Ledger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Sandra had moved toward the edge of the bed and sat back on her heels there. Her knees were parted and her nightgown was still pushed up to the middle of her thighs. From Ledger's position, standing on the floor, he could see beneath the Princess' nightdress up to her pussy cleft. He could see from the pout of the lips, and from the coral red of the inner lips peeking out between them that the Princess was quite excited.

Sandra noticed where Ledger's eyes were aimed and she smiled. "I would like you to kiss and lick me there sweet Ledger, just as when you are cleaning me after I piss."

Ledger found that his cock was becoming hard again at the very thought and he quickly stripped himself out of his clothes and stepped up onto the step used to mount the bed. It put him at just the right height.

The Princess, noticing that Nurse was now naked said, "I wish you to stroke yourself Nurse Anna. Prepare yourself for Ledger to poke himself into you again. Use one of the candles until I tell you to stop. I want to watch that, but mean time. . . ." She skinned herself out of her nightgown and scooted forward so that her pussy was just at the height of Ledger's tongue. She opened her long lovely legs wide and leaned back on her elbows. "Now sweet dwarf, kiss and lick my royal cunt until I say stop."

Ledger did as he was told and leaned forward between the opened legs to bring his mouth close to her cunt. The smell of Sandra's pussy was wonderful and made his head spin. It was a mix of sweet perfume and the salt sea smell, with just a hint of the bitter piss he was used to mixed in. Ledger pushed his mouth up between the outer lips and kissed the coral pink inner lips, pulling them between his lips and just stroking them with his tongue. Soon his tongue was stroking the Princess from her puckery cinnamon colored asshole to the button she had been stroking as she watched Ledger and Nurse Anna. He began circling the little nub with his tongue while gently sucking it until the Princess was moaning and humping herself against his mouth. In another moment Sandra's cunt exploded with orgasm.

Princess Sandra forced Nurse and Ledger to continue performing all night and on many nights after and night after night she became crueler. She forced Ledger to come and lick her royal cunt near every night, but she would sometimes make him turn so that she could reach his swollen prick. She would stroke him sometimes, but other times she would twist and bend it until Ledger cried out in pain. She also used a candle to fuck Ledger up his bum, but this was not the pleasure Nurse's finger had been. Often Princess Sandra would jam the candle in so hard and so deep that it made Ledger bleed. If the dwarf cried out the Princess would slap him or beat him with a horsewhip.

Princess Sandra would also make nurse stand naked stroking her own cunt, or frigging herself with a candle or a broom handle, but if Anna made a sound of pain or pleasure the Princess would beat her with a horse whip. But her most cruel game was when she would stroke and lick and suck Ledger's cock, but forbid him to release his cum. If so much as a drop showed from the tiny slit in the head the Princess would beat him. Sandra began to make Ledger attend her during the day. He was always at her beck and call and often during the day, when no one else was watching, Sandra would bring the dwarf beneath her voluminous skirt and he would lick her royal cunt. Sometimes she would send him beneath her skirts with an empty tankard and he would be forced to hold the tankard in such a way that the Princess could piss standing up. When she was finished Ledger would lick her clean.

The king and queen decided to give a huge party to introduce their daughter, now of marriageable age, to the Lords and Ladies of the kingdom. Sandra had a new dress made and on the evening of the ball she was so excited and having so much fun that she did not want to leave to floor even to pee so, seeing Ledger cutting capers for some of the party guests she called him over.

Because of Princess Sandra's cruelty Ledger had developed a taste for brandy to numb him to the mistreatment and to buoy him up when he was sad, and on this night of celebration he had indulged rather heavily, and so was unsteady on his short legs, but Sandra kept him near for her amusement and to show her power over him to her friends. Also the Princess did not want to leave the ball so. . . "Ledger, bring your tankard to the terrace," she commanded.

"But Princess," he began to protest.

Sandra glared at him. "Bring your tankard and be quick about it. My need is great."

The terrace was also filled with people, but it was somewhat darker than the full flame of the ballroom and when Princess Sandra stepped out she went toward a darker corner. When Ledger and his tankard arrived she glanced around and quickly lifted the back of her dress so that the dwarf could duck under.

It was dark beneath the dress, but Ledger had done this so often that he had no difficulty. He lifted the tankard and insinuated the mouth of it through the slit in Sandra's pantaloons putting it right against her cunt.

Not a moment too soon Sandra felt the cold mouth of the tankard between her legs and she released her piss, but an instant after she began a handsome young lordling stepped up to her and said, "Would you honor me with the next dance Princess?"

The hiss-trickle of Sandra's piss filling the tankard was not much muffled by her dress and her need had been so great that her stream was like that from a hose. The Lordling heard the sound and was puzzled by it.

"If you would be so kind as to give me a moment," Princess Sandra said, "I would be happy to dance with you."

But at that moment another strange hissing came from between the Princess' legs. "Psst. Psst. Princess," Ledger whispered, and when the Princess continued to piss and seemed not to have heard the dwarf said louder and more urgently, "Psst! Psst! Princess! My tankard is almost full. You must stop pissing for a moment so that I may empty it."

The lordling looked into Princess Sandra's beautiful eyes then down to the voice coming from beneath her skirt. Sandra laughed embarrassedly which caused her stream to grow stronger.

"No Princess! No!" Ledger cried, his tankard overflowing. He brought the tankard down from Sandra's cunt and, in desperation put his finger up to cover her pee hole. The golden liquid did not stop, but squirted out in a different direction soaking the Princess' pantaloons and running down her leg. Sandra jumped with the feeling of that small finger in her cunt and screeched.

The jump was too much. Ledger moved his finger and spilled the tankard adding to the growing puddle around Sandra's feet. He could practically feel the horse whip on his back and he burst from beneath the Princess' dress and fell on his knees, begging, "Please Princess, do not beat me! I will lick your cunt clean forever if you will spare me!"

Princess Sandra was appalled. The lordling was appalled, but he began laughing which made others turn toward the sound and they in turn began to laugh at what they saw. Soon everyone at the ball was laughing except the king and queen. They were so embarrassed that they fled the ballroom and sent servants to inform the guests that the party was over.

Alas the party was indeed over for Ledger. While the Princess had been the cause of the embarrassment it would not serve for the king to spank her so instead he took out his peak on the dwarf. Ledger was hanged, drawn and quartered and then beheaded. Nurse wept at Ledger's death for, in truth, she had loved the dwarf. She grieved and mourned and drank brandy against the pain until her sorrowful wails reached the ears of the King who silenced her by cutting out her tongue.

Sandra was put into a dungeon tower with a nun to practice her piety until such time as the embarrassment wore off, but that was not to be. Sandra lived in the dungeon tower for the rest of her life. Few suitors every dared the ferocious nun and those who did found Sandra a miserable, demanding companion. She never married and the Kingdom fell to the lordling that had asked her to dance.

12