Leaving Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers

“Lead me on?” Brad stood up and seemed to loom over her like a reprimanding parent.

Alicia quickly stood as well. “I’m confused. Can we talk about it later?” She began to walk away.

Brad was sexually frustrated. But mostly he was working against his guilt and trying to defend himself with the best defense, a good offense. He took Alicia’s arm and spun her around to face him. “You liked the way he took the counselor, didn’t you?” He grabbed the V-neck of her T-shirt and ripped it down the middle, exposing her white bra.

“No!” she gasped as she tried to grab his arm.

“I heard your moans. I know you want this.” He popped her bra open and ravished her breasts similar to the scene in the movie.

“No,” she whimpered less forcefully. But she could not control his arms. Part of her wanted it, but part of her felt violated. As he ripped her torn T-shirt off, discarded her bra, and unbuttoned her shorts, her fear turned to a crushing sadness. There was nothing she could do. She went limp and began to cry.

Brad’s passion was overpowering as he began to ravish her body. But suddenly, he detected a departure from his fantasy. She was crying. He stepped back and looked at her. Tears were streaming down her face. “There’s no need to cry,” he said abruptly. “Stop crying.” But she could not. “Then go on. Go to bed, if that’s what you want.”

Alicia hurried from the room with one arm restraining her exposed breasts. She shut her door and sobbed loudly. After a moment, she buried her face in her pillow to muffle the noise she created, not wishing to upset him further. As she quieted down, she began to think. In the end, he let her go. He could have taken her, but he didn’t want to upset her. Could he truly have thought she wanted what he was doing? There were other opportunities for him to force himself upon her, especially the night she got drunk. But he was always the perfect gentleman. It must have been her fault. She owed him a big apology and would ask his help in understanding what she did wrong, but not tonight.

~ * ~

When Alicia woke the next morning, she still felt the weight of sadness. She went to the bathroom and locked Brad’s door according to her custom at this point. As she relaxed on the toilet, she listened, but there was no sound. She looked to his door and wondered if he were on the other side, perhaps sleeping late. It was Monday; she didn’t know what time he worked on Monday.

She put on a nice pair of navy blue slacks and a flower print blouse that buttoned neatly down the front. She brushed her hair down over her shoulders and put on conservatively light, natural makeup. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed a small thin vase with a red rose next to her place at the table. In addition was a small glass of orange juice and a plate laden with grapes and a pastry. She sat down to eat and noticed an elegant card next to her fork. The picture on the front was a beautiful mountain scene with a meadow of flowers in the foreground. Inside she read, “You are far more beautiful than this card. I’m sorry I misread your desires. Please forgive, Brad.” Alicia melted into tears again.

~ * ~

Alicia walked slowly home to the apartment from work. She was devastated. They said they could only keep some of the temps for permanent positions, and she was not chosen as one of them. They had been so nice, she never had a clue she was not making the grade. When she made a mistake, she was reassured that was part of the learning process, and not to worry about it. If this job couldn’t work out, what job would, and where would it be located in relation to her apartment, she wondered.

When she finally moped into the apartment, she heard Brad in the dinning alcove. He was setting the final touches on an extravagant steak dinner with three gold candles of varying height as the centerpiece on a dark green tablecloth. The china and crystal caught her eyes immediately, and the aroma of steak and potatoes reached her pallet before she realized how hungry she was.

“Hi!” he greeted her. “You’re later than I expected. I was afraid you were running out on me.” He tried to sound jesting, but concern, and fear, touched his voice as he spoke.

“Where would I go? I just lost my job,” she responded bluntly with a deflated spirit. She smiled weakly and tried to sound more cheerful, “Breakfast was very nice this morning, and dinner looks wonderful. I’m sorry about last night. I must have given you the wrong signals. You are a wonderful man, and did nothing wrong.”

Brad’s entire body relaxed as guilt dissipated. “Don’t worry,” he soothed. “The temp agency will find you another job.”

“Perhaps,” she sounded unsure. “But where will it be, and how will I find a permanent job?”

“Maybe,” he thought out loud, “I could get you a job here, with the apartment complex.”

“You really think so?” her spirit picked up a bit. “That would be wonderful.”

After a fairly quiet, but wonderful dinner, Alicia said she was going to her room. She wasn’t in much of a mood to talk just now, and thought she might read a little. Brad, however, encouraged her to stay for a little while. “It’s not good for you to be alone just now,” he counseled. “Let me get you some wine to relax you a bit.”

“Oh, no,” she said, “I drank a little too much last time. I don’t even remember how I got to bed.”

Brad raised his eyebrows at that. This was the first feedback that told him he could have gone much farther with her at the time. “I’ll keep an eye on your consumption and make sure you don’t drink too much. Just a little will help you relax and sleep better tonight. Tomorrow, you can call the temp agency. If they don’t have something right away, you can fill out an application in my office. You’ll see; everything will be fine.”

Alicia was so encouraged. She wondered how Brad could be so nice to her after the way she treated him last night. She sat on the couch after he sat in the recliner. They talked for a while as she sipped a single glass of wine. When Brad offered her another, she declined. The rest of evening was uneventful, and Brad remained the gentleman she had come to expect.

~ * ~

A few weeks later Brad said they needed to talk. Alicia felt she knew what was coming. The temp agency had made her two offers, but she could not get to either job because of transportation. Since then, the offers had dropped off. She completed and submitted an application to the apartment management, but Brad explained they had no vacant job opening at the moment. He would let her know when one came up.

“It’s not the cost of the apartment that concerns me,” he said, “but I have added groceries, and the utilities have increased with the additional usage.”

“I understand,” Alicia said, but she began to cry. Brad moved over to the couch and wrapped his arms around her. “You’ve been so good to me,” she sobbed as she embraced him beneath his encompassing arms. He felt her breasts against his chest. After a few moments, she relaxed her hug and pulled back slightly. As he looked longingly into her eyes, she looked up into his. She felt so much admiration for him she spontaneously reached up to kiss him on the cheek. To her surprise, however, he turned to meet her lips with his own. For a moment, their lips lightly touched.

Brad was surprised by her kiss, but he was glad she advanced toward him. Before he knew it, he let his hands roam until one cupped her breast. She gasped slightly, but didn’t pull away. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. She was sad, but no tear had formed. “I only want to help you,” he said.

“I know,” she spoke very softly. For a moment, she was torn between his generosity and her need. As nice as he was, she considered that discord between them could result in her having to leave the apartment. The thought of going home to her mother and stepfather caused an ache deep in the pit of her stomach. In her current situation, she didn’t want to upset the apple cart.

She stood up and took his hands, pulling him up to stand up in front of her. For a moment, she toyed with the buttons on his shirt. She barely realized she was unbuttoning them. Then she felt her buttons being unbuttoned, and realized she had just taken them where she wasn’t sure she was ready to go. But how could she stop it? Before he finished unbuttoning her blouse, she pulled him against her, cutting off his access to the last two buttons.

Brad was confused by her actions. She appeared to want to love him, including the intimacy he desired. Now she seemed to hang onto him for dear life. He pulled back enough to cup her face in his hands and gently began to kiss her forehead, her temple, her cheek, her nose, and finally her lips. She responded to his kiss and began to relax her arms around him, letting him take the lead. He reached down and lifted her behind her knees with his other arm behind her back, and carried her to her bedroom.

Alicia knew he would take her if she let him. She also felt she could still stop it as she had done once before in the throws of passion, but she didn’t want to push him away. He laid her on her bed. Her thoughts were spinning. He unbuttoned the last two buttons of her blouse, and opened it to reveal her bra and tummy. As he finished removing his own shirt, she considered how gentle he was being. She unclasped her bra, but left it cupped over her breasts. He bade her sit up and removed her blouse and bra over her shoulders and down her slender arms.

Both were topless and both still had slacks on as he lay next to her and embraced her once again, this time feeling her naked breasts against his naked chest. She melted into his kiss and hoped this was as far as they would go. For the moment, it felt nice for her and she lost herself in the passions that flowed between them.

The stirring in Brad’s groin grew till he was straining against his pants. He pressed his member behind the material and felt the sticky wetness that had penetrated his briefs and slacks. He moved his hand to her slacks and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped them at the hip. He broke their lengthy kiss and moved his mouth down to one of her hardened nipples. With one hand he kneaded the other breast and began to toy with its nipple. With his other hand he caressed her hip and moved to her belly button before reaching his figures under the elastic of her panties. From her belly, he pushed his hand under her panties and down over the pubic hair that graced her soft mound. The loose pants provided no restraint at the waist. He heard a whimper above his head, but took that as a sign of pleasure.

Alicia didn’t know what to do. She was convinced Brad was a good man, and their current situation was her fault, again. She tried to remain numb to the attention he gave her pussy as his finger slipped between her folds, but she was very aroused and leaking juices that would tell him so.

Brad felt Alicia tremble as he ministered to her treasure. She seemed so tight, but she was responding to his efforts to please. He explored her jewel with his fingers as if learning every measurement and response. He studied her reactions to each stimulating move. As she shook beneath him with the most intense orgasm she had experienced in her young life, he continued a very slow ministration between her lower lips. When she finally began to relax, he could stand it no more. He slithered down the bed and pulled her slacks and panties with him, slowly, so as to reveal her blond pubic mound in slow motion. Finally, standing before her, he looked at her gorgeous body as he quickly shed his own slacks and briefs. His turgid member was throbbing for the sheath between her legs. Her pussy was engorged and ready for his assault. He climbed over her body and began to descend upon her hourglass figure.

“Brad,” her soft voice muttered. “I want to love you …”

“I know,” he interrupted as the head of his shaft felt the heat of her lower lips and began to part them.

“But …” she tried to continue as his member began to enter her. “I don’t want to go all the way yet.”

The words didn’t register for Brad right away. Even as he felt his throbbing member butt up against her hymen, he realized what she said in the same instant he realized she was a virgin. It wasn’t fair. He was so aroused, so ready. And she led him here; he was sure of it. He pressed a little harder and she moaned. She wanted it, he reasoned again. She was just afraid because it was her first time. He decided he would solve her problem before she could worry about it further. It would be like pulling a band-aid from a child’s cut before the child had time to feel the pain, or so he reasoned.

Alicia felt desperate. She wondered if he had heard her soft voice and her crying. She looked into his eyes and silently pleaded, but he pulled back a little and pushed in again. He wasn’t stopping. “Stop!” she cried out with a gasp. She put her hands on his shoulders to push him away. But just at that moment, he burst through her.

Brad pushed in with all his might and determination. Her words didn’t make sense to his mind at the moment, and he was acting on autopilot. He thrust deep within her womb and held there, believing he had just helped her get over a long-standing fear. Of course, the feeling for him was incredible. Her hands rested upon his shoulders, as he remained poised above her, buried tightly within her, throbbing, bursting, ready to move. Slowly, he began to withdraw. His entire body tingled as hers seemed to resist his departure, to hold onto him at the incredible coupling they shared. Her hands fell away. With the head of his shaft removed to just within her entrance, he pushed again. She moaned. He pushed with a deliberate stroke until she was filled again, and then began the slow piston cycle anew.

Alicia was lost. She told him ‘no’ too late and relinquished her body to him with no further resistance. As he pumped in and out of her, she quickly went from resignation to sheer enjoyment. She felt the wonderful sensation of being filled over and over again. Her canal began to clamp down on him as her hips moved to his rhythm. There was a liquid heat beginning to flow through her body. “Oh, yes,” she mumbled.

Spurred on by her affirmation, he knew he had done well. He could feel her sexually responding, finally, and his rhythm increased. As he drove into her, he watched the strain in her face register pain and pleasure. He suddenly wanted to kiss her, deeply, and forever. But their coupling would not yet allow it. The friction against his member was electrifying as he continued against her hot canal. When he heard her panting audibly and felt her begin to tremble again, he added more speed to his thrusts. She was so tight. He strained and held his breath to keep his composure. When she was gasping for air and trashing below him, he let his balls achieve their final effort. She screamed and he let loose his pent up release into her pussy, his first in nearly two months. Buried deep within her, his body remained stiff, flooding her with each pulse of his rod.

Alicia was riding higher than ever before as she felt the hot ejaculations with each pulse of his steel. She was filled as never before and never dreamed it could be so wonderful. Perhaps she had asked for it. Maybe she really did lead Brad to take her ‘all the way’ on purpose. As she continued to tingle and he collapsed upon her with his shaft beginning to recede, she wondered briefly whether she would get pregnant from this coupling. In any case, she was no longer concerned about a job. She believed her payment for the apartment and expenses was just made in full.

~ end ~

This story is merely a fantasy of mine. I hope you enjoyed the foreplay. Please vote as you feel appropriate, but feedback is appreciated even more. I’m always open to improvements and ideas, and especially the perspective of women, since I obviously am not one. Thanks, Benjamin.

Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers