All Comments on 'Leaving the Navy'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
A wonderful tale!!!

This was so much more than the usual fare dished out at LITEROTICA. Such a wonderful tale of love with no unnecessary frills to make us want more. A tale told so well that while it can stand alone it would be a shame not to continue. Outstanding writing SCORPIO! A true fan, Pete.

cowboyslimcowboyslimalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story! I hope you write a sequel so we can find out how it worked out.

I-WISHI-WISHalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

I agree with Pete and Cowboy this is a great story. It is warm and loving but still has lots of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this why you one of the best writer on this site

great story and warm to the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Correction

I loved the story, but I have to make a correction. He was in the Navy so he would have been at Bethesda, not at Walter Reed. Walter Reed is Army and Bethesda is Navy/Marine. Sorry..I'm a navy nurse so I couldn't help but say something.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Navy Brat

I`m a navy brat as the military say i was raised in Norfolk and my dad was stationed there back in the 60s im 55 now so i know the area i live in Atlanta now I shure hope you continue with this story with Nick and the family I loved reading it please continue .

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Second read was better then the first

Scorpio44. I expected a great read when I first saw it and I wasn't disappointed. I reread it so I could get up to speed to read the next chapters. Come to think of it, I don't recall any of your stories that I haven't enjoyed. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Other than getting well at the Bethesda Naval Hospital/National Naval Medical Center -- a few miles up the road from Walter Reed, and finances from Naval Federal Credit Union (offices many places in Navy and on grounds of NNMC) I liked the story a lot.

And a true irony, In Arabic nick (usually spelled nic tho really there are no agreements on the transliteration of arabic into English) wll nic means 'fuck yourself" in arabic! I am a Sauid vet (90-91)

still loved the story

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
Lovely Story

Beautifully told.<br>

</br>

I liked how the mothers and Nick handled the sex talk with Jim. It reminded me of Nick, Hans, and Inga on the farm being taught how to love a woman properly.. and how Nick later came to love and care for Betsy and Andrea.. and then later when it came time for Nick to handle teaching his son Lars how to love a woman.<br>

</br>

You weave so much believability into your characters that the reader feels a connection with them almost instantly. You take so many 'touchy situations' and handle them with grace and eloquence.<br>

<?br>

Well done, yet again dear Sir.

Valiant114Valiant114about 15 years ago
One of the BEST Authors!

There are three authors who are the best, to me, here at Literotica, but you now top the list, no disrespect to all who aspire.

We all know that erotica is meant to ignite the loins, but if it also tugs your heartstrings, or the dialog feels real enough to make you giggle, then that is, again, to me, the pinacle of this form of literature.

I will not pick on you for MY lack of interest in the bdsm arena, and I even understand it's place in your undertaking, so forgive me if I just skimmed ahead. I do want to say that your characters stand out, particularly Pat and Mark.

As for ending in ten chapters. if it reaches it's natural ending, so be it. But if you have anything more to add, I will be here to read it all.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a thank you to you

This was a very nice story... I wonder where these women were when I was single.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow, I would share too.......

.....if I could.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
This one ios going to get rough -

I can see it coming - multiple pages in each and many chapters -

The emotion is already running wild and I am already worried about Donna lol -

Okay let's get going -

Nicely done by the way -

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 12 years ago
it keeps getting better

I have re read this story over and over and it keeps getting better. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
Another GREAT One!!

First Read! Great Story! Enjoyed it very much! Well Written. Would love a part two about everyday life. A definate REREAD!

Rob Conner

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
OOPS! MY BAD!

Didn't notice the other parts listed. Boy do I feel like a DUmmy. Oh well, not the first time!

Rob

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
What a great story!

I look forward to reading the rest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAN-

TASTIC.... Great fantasy and yet in so many ways so real

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YES

Interesting, exciting, and Touching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A few inconsistencies in your otherwise good story

Firstly, from the 2nd chapter, there has been no mention of Susan and Beth and barely any mention of Katherine whereas in the first chapter (3rd page) Della mentions names of 7 children (Jim, Mark, Krystn, Katherine, Susan, Beth and Sam). Why is that?

Secondly, you've used the word "weather" instead of "whether" as in "weather I should do it or not" instead of "whether I should do it or not" and you've used it on multiple occasions. Weather has to do with meteorology and whether is used where choices are concerned.

Thirdly, in the tenth chapter, you've written "Marcie" a few times instead of writing "Margie".

Fourthly, you've written "nekked" rather than "naked" which I know is how some people pronounce the word.

But inconsistencies,improper words and typos aside, the writing is simple and good much like your other stories. The story is well thought out.

Keep going with this story and with your writing. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

gemman1gemman1almost 5 years ago
Ahh Pensacola

Great place to get married and the Enlisted club on one time used to be on the beach on base. Spent a lot of good times there when I was in the Navy going to Photo A School. Should have had them go to McGuires for lunch or dinner though (and yes that was a shameless plug).

Gemman

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Weird but interesting story and Gemman

I remember the Enlisted Man's club on the beach. I originally entered the Navy as an Enlisted Man but after Basic in Orlando (now closed) and Intelligence Training, I realized early that being an Officer would be a much better way to go lol. After 8 years I retired. That is until 9-11 and I found myself coming out of retirement but this time using my Intelligence Training and Experience as an Officer in the National Guard. Sadly, my Unit was picked for a record-breaking and life-destroying 23-month deployment to Iraq. It messed me up so much I went back 3 other times.

I will read part 2 of this story put I don't know if I will go past that since it seems to be heading away from Romance and into the BDSM area which is something I have no interest in.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

interesting, very quick romance, decisions, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous