All Comments on 'Leaving... Ch. 04'

by Englands Dragon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Wonderful story!

A truly enjoyable tale. A wonderful love story. It began to look like it would be love denied. I did expect her to see herself in Elizabeth and decide she wanted more than what Elizabeth had at that point. But she stubbornly continued on her journey! She was opting to do as Elizabeth did and also forego a lifemate. Megan should be forever grateful that Andrew didn't intend to let her do that! Many women who have done well with their careers are suddenly dropping out to be a hands on housewife/mother. They don't want to miss their children. But these women are already married with children.

'Cuddle' is really a warm word, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a bit of a let down

this was a good story, well written. but it was a bit of a let down - she didn't hash out the whole thing, didn't feel it was worth it, just dropped a line. really, could it have been any wimpyer?

well, at least HE came thru, saved the day. and all was neetly wrapped up.

grumbletasgrumbletasalmost 19 years ago
heart warming

I adored this story.

Full of tenderness and covering a lot of the issues in career vs marriage. I was expecting to get a heartbreaking conclusion but the ending was warm and gave me pleasure.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
very good!

very good! thanks for writing.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
In the words of the immortal Bard

Much ado about nothing. Talk about stupid, foolish, infantile behavior. This girl takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was so relieved that Megan didn't end up like Elizabeth. I was also relieved when Elizabeth realised what she had done and changed his course to Chicago to follow her love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous