Princess Alice

Story Info
A Clandestine Royal Shopping Trip Goes Awry.
8.3k words
4.41
8.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

"How dare he tell me what to do?"

The beautiful, young, dark-haired bride gazed at the slumbering figure in the bed, smiled and turned to her lady in waiting, and said, "Shall we depart, Jeanette?"

"Yes, your highness."

The two women quickly stripped and then donned homespun garments and veils. Knowing that her impressive diamond and jewel-encrusted wedding band would draw unwanted attention, she slid them off and placed a simple traditional gold band on the third finger of her left hand. A single woman could also draw attention. A married, veiled peasant woman was invisible.

The two exited the princess's royal bed chamber. Jeanette spoke to the guards as they passed, "The princess is asleep. She that she is not to be disturbed."

The guards saluted smartly. The princess had a hard time suppressing a giggle as she passed them unrecognized. A few moments later the two women were outside the imposing castle heading for the row of merchant shops some distance away.

"Imagine the nerve of that man, forbidding me from even setting foot in the market!"

"The prince means well, your majesty."

"Jeanette! While we are in public refer to me always as Alice."

"Yes, yo...Alice."

"My husband may be a prince, but he can't tell me what to do! I've been cooped up in that castle for months! And for what? The troubles are at the border and that is many kilometers away! He is worried over nothing!"

"What if he finds that servant girl in your bed, Alice?"

"He's out inspecting the troops. Which is probably man-speak for playing cards and bedding whores!"

"The prince loves you, Alice."

"If he did, he would give me space to breathe. I'm just another shiny bauble for him to play with."

"Nearly every woman in the kingdom would enjoy being that bauble, Alice."

"So, you say. Too bad there aren't man whores on the sidewalks like there are the female kind. I'd love to see if he really is as talented as he claims or if he is just ordinary between the sheets."

"You are incorrigible, Alice!"

The women shared a chuckle before entering the first of the shops, a silk merchant.

For the next several hours, a disguised princess and lady-in-waiting happily shopped. Their bundle of treasures grew heavy.

They exited the last of the shops.

"It's a long walk back, Jeanette."

"My feet would greatly appreciate a royal carriage, Alice."

"So would mine!"

They were still some distance from the castle when a shout, "Raiders!" rang out. Princess and lady in waiting exchanged panicked glances. Just as they began to hasten their footsteps, they were surrounded by armored men on horseback. They could turn neither left nor right. A rider in the rear held a lance before him. Like the skilled cullers of men they were, the phalanx of mounted riders collected a swath of humanity. The disguised princess and her lady-in-waiting were swept up in the crowd. The skilled raiders steered their mass of humans into an alley where a cage mounted atop a wagon waited. Before any of the crowd could resist, they were in the wagon which was immediately padlocked and driven out of the capital towards the border at as high a speed as its drivers dared.

The clattering noise of the wagon and the high rate of speed at which it traveled prevented the young women from speaking. In duress, they hugged each other tight and prayed for deliverance.

**

The prince was furious. The nerve of the enemy striking on his very doorstep! He and his forces had arrived too late to prevent the raid. The stragglers his men did capture taunted the prince before they were executed, "We can strike anywhere at any time! Eventually, we'll take your kingdom and your crown!" It had been a long, humiliating day. He would address his generals in the morning. Right now, he needed a wash and a fresh uniform.

He strode into the royal bed chamber. A slim, dark pretty girl lay slumbering beneath the covers. She was, no doubt, in a gloriously nude state. Even at a time like this, the young prince's mind could turn carnal. He quickly divested himself of his clothing and raised the covers of the bed. The naked occupant turned towards him, displaying a fine body. Her hazel eyes opened wide, and she screamed and screamed. Thus was the princess's subterfuge discovered.

**

The wagon crossed the border. It was immediately surrounded by heavily armed men. One by one the occupants of the wagon were removed from it and nimbly frisked by a guard. The prisoners were led to a nearby open field. The soldiers surrounding them level their weapons. Menace was in their eyes. "My heavens, Jeanette," hissed the princess, "they mean to execute us!"

A commanding officer emerged from the encircling soldiers and loudly uttered one command, "Strip!"

**

"Sire, the princess and lady Jeanette gave me tea to drink that tasted a bit strange. I was flattered that she was paying so much attention to me, I only began working in the palace last week. How I came to be in a state of undress and in the royal bed I have not a clue. Please forgive me, your lordship."

Everything fell into place. The veiled women were obviously his wife, the princess, and Lady Jeanette. The fact that neither of them had returned to the castle led the prince to conclude that the two of them had been among the citizens captured. The prince took a long look at the dark-haired girl. The resemblance to his wife was more than passing. He could under no circumstances permit the enemy to know that they had captured his bride. It was safer for her and would not make him look like a fool. The girl was more than pretty.

"Woman you are forgiven. In fact, there is much service you can offer your kingdom. Do you like fine silk dresses?"

The young woman's eyes lit up.

"Oh, yes your excellency, very much!"

**

"I will do no such thing!" exclaimed the captured princess indignantly.

The commanding officer loomed over the princess, "Obey or I'll have my men cut those rags off you."

"I am Princess Alice Blake-Kole. I demand that you return me to my husband, the prince!"

Startled for a second or two, the general roared back with laughter, "And I'm destined to be the first man to walk on the moon!"

He gestured and three soldiers with knives surrounded the princess.

"I never repeat an order, woman!"

With a lump in her throat and on the edge of tears, Princess Alice stepped out of her shoes...

**

The girl was almost exactly his wife's size. She looked fabulous in the mauve dress and tiara.

"Stand next to me on the balcony girl and wave to the crowd with me."

"Yes, sire."

His wife's perfume was just as intoxicating on this stranger as it was on his wife.

**

Alice shivered naked in the twilight. Never had she suffered such an indignity! The weapons present and Jeanette's whispers had impressed upon her the need to be silent for now, but when her chance came, she would see that that impudent, foul general was drawn and quartered! She stood in line behind Jeanette. Off to one side, a bonfire created from the prisoner's castoff clothing raged. The line inched forward. Alice felt the stares of the soldiers as they toured her compact, ivory-toned form. All of them would suffer the executioner's axe!

**

The price shared dinner with the beguiling stranger. Like a skilled interrogator, he wheedled so much useful information out of her. Named Patrice, she was a simple girl from a simple peasant family. Completely without guile, she was quite frankly, a respite from the often whining and demanding Alice. As he dined, the prince's thoughts, which he knew should be focused on the fate of his abducted wife, found themselves instead contemplating what intimacy would be like with this look-alike.

**

The line ended at a cluster of soldiers. Alice was forced to cede her ersatz wedding ring. Like a common criminal, she was compelled to squat and cough! One foul brute ran his fingers through her midnight tresses and had the temerity to force his digits into Alice's quim and rectum! Alice committed his face to memory. This one would be publicly castrated by red-hot shears! She sojourned to a block with a half-moon divot in it. Alice had a moment of blind panic. Surely the enemy would not have gone to such great lengths only to execute them now! There was no blood present. nor was there a hooded man. Alice took a deep breath and slowly let it out. She bent her head and placed it in the half-circle. An efficient farrier slid a leather-lined metal collar about Alice's neck and permanently soldered the catch shut. Alice tugged on it. It refused to budge.

The enslaved princess was herded to another wagon, a large coach this time, it had padded seating and privacy curtains. Already in the wagon were Janette and nine other women. Even sheltered Alice could tell that, despite their tears and discomfort, they were all quite beautiful. A prosperous armed man entered the coach.

"Good evening, ladies. I'm your owner but not for long. Come the morn, I'll turn you all into gold." The wagon began to roll. The women began to cry piteously.

**

There was almost no one the prince could confide in regarding his bride's abduction. While the imposter was trying on dresses, he confessed what had happened to his closest confidant, a childhood friend who was now the head of his security service.

"Sire, the outlook isn't good. They make slaves of our people. Already the princess..." the man fell silent.

"Spill it, Paul."

"She's been transported across the border, stripped naked, searched, and collared. She'll be on the auction block by dawn. After that -- well she is a very beautiful woman and slaves are not permitted to say no."

"Alice in a collar?"

"Undoubtedly, Sire."

A sly smile crossed the prince's face before being replaced with a sober countenance.

"Can we recover her?"

"Maybe. The enemy doesn't know what they have. I'll have some of my agents put out feelers. It's going to take time though, sire. If the princess makes a spectacle of herself..."

"Who's going to believe her when the princess has been spied in this castle by hundreds of witnesses."

"The resemblance, sire, especially with her hair down is remarkable. Can you trust her?"

"Not a problem at all, Paul. no problem at all."

**

The wagon came to a stop in front of a large building. Covering almost the entire facade were the words,

Jack Trotter: Vendor of Beautiful Slaves for Discerning Gentlemen.

"Your home for the night, lasses. Good food, a bath, clean sheets, you'll love it," stated the proprietor of the establishment.

A string of very large men came out to greet the wagon. Alice understood that escape was an impossibility.

**

The prince ordered that the chambermaids and chamberlains be completely turned over. He needed a new crew to serve his new face.

"The princess is engaged on a secret mission for the sake of the kingdom," he explained as he slid his bride's rings onto the finger of the unwitting imposter.

"I'm counting on your cooperation and silence. If you do, your parents will become rich, and you will have the undying devotion of this country."

"Will I get a medal, sire?"

"If you wish, Alice."

"Alice, sire?"

"Yes, you must pretend to be her. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Sire."

"Let us seal the deal with a kiss."

"Sire?"

"Does a bride not kiss her groom?"

"But I am unmarried!"

"As far as anyone knows or cares, you are."

Before the woman could raise further objection, the prince planted a kiss on her startled lips.

"Sire!" she gasped softly.

**

The only thing that Princess Alice had a favorable opinion of in her new prison was the fine silk robe that she was issued after her bath. Everything before that was hideous. She, along with the others was weighed and measured, and minutely inspected. A corpulent man, a so-called "slave grader" squeezed Alice's breasts and stroked her buttocks and thighs. She was compelled to open her mouth so that he could examine her teeth.

"This one," he said, while examining Alice's hands, "Is unfamiliar with hard work. That should not affect her price, as a man interested in buying this filly, certainly won't care that she can't cook or mop. Make sure she goes for top dollar."

Jack Trotter was quick to agree. "She may go for more than I paid for all ten combined."

"It's a good possibility."

The food was filling and tasty enough. Alice could not deny her hunger. The last meal she had had been breakfast at the castle. As she ate, thoughts came to mind, "What must my husband be going through?" she asked herself. Was he even now launching a rescue raid? Most certainly he was!

They had the audacity to have men bathe her! They washed her everywhere! She complained loudly and was promptly gagged when the foul male beasts took a straight razor and reduced her intimate triangle to a narrow thin line! These men would be boiled in oil!

**

The new chambermaids entered the royal bed chamber and nimbly undressed the imposter. Patrice had to admit that living this way was mighty nice. After a wonderful bath, manicure, pedicure, and massage, they dressed her in a lacy silk nightgown and turned down the sheets. The prince took this moment to enter the bedroom. He was clad only in a pair of abbreviated undershorts. His body was well-formed and quite muscular. Patrice cried, "Good heavens!" and quickly dodged under the covers. The prince proceeded to slide into bed next to her!

"Sire! I am a moral woman!"

"I know you are, Patrice, but our masquerade MUST be total. Alice."

"Sire, you ask too much of me!"

"There is no crime if a man and woman share a bed if nothing indecent occurs. I'll stay on my side of the bed and will not lay a hand on you."

"Promise, sire?"

He raised his hand and said, "I swear."

"Thank you, Sire."

"Let us seal this deal with a kiss as well."

Patrice could not think of a reason to deny him. The kiss was very nice.

I could get used to THAT as well thought Patrice as she drifted off to slumber. It had been an amazing day!

**

The sheets were freshly laundered and smelled of lavender. The bed was comfortable. They had confiscated her robe, so she snuggled naked under the thin blanket and sheet Alice's mind was abuzz. She wanted to discuss things with Jeanette, but she was in another room. Tears had left her. All she felt now was rage. As she envisioned the many tortures, she would administer to every foreign man who had crossed her path today, a grin graced her lips and sleep overtook her.

**

The Price awoke in the middle of the night. He slid out of bed and jerked off. This had been one of the few nights of his adult life when coitus was not a prequel to slumber. He lifted the sheets. There was just enough light that he could spy Patrice's recumbent form. The nightie had ridden up, exposing her fine legs, and furred sacred grounds. He reminded himself that the enemy shaved their female slaves practically bald. He could just see Alice, mad as a wet hornet as that procedure occurred! The thought of spoiled haughty Alice in a collar had a definite erotic appeal. Paul had told him honestly that the odds of retrieving Alice were not good. In that event, Patrice would go from imposter to genuine article. Losing his princess simply could not become public knowledge. It would undermine his authority, and make him look like a laughingstock. That could imperil the monarchy itself. Further, IF Alice was recovered. It must never be divulged that she had been a slave. The public would never respect her again and would ask all sorts of embarrassing questions as to what the princess had been doing as a slave and with whom. Perhaps it was better that she not be recovered?

He lowered the covers. This girl was sweet and innocent. There was something about her that was even sexier than Alice. She could just envision her fine trim body in the throes of passion. He had to progress slowly. It was a challenge, a good challenge. A chance to start over with a woman who was truly appreciative. Maybe he should have married a commoner in the first place. He slid back into bed. He allowed his hand to run the length of Patrice's exposed thigh. She softly sighed. The prince's dreams were surprisingly untroubled.

**

At an ungodly hour of the morning, they dragged Alice out of bed. A leash was clipped to her collar. Her hair was expertly brushed and men with very soft hands coated Alice's body in oil until it glistened. Throughout these procedures, Alice wore a bitter scowl.

Jack Trotter stood before her. "That snarl will cost me money! Give her a shot, Jake."

A handler pressed a hypodermic needle against Alice's right butt cheek. She winced when the needle landed home but seconds after that, she was feeling no pain. She had a sensation of flying. Euphoria coursed through her. The rest passed simply in scattered images. She was on stage, stark naked under a spotlight. There were words from the auctioneer, "This incredible beauty is completely untrained. She requires a firm hand and a great deal of time. Clearly, however, she is worth it. We will start the bidding at --" His words became a blur. She heard "Sold!" and a round of applause. There was a well-dressed businessman standing before her holding open a long cotton robe. The next thing Alice was aware of was the rocking motion of a small carriage. She was sitting on the businessman's lap. He was stroking her hair.

"I will call you Lily, because of your fair skin and great beauty. Repeat your name, Lily."

Alice heard herself echo him, "Lilly.' His kiss was sudden and insistent. She recalled the prince, and all at once remembered who she was and all the recent events. She slapped him. Hard!

**

He sat across the breakfast table from the imposter. She would need schooling on how to dine like a woman of class, but that could be quietly arranged. Between bites of food, Patrice sipped her tea and listened to the prince as he filled her in on Alice's history. Although there was much to remember, the young woman quickly grasped it all. The prince admired her mind. She was not well-educated, but she was highly intelligent. Most endearingly was her desire to please him. Patrice was an all-around nice person. She would accept the luxury with gratitude and grace. He genuinely regretted departing from her to confer with his generals. As he made his leave, she turned her face upward expectantly for a kiss. The prince was quite happy to oblige.

**

"Must we start off on the wrong foot, Lily?"

She writhed in pain on the floor of the coach. He pulled the implement away. The pain ceased.

"I'm no man's slave!"

The pain returned even more intensely. Alice wet herself. The pain stopped.

"State your name."

"Drop dead!" Owww!"

"I can do this all day, Lily. It's a long ride to my estate."

Ten uninterrupted minutes of unbearable pain.

"Mercy!"

"State your name."

"Lily, sir. I am called Lily!"

"That's more like it. Would you care for a cool, soothing drink, Lily?"

"Yes, sir."

"Return to my lap, Lily."

Feeling positively wretched, Alice stood up, straightened out her disheveled hair and robe and settled herself in the businessman's lap. When he kissed her a second time, she made no protest.

**

Patrice spent the day going through Alice's jewelry box. The prince told her she could wear anything she wanted. Diamonds in her earlobes, diamonds about her neck and diamonds on the third finger of her left hand.

"Too bad it's only pretended," she said to her reflection. Her mind wandered to the previous evening. The prince looked fantastic in next to nothing. Patrice still retained her maidenhead. What did the prince look like in nothing at all? How far would the masquerade go? What if Alice never returned from her secret mission? She sighed and moved on to examining the pearls.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers