All Comments on 'Leaving the Navy Ch. 09'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What More Can I say

I Like It

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i like your stories, but your view on other thing

some time get carried away.we all love our country,but sometimes our country fucks up,just like we do sometime.so don't be so hard on the others who feel different than you or me.its good to be a vet,but not a dumb vet.thinking for your self help in looking at the whole picture.you were hard on LA WICKER,NOT THAT HE WAS A LITTLE OVER THE MOUNTAIN,THAT WAS HIS OPINION AND EVERYBODY GOT ONE INCLUDING ME.thanks for writing your stories,they're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE, please

From retired AT-1 USN--pls don't stop w/#10--too good to stop reading-and rereading---Need updates on Jim/Krysten/Fido/Launa/Carolyn, I say again, pls don't stop w #10!!!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 15 years ago
I agree dont stop

I agree I am also a Retired AT1 USN and would love to read more of this story I have re-read it 3 times and still love your stories. I was also wondering if you will ever finish " It Started in the Rain" I have read that story multiple times and enjoy it quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DO NOT END THIS AT CHAPTER 10

Please do not end this at chapter 10. That is unless you plan on another set of stories continuing this theme and people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just keep writing

I really enjoy your writing, and have for some time. I can understand your desire to stop at 10, but,like others, would prefer that it go longer. If you have another idea that you would like to start, then do that instead. Your stories have a plot, make a point, you write with skill, use proper grammar and punctuation (I'm an Electrical Engineer so I can't throw stones but it pisses me off to see stories that are poorly written.)

Commander Larry Branaman

USN (ret)

(started as an E1 and made E6 before commissioning)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

I really like this story and its characters. You have developed them real well. I agree with the others that I do not want it to stop so soon with the possibilities about Jim and Krystin, Carolyn and Launa and self center guy, and Pat as she continues to recover from her prior relationship. When I have trouble writing a 3 page report at the office, I am appreciative of the effort that it takes to write something like this. My hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is more than just sex

Your stories keep us on edge with great writing as well as a good story. Keep them coming. You have a wonderful imagination.

LylasLylasover 15 years ago
Please don't stop.......

I look so forward to your chapters, please don't stop writing them. I agree with all the other comments, you need to continue the story with Jim and Krysten.

daddyslittlegirl99daddyslittlegirl99over 15 years ago
New to the story but...

... I hope that you decide to make more than 10 chapters! Or just make a never-ending 10th? ;) Over the last 3 days I have had the pleasure of reading the entire thing all the way through, and am now completely in love with the characters and their amazing relationship. Sex is a wonderful part of this story, but it is really a story about loving people and a beautiful family. Thank you for your writing!

brtmanbrtmanover 15 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next chapter. I love stories that are more than just about sex, and this deffinatly fits the bill. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love the story

I've read this series over the last couple of days and like any good novel I have not been able to put it down. There are so many possibilities for the rest of the story. i.e. What happens with the trio they met on the boat? What happens with Kirsten & Jim. The other weekends alone? The baby? Montana? That's a lot of loose ends to tie up in one chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
from a young lady

i just read you loving story and well for me being only 18 i liked it alot and made me think that their love int he world its to bad the world cant except this type of lifestyle.

suenelson689

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was amazing

I read the entire series and can't wait for chapter 10 to come out. I feel that even if you had writen it without the sexual parts in it it would have been great. I think a greatr way to end this would to be making it on the Christmas in Montana, and have the kids getting married, since it is to be the final chapter. It would leave closure. Thank you for writing such a won derful story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10 is posted!!

and can be found by looking in the author index under Scorpio44A.

Thanks to all who have read and enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the very best writers on here

who knows how to tell a story well. Now where is Chapter 10 - looked for it but cannot find it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Navy never was that good!!!!!!

I found that this story kept me at the screen until I finished it. So much action both in and out of bed kept my attention and the thoughtfulness with which you dealt with each individual amazed me. Keep up the good pen strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

A very good read.

Please keep it coming.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please write at least 25 chapters.I have read it a hundred times and keep on reading again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i love your stories all of them by both nicnames they make you smile and think 1 want more

MacsmistressMacsmistressover 13 years ago
Great style and content!

I love this story! Your writing style is excellent, and the story was full of love and humor!

If this was sent to every man in the country, there would be a hell of a lot more very happy women! The women could use it, too, and there would be a lot less bitchy behavior!

webbardwebbardover 13 years ago
Feelings

There are so many feelings in this story. It's erotic and sexy - the writing is wonderful, and I found myself wishing I was there. That I was Nick and sharing those wonderful feelings with those lucky ladies. Keep up your writing as I'm anxiously awaiting more stories (and will have to find the time to go through some of the other things you've already written!).

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
ROFL _ Now waht ??!!

OK so no more than 10 chapters you said -

Well we need to get some resolution to the family branch in Montana they have to move forward.

We need to get some closure on Launa an Co.

I want some for Donna and Co.

We should see about Pat;s baby and Mark and Sam have a whole series of their own to live through

Sheeit you have way too much work to do - no more real life for you get a move on d00d - LOL

BTW Lee and Co. need some attention too -

And if all that is not enough help some of us that enjoy giving find a way to acquire recipients - women ready to open to a stranger during adulthood seem more than a little rare, only slightly less rare are women willing to open to someone they know. Maybe too ? uncertain, insecure, without the ability to trust, unaware of themselves enough ? to take the risk??

Ah well keep up the writing -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Last chapter

Last one is here http://www.literotica.com/s/leaving-the-navy-ch-10

swoop3347swoop3347over 11 years ago

Awesome story!! Hope to see more please, would love to see more

On Jim & Krystin as well. Well done!

timelord1963timelord1963over 11 years ago
Did you retract things

When I read this a year or so ago I know there was a Christmas at the ranch in Montana story (i won't say some of the things that happened in case I spoil it for some one else.). Is that under revision or did you just decide on dropping it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

luv dis story very much... i juz couldn't put dwn my phone.... if you can write another story abt jim n krystal, dat'll be great...

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this whole series!

Could not stop once I started...thanks for great entertainment!!!!

senilissenilisabout 9 years ago
Captivating Reading

I hope there will be a continuation.

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
There are chapters missing

I have read this story before, I thought it was here but there are chapters missing. They include the family going to the ranch in Montana and various adventures, circumstances, trails that happen. Jenny and her kids were included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mixed up and missing chapters

The missing and mixed chapters made it difficult to follow. I managed to work out most of the story which was thoroughly enjoyable - except for the extreme dom - submissive activities - extreme mistreatment of partners, even if accepted makes me very uncomfortable - acts of love should never include mistreatment or domination.

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Chapter 10 location

The author has a second Account here. Scorpio44a is the name on the account and has quite a number of other stories including chapter 10 from this series.

I haven't checked to see if he has a B C or D accounts, yet. I believe the author may have quit writing, gone to a different forum, gone mainstream, or be deceased.

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 5 years ago
Great tale

I enjoyed all nine chapters of your story! I haven't read the three bdsm alternates, but might later (not really my favorite topic).

You could spin off another story about Jim and Krystin, maybe into another family nucleus since they know how it works?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I wasn't going to read all the chapters because

I saw it was taking the BDSM route and also many multi-chapter stories often track off away from what made a story great in order to still keep it fresh. However, I saw a Non-BDSM option for the chapters and decided to read them. All I have left is to go to Scorpio's other name and read chapter 10.

I'm not sure why Scorpio had to create another name, probably the same reason I did, he forgot the login info or just wanted to change the style of writing he was doing. I wrote several stories years ago and when I came back, I couldn't remember my password or even the email address I used for that account. I have about 40 more stories on my computer no one has ever read that I might someday put on here under this name. Or, perhaps I won't and I will just keep them private for my own amusement.

Many of my past stories using my prior name got high ratings and still garnish some great comments which is nice but not really why I write stories. I do enjoy the speculation as to why I stopped writing. There is everything from, I landed in prison, to getting married and my wife not liking my stories, to burning out, to dying lol. Although I have had more than a couple of brushes with death over the years, I still plan on being here for at least another dozen years. By that point, I will have out-lived every blood-related male in my family. Nobody has made it past 67 years old because of wars and health issues. So far I am the only male to have made it past both to this point.

dutchcan2dutchcan2over 4 years ago
Good storey

I do not usually leave comments I do not express myself well and I see so many of the comments coming across as critical of the minor spelling /grammar and consider that as being useless and or petty

I liked the storey a lot and like the poly-amorous life style I am not a fan of BDSM but worked into the story it works I hope you continue the story line

Smoochint5555Smoochint5555over 4 years ago
Great story

I really like how you weaved love and the importance of the gift of giving. Not a fan of the BDSM myself but you really made it work for the story. Just wish you had continued it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous