!!! I can't wait for the next installment, PLEASE tell me that there is more coming!?!?!?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tortured reader

Apple!!! u r toturing me :-( i m constantly checking for chapter 9...can t wait to read it.

it seems u ve forgotten about poor alexandra and jamison :-( the delay is killing me...have mercy apple !!!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 9 years agoAuthor
Not Forgotten~! I promise~!

Dear Readers, Commenters, and PM writers,

I promise I have not forgotten Jamison and Alexandra. I have heard your unhappiness with me and my delay and I truly apologize. I've had a few writing detours, but I have a significant amount of Chapter 9 worked out and on paper. Don't loose faith or interest. It will not be long now. I estimate two to three weeks tops. Sooner if possible.

Always,

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I hope the next chapters will be full of steam.

I would like to comment though on lengthly talks

and its been how many chapters before they share their

bodies. On the scene with the mirror, nice lovin it.

I hope it ended him going to her apartment and

Making love to her. I hope more romantic scenes and steamy

for the next chapters less talks more wild scenes. I hope we hear them both proclaiming their

Love to each other. So as wedding bells pls. :) INTERESTEDPO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The real thing

It seems to me that you are a true believer in bdsm. I am loving this story. I can't wait for your next chapter. Thank you. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hats off...

Wow! I have been reading stories on this site for years and years. This story, by far, is the best I have ever read. I read all 8 chapters today. (Nothing else got done I might add)... I absolutely loved this. Ready for more.... Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful mind.

lovelydarkroselovelydarkrosealmost 9 years ago
please say it will be up soon

Can't wait for the next chapter please say it will be any day its one of my favorites

samairsamairalmost 9 years ago
wow

I have re read this storey several times! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting desperately

Hopefully, by June will be hearing more update for Chapter 9. Readers like me are always going back to the Website every now and then to check ☑ for a new post. Hope you are cooking something steamy for Alex and Jamie. We want read your wonderful writings soon. Thanks. INTERESTEDPO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You continued other stories

Why not this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Amazing!

I usually read literotica stories to help with some personal 'play time', but I've found myself reading this story out of that context as well. You are a very talented writer and bring an awesome perspective to the bdsm relationship. I love this couple so much. Thank you for writing this. <3 (this is also my first time posting a comment or anything else on literotica, so that should tell you how impressed by this I am)

vodiodo69vodiodo69about 1 year ago

I am sharing my personal playtime with you! Thank you. Chrissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous