Thy Queenely Arse

Story Info
Queen and 4 princesses defiled and bred by a mob.
2.3k words
3.36
15.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Lady Alexandra was told, that she should prepare herself and her children to die, her ladyship seemed not be in any terror, for her outward gesture and behavior remained unaltered. With a pleasing countenance she informed her four daughters of their impending fate; they had shared a small cell with their mother during their captivity, and upon the sad news all four sank into a great despair. The Lady bade them to stop, seeing her children in such a miserable state, and said:

Our deaths should be a welcome one, as it pains me to know my People were thus resolved to see us perish, that the stroke of an executioner's axe is but a gentle blessing of our Lord to deliver us from this undeserving world!

And that spoken, the queen too wept bitterly and became silent in their confinement.

A day before the appointed date of execution there was secretly a change of plan, when the rebels, long coveted the good looks of the queen and her daughters, decided to exercise their fiendish lust on these poor noble women afore taking their lives. As there were too many of them in the motley to divide the spoils evenly, a most shameful affair was arranged to have the five women publicly displayed in stocks in the town square, so that any man with a modest sum could take what he pleased, notwithstanding all the others present: such was the depth men had fallen into during these dark times!

Thus were Lady Alexandra and the princesses brought from their cell, unaware of the terrible change in place. They were bathed and dressed in humblest attires only, and willingly bended their steps towards the place of their destruction, whilst all kinds of coarse insults were thrown upon them. Disturbed by the newly erected wooden shackles that awaited them in the square, her Ladyship nonetheless maintained her majestic stature and waited for things to unfold with great patience.

The said queen in her years seven and forty was fair and tall, of body corpulent, her hair auburn and eyes hazel. Her daughters looked no less graceful, but all the more comely in their youth. The oldest of them, Isabella, being no older than three and twenty by that time, was among the finest specimen of her kind. Like her mother, she stood proud and unmoved by the grim fate assigned unto them. Natalia of years one and twenty was of hair dark like raven and of a most pale complexion. The young Sofia and Anastasia, both of year nineteen, being exact image of each other, with long angelic blonde curls, would arouse sorrow from the hearts of the worst cutthroats and brigands; yet such evil hands had they fallen into, that none was awarded the slightest pity from their tormenters, and their vey beauty only added to the latter's beastly appetite.

***

As the rebels and divers other onlookers were meeting the queen and the princesses, one of their leaders, a so-called Flynn, feigning compassion in a foulest manner, knelt on his knees before the family, wringing his hands and shedding tears of a fox, used these false words unto them:

Ah, my faire Queene, 'tis me, your unfaithful servant!

What man on earth had ever experienced so much woe and heaviness as I was,

when I heard that my good and gracious queen and mistress is condemned to death!

And not only her highness, but also her children, innocent and tame as they ever be?

What foul regicide is this, what disgrace have we fallen into?

Is there no justice, no courage, no fear of God?

This unhappy isle of ours shall weep as much as the rains do fall from the very heaven, and sink into the roars of the sea!

Not fooled by his deceitful speech, Lady Alexandra retorted:

My good servant, cease to lament,

For thou hast cause rather to joy than to mourn.

For all the world is but vanity, and

Subject still to more sorrow

Than a whole ocean of tears can bewail.

But I pray thee, carry this message for me, that

I die a true woman to my religion,

And a true queen of my country.

God forgive those that have long desired

My end and thirsted for my blood,

As the hart doth for the brook.

Upon this, that Flynn creature shed all his disguise and in an instant showed his true color:

Whore! Save your kind heart and saintly words!

For so long have you've ruled over us like gods,

Dwelling on our flesh and sucking the very marrow from our yellow bones!

Have you the faintest idea how long we've laid waiting for this moment

To lay waste to your golden palaces and piss on your graves?

You're nothing but public brothels,

Five noble cunts destined for our pricks

To pry open, expand, ravage, and fill with our lowly peasant seeds.

Alas! This is the day on which your great bloodline ends!

Woman, drop your arrogant tone, and surrender forever

As slave of our loins and bearer of our sins!

That said, and not leaving a chance for the queen to reply, several men abruptly came to take hold of the women with such force, and in one violent act striped them of their thin white frocks and left them as bare as the newborn babies. They were then brought to the stocks, with their heads and both hands fixed through tight circular openings, whilst their legs half-stood on the ground, half-knelt in the air, and their rears exposed for all the common rogues to judge and ridicule. The stocks were arranged as such: the queen in the center, her older ones Isabella and Natalia on her left, and two pillories on her right were for twin sisters Sofia and Anastasia. In such a desperate condition, Lady Alexandra remained resolute and without any token of fear; she stretched out her shackled hands and cried out:

My people, from my heart I thank you,

and think myself greatly favored by you;

but to surrender to you in such a shameful manner,

and be cast down as prisoners of inferno lust,

would be the gravest sin on Earth.

So I shall never be your slave, and neither shall my children!

At these words the young princesses all lowered their gazes and wept, unable to bear the sight of each other. Her Ladyship then turned to console them, "Trouble not, my children, for this is but a test of our faith, to see whether we are truly good Christians as we say we are." The queen's words doeth newly give strength to her daughters, who soon ceased their sobbing and spoke to each other hearty encouragements, despite of all the hostility around them.

The villains, finding this continuous exchange among their prisoners most disturbing, found five sacks made of coarse straw, which they wanted to pull over the brave women's heads. Such cowards these men were, afraid to meet the gaze of these honest women, that they with such a design did hide away the latter's faces, which made their impending crimes much easier on their feeble conscience.

At this Lady Alexandra knew their fates were sealed. With weeping eyes and her cheeks all besprinkled with tears, she turned to her sides, saying again and again, "Farewell, my good children, and pray for thy mistress and queen!" The daughters replied with the likes of kind words in tears too, until the mob had done putting the sacks over them and muffled their last desperate cries.

***

Thus were the helpless women fixed to their separate stocks in equally cruel and sordid manners, distinguishable not by their faces or attires, but their bodily differences alone. The said rebel leader Flynn, excited by such a lewd sight, was suddenly gripped by a great fury and began fiddling each of them with his hands.

He stood by her Ladyship and pried open her white buttocks to let everyone a better view of her privy parts:

'Tis the mother-cow. Though her finest years had passed her she was still an unrivaled beauty, and it's well known how a woman her age is known to be insatiable. These marvelous breasts will warm your hands amply with their tenderness, and behold, her womanly organ between a pair of robust thighs, how the lips dark and aged well, like a vintage wine! The larger passage to her sacred temple of Venus might have been loosened in childbirth, but I guarantee you that her adjacent forbidden passage is still narrow and tight as that of a virgin, nay, I say, better than any virgin in the world! For 5 coppers one can add a tail to this old cow and be her master for a day, and fill her barren womb with your excess semen!

Then he moved over to the left, where princesses Isabella and Natalia were pillaged, and grabbed both's hair below, so forcefully that they started wailing:

Look how these fine locks of hair grow in abundance, both above and below their narrow waists! These, my friends, are the coveted older sister-cows, one brown and the other black. Behold, The very heaven of beauties! The richness of their charms is unequalled. In the bosoms of these two wenches harbors the greatest appetite for love; at their age they are seldom exhausted, and always return with fresh vigor to every attack. Whether they were virgins or not we shall soon find out, but given the state of their blossoming youth they could not have lost all the elasticity and tightness natural to a woman's useful organs. All you need is 7 coppers to enter the playground of Venus with one of them and feast in the glutton affair, and even win a chance to father their fertile wombs!

Finally, the rogue moved to the right, and placed each of his hands on princesses Sofia and Anastasia's young privy parts:

And these are the jewels of our kingdom, the twin sister-cows, who bore perfect likeness to each other, not only in expression and stature, but also, I say, in the makeups of their most delicate parts! Still pink and thinly clad with soft golden curls, these tightly sealed gates of heaven are guaranteed to require the most ruthless siege tactics. One should not neglect the adjacent smaller gates above either, for to undertake the penetration of that rear region is, in addition to your own great happiness, also to make it less of a work for those who follow upon your trail of conquest. For 10 coppers you can be the teacher of these two eager pupils, who are most willing to learn the divers art of Venus from a single skirmish by you, and to receive your potent gift in their gentle wombs, which are badly in need of some stretching!

Upon finishing his performance, the creature proceeded to start his own business with Lady Alexandra, but, having failed to awake his soldier to duty with so many others present, was resolved to assault the queen with his tongue, lingering particularly long at where she would fart and relieve herself. Having savored her privy organs through her dense bush and making her moan in a most unseemly fashion, he then moved on to perform the same to the four princesses, who one by another swiftly fell victim to the same debauchery. Other scoundrels were much bemused by the scene and accosted the blindfolded Lady Alexandra that

He doeth lick after thy queenely arse like a bee after a shy rosebud!

In such a riotous air the said Flynn got bolder and was finally able to perform his natural duty to a woman. He got on a tiptoe and attached his little prick to Lady Alexandra who was taller, and there he coupled with her for a short time before he was out and went for princess Isabella, shouting that "the old cow is as loose on me as an egg in a nest!" He attached onto Isabella. "Lo and behold! Tis not a true maiden!" After sporting her for a while, he then went to Natalia, who instantly shook with pain at his first attempt; when his prick was pulled all red, all marveled at this wondrous occurrence.

Flynn then returned to Lady Alexandra, took a little stool to stand towering over her round rear, where he proceeded to use the other orifice, exclaiming while working through the knotted dark seal with ease: "Why, 'tis not as less travelled a path as I reckoned!" While he coupled with her in this unholy fashion, some whorish liquid ejaculated from the queen's lower passage at such a continuous pace, that was said to have wetted the whole ground beneath her, which did greatly amaze those who stood around to witness it.

Afterwards the creature continued to the right, where he, with some effort, managed to unvirgin the twins, who in those sacks over their heads wailed and groaned with what many took to be heavenly delight. "We'll make true whores out of ye both yet!" With a violence he abused Anastasia in that most unnatural passage before shooting his seeds inside, and then watched it flew out along with other vile discharge, jesting, "'Tis the river of milk and honey!"

In this fashion then were all the newly acquired land firstly plowed, so that the real work of seeding, watering, and weeding could immediately take place. The prospect was so propitious, the plots adapting so well to their new owners and responded so positively to the seeds, that a decision was made to postpone the original plan and see what happenth come next autumn. And when that time of the year did come, all five plots were flourishing in great abundance: not only had the four young wild plots been thoroughly tamed into perfect orchards, but that singular old plot, long thought to be fallow and wasted, had miraculously recovered its fertility and was growing an equally covetous amount of fruits. The owners could indeed expect a great harvest; and then, time to plow and seed again!