Leather and Lacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Acting in an instant without thought Marie slapping her with cold displeasure in her eyes, her voice menacing. "Get it straight bitch. You will do what I tell you to do... When I tell you to do it... With whomever I tell you to do it with."

Shock ruled her completely as she spoke by rote before the tears had time to well up. "Yes mistress." Tears were on her cheek but they did not control her. Crawling between his legs, she took his erection from his hand, licking it while smiling for his benefit, seducing him with her words. Although Marie's slap had surprised her, it did not affect her poise, or the tone of her voice. "Your cock is as pretty as you are. I know I will use it a lot in my mistress's service: As you do."

Being quite pleased with herself, she slid her mouth onto his erection, really wanting to suck his cock again, this time in full light so she could clearly see the erection, shining with her saliva, sliding in and out of her mouth. Her desire to fuck a real erection filled her mind, although the idea excited her everywhere, she was determined in her mind; she would serve no one, but her mistress and herself. While sucking his cock for her own pleasure, and Marie's entertainment, she made love to Marie with her eyes, loving the feel of his erection in her mouth; the taste of it raised her arousal. Almost laughing out loud, she thought to herself, my mother would be pleased, seeing me with a man.

Obeying Marie's commands brought her pleasure; however she sucked his cock for her own enjoyment, raising his passion for the pleasure of her dominance, excited that she could enslave him with her mouth, knowing her wet mouth held his lust in bondage to her. Fascination filled her mind, watching the shiny erection slide in and out of her mouth. When he put his hand on her head and began to guide her head, she tightened her teeth on his erection, growling a deep feral growl. In an instant he released her head.

Returning to her pleasure, she was determined to take the whole erection into her throat, gagging every time she tried. Being unable to take it all, she gave up trying when she felt his erection swell as he rose to his orgasm, finding great pleasure as he ejaculated into her mouth. The taste and feel of it brought her pleasure which she tried to hide, being determined not to share any of it with him.

Licking his erection as it shrank; she was fascinated watching it loose strength, finding pleasure knowing she had taken his strength from him. He did not seem so powerful to her right now. As she pulled herself up into full posture, she bowed her head to Marie; her voice was light and cheerful. "Mistress, is there any more menial tasks for me to preform before you take me to your bed?"

Marie laughed out loud. "Yes little micro bitch you still have a full plate before you. You will serve me and my whip right now."

Beaming with pleasure, she crawled to her mistress with her head bowed then kissed her whip. Passion filled her vagina while excitement filled her voice. "Mistress, I serve you, and your whip."

Lowering her head to Marie's heels, she licked them and kissed them, then raising her head she licked Marie's asshole with devotion, before she sank her face into the warm wet recesses of her mistress's vagina.

Accepting the kisses from Marie's whip did not raise her passion, but serving her mistress did. Becoming lost in her devotion to her mistress, loving the taste and feel of her on her tongue, she used her whole face to bring her mistress pleasure, masturbating while she did, her orgasm came before her mistress's did. As she shook and moaned, her orgasm took her away. While Marie used the whip her own orgasm rose to fruition, singing a duet of lust with her, they were both lost in pleasure.

As Marie fell back into the couch, she fell back onto the rug, her eyes never leaving her mistress, beaming her love and devotion to her. The tart taste of lust pulsed in Marie's mind, bringing her great pleasure, her lust was not usually found so early in the evening.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers