Leaving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers

“Shhh,” he pulled her against his chest. “It’s okay.” One hand held her elbow while another stroked her back.

She relaxed against him, sniffling. It was nice to be pampered, cared for, perhaps even loved … such a contrast to the abuse she was used to. She stiffened slightly, however, as his stroking hand relaxed down her back and rested upon a cheek of her buttocks. The other hand suddenly lay upon her thigh. Her head was swimming as she tried to wonder at his familiarity, but she had a hard time focusing her thoughts.

He felt her tense against his chest, but he didn’t remove his hands from the thin material of her skirt. One hand remained on her butt, and the other on her thigh. For a moment, he enjoyed the frozen contact.

“It will be alright,” he pulled from around her as if from a simple and natural hug. “I think it’s time you go to bed. It’s getting late. Here, drink this.” The last glass he filled for her had not been touched. He parted her lips with the rim of the glass and poured it down her throat as she was able to accept it. Within a few moments, the glass was empty.

“Okay, here we go,” he plunged one arm beneath her knees and wrapped his other arm around her waist. As he rose and lifted, she seemed heavier than he expected. She made little attempt to sit up or hang on, and almost seemed like dead weight. He was tantalized by the brush of his fingers against the side of her breast as he supported her torso.

He managed to carry her to her bedroom and lay her on the bed. She shifted slightly, and had no idea how her white panties were exposed to him from beneath the peach colored skirt as it gathered around her hips. For a moment, he took in the view of her delicious body. He sat down beside her and took her hand, watching her face for reaction as he moved her hand to rest upon her tummy. She didn’t stir, and he increased his boldness with a move of his hand down, past her raised skirt, and over her panty-clad pussy. With a delicate touch, he laid the palm of his hand over her mound, and pressed the panties against her lower lips with his middle finger. Moist heat permeated the fabric.

Alicia was almost dreaming, but her visions were blurred. She thought she felt her mother’s presence, but background movement made her fear her stepfather, then there was a stirring in her groin. Brad’s muscular body appeared before her, and he laughed with the telling of the mouse scurrying across the kitchen floor of an elderly lady’s apartment. A moment later, she felt Brad’s body against hers and moaned with longing. As she stirred, she reached for the feeling between her legs.

Brad removed his hand just as hers covered her soft panties. His fingers felt cool in the absence of her heat, and he realized they were also slightly damp. When he saw her open her eyes, he ventured, “How’re you feeling? Would you like a little more wine to help you sleep?” His voice was smooth and strangely reassuring.

“Oh,” Alicia responded as she eased back to consciousness, if only for a moment. “No thank you. I’ll see you in the morning,” she sighed as she rolled onto her side without thought of her hand still pressed between her legs.

Brad’s manhood was throbbing so hard against the confines of his trousers he could hardly stand it. He reached down and pressed against his shaft for a momentary burst of pleasure. Her butt was facing him now. The skirt did little to hide the panties as they formed to her curves. The tips of her fingers were barely visible at the juncture of her legs. “Good night,” she startled him with her soft but unexpected voice. He quickly stood and walked to the door of the room. Upon turning to look at her, he couldn’t tell if she was asleep or not. He quietly shut the door and sought to relieve the nearly climactic tensions by himself.

~ * ~

The next morning, Alicia woke up to the smell of bacon. She saw that she was still dressed in her work clothes from the day before, but she couldn’t remember going to bed. Her head was light with a slight hangover, but not too bad. The smell of bacon seemed to make her stomach rumble a little. As she stumbled into the bathroom, she remembered to lock the door from Brad’s room. She turned on the shower and began to shed her clothes.

Brad poured the next batch of pancakes on the griddle and decided it was time to check on Alicia. He gently knocked on her bedroom door, but then heard the shower going. He tried the knob and found it open. The door to the bathroom was left ajar and he crept over for a possible look. She was already divested of her blouse when he caught sight of her, both in the mirror and directly. She reached between her breasts and popped open the front clasp to her bra. In the mirror, he saw the bra relax and open to reveal lively breasts. Her nipples poked out slightly with exposure, and her areolas were a light rose color. As she slipped the bra from her shoulders, the freed mounds jiggled with delight.

Even as Alicia let the bra fall, she reached the elastic of her peach colored skirt and shimmied the skirt and panties over her butt and down her legs. The blond bush that covered her mound was not sufficient to hide her slit as she stepped out of her skirt and panties. Her butt was small and made his hands itch with the desire to squeeze. Her tummy was flat. She looked delicious from head to toe as she stood up straight and pushed her hair back behind her shoulders with one last look in the mirror before turning to the shower. The room began to steam up, but he was very satisfied with his first full view of Alicia. He quietly left her room and got back to the pancakes. They were a little dark on one side, but not burnt.

~ * ~

That afternoon, as the sun began to brighten the curtains hiding their balcony, Brad was watching TV in the living room when he noticed Alicia walk into his peripheral vision naked. As he took in the sight of her, she smiled. She wasn’t quite naked, but sported a rainbow colored string bikini that left little to the imagination. A slight bounce was evident in her breasts while she walked to the curtains and let a beach towel unfold just as she reached the sliding glass door. When she stepped through the door, he watched the wrinkle in her bikini shift direction. The cleavage of her ass began just above the material of her bikini, and drew his thoughts down into the slightly concealed depths.

Alicia remained silent as she exited the apartment onto the private balcony. She knew Brad’s eyes were all over her, and she tingled as she left his field of vision. The image of him sitting in the recliner with kaki shorts and a light blue polo shirt remained in her mind’s eye. Dark curls graced his outstretched legs and resting arms. His calves and biceps appeared muscular even in his relaxed position. She imagined if she were to take another peak, the bulge in his shorts would have groan. It was fun to tease Brad. He was such a gentleman.

Alicia situated the lawn chair, spread the beach towel upon it, and lay on her back. She wanted to expose her tits to the warm sun, but she wasn’t ready to tease Brad that far. As her dry skin began to heat up, she wished she did have some oil she could rub on as Brad had suggested, but she hadn’t had time to buy any yet, and low funds deterred her from going to the store too soon. She felt a tinge of guilt at eating Brad’s food for several days without contributing, but he had insisted, knowing it would take her some time to land on her feet. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the sliding glass door.

Brad had quickly changed into his swim trunks. He grabbed lotion and oil, and his own beach towel, and headed for the balcony. Gently, he pulled the door open and stepped through. “You’re going to dry up and burn if you don’t put something on,” he said.

Alicia smiled at the bottles he held up in his hands. “You’re right. I wasn’t going to be able to stay out here long, but I didn’t want to impose on you further. You’ve been so generous already.”

“Turn over, and I’ll start with your back,” he directed.

“Hmm. Well,” she rose up enough to turn to her stomach. “I guess you’re the boss.”

“Oil or lotion?” he asked.

“Lotion. I’m pretty fair skinned and need the protection,” she relaxed with her breasts pressed against the towel. She heard the bottle shake and the lid pried open before she stiffened at the sudden chill of the lotion upon her already warmed shoulders. His hands were gentle in their ministrations as he messaged the lotion into her thirsty skin. She felt bereft when his hands departed. But she shuddered as she felt her bikini top untied and pulled away. The sides of her breasts were suddenly exposed and she felt vulnerable to his sight. As he poured a little more lotion and began rubbing again, she was acutely aware of his fingers caressing the sides of her breasts on their way down to her hips. She almost said something, but this was the adult life, and she didn’t want to appear childish. He was simply applying needed lotion to her body.

Brad was hard as steel as he snaked his hands beside her breasts, down her sides, and back together just above the very squeezable ass checks that periodically wiggled in front of him, especially when he applied fresh lotion to some part of her body. He finished with her torso, and diligently applied lotion to her legs as well. It was very hard for him to stop the movement of his hands as they moved up her thighs toward the junction of her legs. His thumbs nearly grazed her bikini bottoms before changing to a downward motion, away from the object of his lust.

Alicia had grown quite aroused by the time Brad finished her backside, but she didn’t think he had gone too far with the possible exception of one time, when she thought she felt the crevice of her ass touched, ever so lightly, before he traveled back down her legs. She began to wonder why Brad then spent so much time rubbing her feet, not that it didn’t feel great, when he explained that the foot message was a way to pass time before she needed to turn over. What a way to pass time, she thought. But then she began to wonder what he would do to her front side.

Brad couldn’t wait for Alicia to turn over. He messaged her feet for a full 10 minutes before finally announcing that she should turn over. Alicia carefully held her bikini top in place as she made the transition. She was very successful in staying covered as he sought for a glimpse of her scrumptious nipples. She lay down carefully, aware that he was eyeing her pussy as she straightened the last bent knee to close off her exposure as much as possible.

Brad noticed her legs were pressed tightly together as he poured lotion on her shins and began rubbing lotion into her legs. After a few moments, he felt her begin to relax beneath his hands. He slowly incorporated her thighs in his ministrations as he watched the bikini bottoms begin to turn dark with wetness just where her pussy remained hidden.

As he reached her bikini, he explained, “I need to get anywhere the sun can see.” With that, he applied a little lotion on her belly, dipped his thumb in it, and spread the lotion just under the edge of her bikini all the way across her tummy. She shivered slightly, but did not respond further. He then ran his fingers along the edge of the lower side of the material, from her sides over the top of her legs, and within the crease on either side of her pussy. She raised her head and looked at his actions. “All done there,” he offered with apology in his voice, but not before he brushed her outer lips beneath the bikini.

“You must do a good job shaving,” he suggested as he began at her tummy and worked his way up, but not too near her breasts yet. “I try,” she muttered somewhat nervously. Alicia was almost trembling with excitement. Had she known this would be an erotic adventure, she might have stopped him before he started. But she was also drawn to the feelings swelling up inside of her. She felt his capable hands apply lotion over her flat tummy, and was glad she kept in shape. She was drifting off in a mix of thought and daydream when she suddenly gasped at the removal of her top that had remained untied and resting upon her breasts. Her hands almost defended her honor, as she squeaked out a barely audible, “no.”

“What?” Brad asked as he cupped her soft mounds and rubbed lotion into them, kneading them with tenderness and longing. He felt Alicia relax again, her arms melting back to her sides. Finally, he was touching those wonderful mounds. Her nipples hardened beneath his hands, but he dare not pinch them or let his mouth be drawn to them, yet. He ‘finished’ with her breasts and worked his way up her collarbone and around her neck.

“Oooh, that feels wonderful,” Alicia confessed.

He watched her full lips and studied the youthful lines of her face as he rubbed a dab of lotion along her check bones, her forehead, and her nose. She was such a delicate flower, and so naïve. He wondered if she was still a virgin. “We should remove your bottom too,” he suggested. When her eyes opened wide in shock and added, “At some later date, of course, when you’re more comfortable with me.”

Alicia wanted desperately to put her top back on. Sure, it felt great, but she was not used to being exposed, and the thought of removing her bottom as well was unthinkable. Even after he had touched her, the desire to replace the top and hide her breasts remained strong. She might have done so, had the top been closer at hand, but he had tossed it to a nearby patio table. Obtaining it would draw more attention to herself than she wanted, so she settled for turning back over onto her stomach for awhile. She watched Brad apply oil to himself and considered offering her services, but she lacked confidence and also needed time to cool her arousal. His body glistened with the oil he applied. It would indeed take time for her to cool down. She closed her eyes against the beautiful sight of his body, but it stubbornly remained in her vision as she tried to think of something else.

Brad didn’t mind applying his own oil. He put on a small show for her and knew she was struggling with her emotions and desires. Things had actually gone much better than he expected. Be the time he lay down to soak up a little sun, his bulge had relaxed a little, but if she looked again while he lay on his back, she would see. When the phone rang, he cursed not having brought the phone outside. She did catch a glimpse of his arousal as he got up to get the phone, but as soon as he was gone, she jumped up, grabbed her top, and put it back on. She lay on her back until she heard him return, then she stood to reenter the apartment. “That was wonderful,” she exclaimed. “I really enjoyed that. Thanks for the lotion.” She grinned and walked inside as he resigned to sunbathing a little longer, but alone.

~ * ~

“Do you like murder mysteries?” Brad asked Alicia after they finished cleaning the kitchen together Sunday evening.

“Sure. I don’t get to see much TV, but I like to read murder mystery books,” she answered.

“Have you seen ‘Basic Instinct’?” he asked as he ran his fingers along a row of videotapes.

“I’ve heard of it. My boyfriend and I were going to rent it, but the video store didn’t have any more copies to rent out the night we checked on it. We ended up watching something else,” she explained.

“Your boyfriend?” Brad turned and looked at Alicia.

“Oh, um, he’s not my boyfriend anymore,” she corrected herself.

“I’ve got the tape here,” Brad pulled it from among the others and slipped it into the VCR.

“Great! Let’s watch it together,” Alicia said enthusiastically, glad Brad didn’t ask anything further about her ex. She sat down on the loveseat since Brad would undoubtedly take the recliner.

Brad finished starting the tape, grabbed the remote control, and turned toward the small couch. Alicia was beautiful, making herself comfortable with a throw pillow in her lap. She was wearing a pink T-shirt and white shorts. Her legs seemed to invite his fingers to run a marathon, with the promise of reward at the end. Instead of heading toward the recliner, he sat next to her on the two-seater.

The haunting music began, and Alicia noticed Brad had surround sound. As the initial scene became clear, she was glued to the love making before her. She didn’t realize what an erotic movie this was going to be, and she became a little uncomfortable as the man’s hands were tied to the headboard. When the gorgeous female body lunged forward and thrust an ice pick in the man, Alicia jumped and realized a scream escaped her lips as she threw one hand over her mouth, loosing the throw pillow to chance. She became aware that Brad’s arm was behind her as she leaned into him a little.

Brad was pleased with Alicia’s reaction. He couldn’t believe she had never seen the movie, and it would be a joy catching each response to the thriller as it progressed. He held her shoulder as she continued to lean into him, albeit a little stiff. When Sharon Stone, as the suspect, was interrogated at police headquarters, Brad whispered, “She has nice legs, but not as nice as yours.”

Alicia smiled with a blush. When Sharon uncrossed her legs, and crossed to the other side, she exclaimed, “Wow! They showed a lot there, didn’t they?”

“Hmm, that scene’s a classic,” Brad answered smoothly as he placed a hand on Alicia’s leg. She jerked with a start, but seemed to wait a moment. He rubbed her inner thigh moving toward her crotch.

Without a word, she picked up his hand and placed it back on his leg. As the movie progressed, she found herself very involved in the plot. “Did she do it?” she asked.

“Wait and see,” Brad’s whisper was closer to her ear than she expected. As the cop ripped the clothes off his girlfriend and counselor, Brad could hear a groan come from Alicia. He wondered if such rough treatment was a fantasy of hers. More than an hour into the movie, the dance club scene unfolded. Brad’s anticipation stirred and he forced himself to shift while his hand continued to rest on Alicia’s far shoulder. The cop and suspect were facing each other, dancing provocatively. Suddenly, he grabbed her ass and squeezed, pulling her hard against him on the dance floor. His lips played against hers until the scene shifted to her bed where they made passionate love. Brad was ready to explode.

The scene wasn’t lost on Alicia. As Michael Douglas breathed on Sharon Stone’s neck, she could feel Brad breath upon her own neck. She was certainly getting hot, and certainly wondered if this movie was a ploy on Brad’s part to seduce her. After the characters reached their climax, Alicia tried to steady her own breathing. Had she made any noises herself? When Michael got up from the bed, Alicia exclaimed in almost comic relief, “He sure has a nice tush. But I’ll bet yours is even nicer.” Touché, she thought, as she paralleled Brad’s comment about her legs. But the effect may have been more than she intended.

“You think so?” Brad smiled. “Would you like to act out that scene with me?” he leaned further and nibbled on her ear as one hand returned to her thigh and the hand on her shoulder slipped down over her breast.

“No!” she squealed emphatically as she grabbed the groping hand and threw his arm from around her to his lap.

“Hey! What’s the problem? I thought that’s what you wanted,” Brad exclaimed innocently, with a hint of anger surfacing.

Alicia was confused. Had she led him on by saying the wrong things, or acting a certain way? “I’m a little tired,” she responded. “Do you mind if I watch the rest of the movie later? I’m heading to bed.”

“Not until you tell me what I did wrong,” Brad countered. “I’ve been very nice to you, and I thought we were attracted to one another. Did I miss something?”

“I … I’m sorry,” she pleaded. “I like you very much, but I didn’t mean to lead you on.”

Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers