Learning to Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she can look after herself, can't she?" he replied eventually, with a tiny amount of irritation in his voice.

"Mmmm, maybe. It's way past my bedtime, you know." I winked. "Ask Jackie. She'll tell you."

We both looked over and saw Jackie sitting, draped over Richard, whose hand was somewhere between her legs.

"Let's just walk a little," I said. "Then we'll come back and see what these two are up to."

I took Max's hand and walked my sexiest high-heeled walk, hips and tits swaying, leading him over to the low wall which separates the hotel's garden from the sandy beach.

Here, it was fairly dark, and we'd left most of the small crowd behind to watch Jackie and Richard. Only the kissing couple followed us and sat on the wall, several metres from where I sat Max down.

"You've been very nice to us girls tonight, Max. So I think you should get a little reward from me. Let me take your shirt off."

I put his shirt on the gravel between his legs and used my long nails to tickle his chest. My tits dangled right in front of him and he kissed and sucked my nipples for a minute or two. Then, I kneeled and started unbuttoning his pants.

"You said you've masturbated in public, Max. What about a little lick, right now?"

His dick answered my question - it was rock hard and straining at his pants.

"Hmmm. Nice size, nice shape," I said. That's what I always say to guys; according to Jack, it's what every one of them wants to hear from a chick.

In his case, it was true. I started licking and sucking alternately, as Max leaned back on the top of the wall. I just wanted him to cum and it certainly didn't take long. The guy had been in such sexual excitement for hours that it took less than 30 seconds before he spurted into my mouth.

The other couple were staring through the darkness and I could tell they'd moved a little closer to us. They were still kissing, although the girl had one tit out of her dress.

"Let's go back now, Max."

I took his hand after he'd buttoned himself up and he followed me like a little boy. As we came near the lit up area near the hotel, I got a bit panicked, as I was pretty much naked, except for my beaded g-string tight between my legs and my high heels.

At the edge of the light, I could see the little crowd had dispersed and Jackie and Richard were still kissing on the bench; Jackie was sitting astride Richard rubbing herself up and down on his legs and crotch.

"Jackie?" I called.

She didn't answer, so I simply strode over, grabbed my clothes from the ground, and asked Max to help. Making sure he put his hands everywhere, he helped me pull my skirt on; I just slid my jacket on, leaving the buttons undone, enjoying the feeling of my tits swaying openly.

"Jackie?" I called again.

This time I got an answer, as she stopped her grinding and disconnected from Richard's lips, "Mmmm, what?"

"I want to go now; what are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" She sounded annoyed. "I'm going home with Richard; I'll see you later."

Her grinding started again and Richard's kisses recommenced.

I looked at Max, who shrugged and smiled.

"Max, will you call us a cab please?"

12