Leather and Lacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Embarrassment flushed his face and lowered his eyes, being aware of the people watching them; however she was aware of no one, except him and Marie. He lowered his eyes but did not bow his head when he obeyed Lacy's command. "Yes Ma'am. I apologize for my actions. Please forgive me."

Swelling with pride she smiled at Marie as she spoke to Jim. "Kiss me and I'll forget the whole incident."

His face was still reddened when he lowered his head to her, kissing her lightly. Boldness ruled her mind as she took over the kiss, filling his mouth with passion flavored with her arousal. Her new found strength, and his submission, excited her in every way. Turning from the dance floor, she pulled Jim behind her as she returned to their table, sliding into the booth against the wall. When Jim started to sit next to Marie, she held his hand tightly; pulling him into the booth close to her then kissed him deeply, her eyes glowing with lust when she broke the kiss; her voice sparkled with arousal when she spoke. "Mistress may I use your man? I want to so bad. I'm so hot. Let me put him under the table... or in a closet."

With sparkling eyes she laughed a light easy laugh, her passion having risen when Lacy slapped him on the dance floor, and rose higher when she heard her pleading voice. Smiling, she spoke with a sultry voice. "By all means micro bitch, put him under the table. When he has relieved your need, he can raise my passion."

Glaring her anger out to him, her voice filled with power as she commanded him. "Kneel before me asshole. Take my panties off. Eat me. Do it right. I'll tie you up and put you in the closet if you do not."

"Yes ma'am."

When Jim slipped under the table she accepted his service, while sharing her passion with her mistress. Marie found arousal flirting with Lacy and when he crawled to her, she used his mouth for her pleasure. Excitement having raised her passion, her orgasm was strong, but did not have even a taste of lust. Contented in her afterglow, she was satisfied for the moment, being sure she would drink deeply from her lust tonight.

When he crawled up from under the table, Marie announced it was time to go. As he led them to the car, they followed closely behind him holding each other closely as they walked; Lacy carried her small clutch purse and her heels with the buckles, carrying the red ringlets with her heels.

The car was a small, expensive four door sedan, with only two seats in the front; she was not happy about sitting in the back by herself. When the car got out of the traffic, she leaned over between the front seats, kissing Marie with passion. Her excited voice was filled with amusement. "Mistress, can I play with your man. Please mistress. I really want to. He's so pretty."

While fondling her tiny breasts as she kissed her deeply, lingering with the kiss, her body was as fully aroused as her mind: Watching her take control excited her, which was evident in her voice. "He is a pretty toy. You can play with him."

Leaning over the driver's seat, she kissed his neck then bit him sharply while her hands unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his pants. As she pulled his erection from his pants, she was excited in every way. This was the first time she had even seen an erection, much less handled one. Stroking the erection with intent, she spoke to him between kisses and bites to his neck. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes ma'am. You are quite beautiful."

"Did you find pleasure touching my ass?"

"Yes ma'am. I did find pleasure in it."

As she continued to stroke his erection, it began to weep with his arousal. As her hand became sticky with his lust, her voice became sticky with hers. "Did you like the taste of me? Did you find pleasure kneeling before me?"

"Yes ma'am. I liked the taste of you."

Biting him sharply on the neck, her voice became harsh and demanding. "Answer me right asshole. Did you enjoy kneeling before me?"

"Yes ma'am. I found pleasure serving you."

Beaming with pleasure, her voice returned to soft and alluring. "Do I excite you? Do you want to fuck me?"

Her hand had never stopped moving while they spoke, masturbating him fully. Feeling him swell in her hand, she could hear the lust flavor his words when he replied. "Yes ma'am. You excite me. I do want to fuck you."

His words brought her pleasure, but not as much as her own words did when she replied. "You will fuck me at my mistress's pleasure... after you lick my heels."

Slipping between the two front seats, she lowered her mouth to his erection, sucking him with passion, pausing long enough to speak then returned to her pleasure. "Give it to me asshole. Fill my mouth. You can't keep it from me. Your passion is mine. I want it now." Lacy's mouth became animated while she used her hand to stroke his erection, taking it deep into her mouth. Being unable hold his passion back, he slowed the car as he ejaculated into her mouth.

It was more exciting than erotic when she swallowed his lust, it being her first taste of semen, finding as much pleasure in the taste of male lust as she had found drinking a woman's lust, As she snuggled back into the seat, she decided she could use a man in her life just to feed her. She snickered to herself: I'll eat at his restaurant then put him back in the closet until I'm hungry again.

When they arrived home, he opened the door for Marie and then opened the back door for her helping her out. Leaving her purse, but still carrying her new red heels and her red ringlets, there was a coyness in her voice as she spoke. "Carry me. I want to kiss you. You are strong enough to carry me... aren't you?"

A smile filled his face as he took Lacy easily up into his arms then responded. "Yes ma'am. I'm strong enough to handle you."

Although she heard the element of intimidation in his voice, she let it slide as if she had not noticed. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him with passion; she had a lot. Nestling her face into his neck for just a moment, she let him relax then bit his neck sharply glaring up at him when she spoke. "You're strong enough to carry me. You'll never be strong enough to handle me. Asshole."

His head was bowed slightly when he replied. "Yes ma'am,"

When he spoke, She felt him relax, smiling to herself when he did. Smug in her confidence she was sure he would kiss her whip and lick her heels. Arousal filled her body as she thought about sharing Marie's bed tonight. As her lust rose, her hips rocked while she kissed him deeply. Feeling his passion raise, she became excited everywhere, knowing she would have a real erection in her tonight.

When they got into the house, he put her down onto her feet. Giving him none of her attention, she turned and walked into the den, dropping the heels in the corner of the room as she walked towards Marie. Making another attempt at dominating her, he walked up behind her, winding his hand into her hair, pulling her up onto her tiptoes.

Holding her up on her toes easily with one hand, he lowered his head to hers, kissing her lewdly while his free hand mauled her breasts. Intimidation flavored his powerful voice, filled with threat and authority. "It looks like I am strong enough to handle you. You little bitch."

Lowering his head, he kissed her lewdly while his hands roughly groped her tender spots. When he forced his tongue into her mouth, she bit down sharply. When he instinctively pulled his head away, she slapped him with all of her might, the sound of the slap resounding through the room.

Before he could react, she sank her teeth into his pectoral next to his nipple, being angry at herself, having missed his nipple. Adding that anger to the rest of it in her mind, she put all her rage into the bite, shaking her head, trying to tear off a piece of his chest as she growled deep in her throat as he used her hair to pull himself free.

The sharp pain from her head did not affect her in any way as she gave her fury full rein. Every indignity she had ever suffered at a man's hands came to her mind. There was no rationality in her voice as she screamed in her fury. "Asshole. I warned you. Your ass is mine."

The force of her fury gave her words a tangible force, backing him up as she slapped him again then once more, her slaps alone would not have cowed him but the force of her fury did. Each slap brought her great pleasure, being fully aroused, she raged with anger, passion and lust. They could all be heard in her voice when she almost screamed at him. "On your knees asshole. Take your shirt off. If you're not bleeding, I'll bite you again."

Lacy turned her back on him as he knelt onto the floor, removed his tie, and then unbuttoned his shirt as she walked to Marie, bowing her head as she spoke, the calmness of her words belied the anger in her mind. "Mistress, please let me have the whip, and his ass. I want them both so bad." Excitement filled Marie's eyes, smiling her approval as she handed her a whip. First kissing the whip lovingly, she then let her fury recapture her eyes having never left her mind. As she walked up to Jim, she was pleased to see the tiny drops of blood from the lesions on his chest.

Walking to the fireplace, seething with anger, she rubbed her finger on the inside the stove, her finger emerging with black oily soot on the end of it. Walking up to him while glaring her anger at him, she rubbed the blackness into the fresh wounds. Her voice was as harsh and as demanding as her eyes. "You will remember me forever. Every time you look at your chest, you'll remember me. Kiss my whip... asshole."

Glaring down at him she offered the whip to his lips. When he hesitated, she slapped him as hard as she could. Glaring at him as she held the whip, fury filled her voice. "Next time I'll double up my fist. You'll look like a battered bride in the morning."

Contriteness surrounded him as he lowered his head, speaking before he kissed the whip. "Yes Ma'am."

Beaming with power and dominance, she slapped him again. "Call me mistress."

"Yes mistress."

Excited everywhere she turned from him, speaking over her shoulder as she walked seductively towards Marie. "Strip asshole. You had better be functional as well as pretty."

"Yes mistress."

Kneeling before Marie, she bowed her head then lowered it to her heels, licking them with devotion, and then kissed each one. The excitement of her dominance sparkled her eyes while flavoring her voice. "If it pleases my mistress, I would like to remove my dress before I use the whip."

"After you kiss me like a woman, you may remove your dress and use the whip for your pleasure."

"Yes mistress."

Kissing Marie did not raise either women's passion as they were already open, wet and fully aroused, however her kiss was filled with an intense lust that almost consumed her, taking her rationality from her as she fondled Marie intimately. When she broke the kiss, she stood up, removing her dress slowly while flirting with her. Removing the green ringlets, she replaced them with the red ones from the floor then turned to him with the whip in her hand. Her voice was calm yet demanding. "Lick my shoes. Call me mistress."

When he lowered his head to obey his new mistress, his manner was humble while his voice was soft. "Yes mistress."

Using the whip on him as he licked and kissed her heels, she beamed with her power and control as he served her. Her commands fell naturally from her mouth. "My mistress is excited. Pleasure her. Crawl to her. Lick her heels. Lick her asshole. Call her mistress."

"Yes mistress."

When he crawled to Marie, he was totally submissive, finding pleasure in Lacy's strength. Only finding pleasure in submission to a strong woman, he found great pleasure serving her, yet a part of him still wanted to dominate her. Kneeling before his mistress, he licked her asshole and then used his talented mouth to bring her pleasure, letting her guide his head with her hands, while Lacy beamed as she used the whip.

Rarely was Marie fully aroused so soon. Her passion ragged, while she used his mouth to find a deep full orgasm that took her mind away. Lost in her consuming passion which was feral in its intensity, her unintelligible voice coming from deep in her throat was just as feral. As her orgasm filled her body and her mind with pleasure it was flavored with just a touch of lust.

Pushing him away from Marie, she trembled with an excitement that flavored her voice. "Get away from her asshole. She's mine. You raise her passion. I drink it."

Trembling with excitement and arousal, she drank deeply from Marie as the liquid passion flowed freely. Drinking it all, she lovingly licked up all traces of her passion, and then falling onto her back, consumed with lust which could be heard in her voice as she issued her commands. "Bring you mouth over here asshole. Make me come. Lick my asshole when you do."

"Yes mistress." Using all of his talent and experience, of which he had a lot, he brought her passion up to lust before he brought her to orgasm.

Screaming and moaning as her lust rose to fullness; her orgasm brought feral sounds from deep in her throat, out her mouth in full volume, screaming as her orgasm peaked. "Lick my asshole. Do it now."

Using her hands to finish her orgasm, the feel of his wet tongue brought her as much pleasure as her orgasm did. Relaxing back, happy with her success, her passion lowered, however she was not sated. Without her involvement her hips rocked rhythmically as she relaxed into her pleasure, while her vagina filled with arousal.

When Marie called him to her with her eyes, he crawled up onto the wide couch, kissing her deeply. Taking his erection into her hand, she stroked him while kissing his chest next to the wounds, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she spoke. "She is right. You'll never forget her. She'll never forget you either. You will fuck her tonight. You'll be her first man. Isn't she hot? She was a blushing virgin only yesterday."

"Yes mistress she is hot. She's also a vicious little beast. I'll enjoy fucking her. A ball gag would be a good muzzle for her."

"Right now you are fucking me... as soon as you kiss my whip and lick my heels. Then we will have the micro bitch for desert."

"Yes mistress."

Seething, roiling anger filled her mind as she glared at him while he served his mistress. Fury murdered her rationality, not wanting to be desert; she wanted him to be the desert she would share with her mistress. As she glared her anger at him, her desire to slap him was almost irresistible. Only the bondage of Marie's commands held her in her place. Just the thought of slapping him raised her passion. The only pleasure she could find while watching him in service her mistress was the pleasure in Marie's eyes as he did. Seething anger merged with her intense desire for Marie, turning her passion into pure lust. Masturbating to the sight and sounds of Marie's pleasure flavored with her own anger; brought her an orgasm of blinding intensity.

When Marie's passion could not be held in check, she fell back into the couch, her voice was commanding, filled with arousal. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Bring me pleasure."

"Yes mistress."

Lacy's orgasm did not lower her passion, being filled with passion and devotion to Marie, who's wild abandoned passion returned her lust to fullness as her hands brought her another intense orgasm.

Singing a duet with her mistress while glaring her anger at Jim, her orgasm peaked again. The pleasure and passion intensified her anger. The desire to slap Jim expanded in her mind, becoming a compelling force. She was as determined to slap him as she was to not to share her mistress with him. Being in no mood for an afterglow, Marie roused herself up from her pleasure to issue her commands. "Lacy serve us drinks, then kneel before us."

"Yes mistress."

Shaking off her own afterglow, she rose to obey her orders. After serving drinks she knelt before them. There was no happy in her mind or on her face as she knelt before him, but her head was not muddled. Gathering her anger, she caressed it in her mind, knowing she would use it soon. Her anger was now as large as her desire for Marie. She knew she would use it soon, knowing she would do whatever it took to have the whip in her hand when Marie went to her bed. She served them both graciously raising a smile that lied.

Kneeling in perfect posture before Marie and Jim seated on the couch, she bowed her head before her mistress while ignoring him completely. She would not bow her head to him. She would even defy Marie if necessary. That thought surprised her. She wondered if she could defy Marie, and hoped she did not have to find out, wanting to please her mistress completely. Suddenly rising to her feet, Marie spoke over her shoulder as she left the room. "Don't move: Either of you. I'll be right back."

Raising her eyes, she smiled demurely at him, flirting with him through her eyelashes, lowering her eyes in her seduction while her head remained high. Lightly masturbating, she found no passion in it although it brought her eyes alive with arousal. Lying with her smiling eyes, she savored her anger and the strength it gave her, hiding it from him, wanting him to relax. Coldly methodical in her seduction she promised everything to him with her warm eyes.

Knowing she was beautiful, and that he lusted for her body, her flirtation became a part of her domination. When Marie returned with a bright red corset in her hand, she handed it to him smiling as she commanded Lacy. "Stand up. Hold your hair. Spread your legs. Do not say a word. Jim, lace her into her corset. Lace her tight."

"Yes mistress," fell easily from his mouth as he took the corset, smiling broadly as he approached her, his hands exploring her body. There was no seduction in her anywhere as she glared her anger at him. Pulling the corset into place and attaching it together in the back, he grinned as he tightening the laces with the full force of his strength; the laces cinching her waist tighter than ever before. Having trouble catching her breath, she never stopped glaring at him while he worked.

Using her bondage to Marie as an opportunity to fondle her intimately, he smiled as he began his own seduction. Almost inaudibly she growled from deep in her throat, in full fury seething with her anger. Removing the garter belt, he attached her stockings to the corset, fondling her as he smoothed the stockings to her legs, pausing from time to time to explore her intimately, raising her passion with his practiced hands. Being thankful for the sound of Marie's voice when it exploded into her consciousness, she obeyed her mistress. "Lacy come kneel before me."

The sound of Marie's voice had come as a shock to her, having been totally into her anger. She wanted to acknowledge her command, but the command not to speak still held her tongue. In full posture she walked to her mistress, kneeling before her without letting go of her hair as Marie called him to her side without words. Kissing him to raise his passion, her words were flavored by her amusement and her arousal. "Jim dear she must be fucked by a man. She is hot. It will be her first real fuck. She must find pleasure in it."

"Yes mistress. I'm not putting anything in her mouth. She's a vicious little beast."

Marie laughed aloud before she spoke. "Yes she is. I hope no one can tame her. I love the little beast just the way she is. She will suck your cock. She will face my displeasure if she bites you... Lacy, serve my man with your mouth. Bite him at your peril."

The plastic smile she raised could not quite hide the anger in her eyes as she bowed her head to her mistress when she replied. "Yes mistress. I serve you, by serving your man." Raising her eyes, her words became somewhat cold as she continued. "I would rather put him in the closet and suck your latex erection, or better yet lick your cunt."

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers